Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Ohhhhhh, okay tongue.gif

On topicish:

I shall read the rest of the posts and make myself be motivated to write something

alright I do need a recap now, to many really long to relitivly long posts to read and not enough time to do so!

akiraa, just read Dark-chan's (PureDark006) most recent post and you'll be up to speed on where we are.

That's the one I have no time to read! D:

That's the one I have no time to read! D:

It's the tour around the campus... So it's kinda important...

Anyway, everyone's in front of the dorms right now. Dark said you can choose to have a conversation, turn in for the day or skip to the next day.

Yes, there is a cellphone signal.

Yes, all teachers can post now.

Yes, Dark-nee's post is important, so it would be better if you read it even if it's a little at a time. But basically, Reynek gave them a tour around the school grounds, you can check the general map about everything's location. Now they're in front of the dorms, and people can either go to sleep or stick around and talk.

I is here to say in shiro's name that she apologizes, but she won't be able to post until her exams are over.

also, SandRabbit, she says that your teacher can't be correcting worksheets since the year in New Moon hasn't started yet. more like the rest of the second-years and third-years will be arriving tomorrow (saturday). also, there aren't any rules against teachers being buddies with their students

last, SandRabbit and Darkshadow, in case you didn't read, there's a teacher reunion in C-205, MPT Department (second floor of Crescent building, Reynek also mentioned it in his tour) to introduce Shiro's teacher, who will start his teacher-practices this year, and I guess Kei too since it's his first year too. read this to know what's going on

NUUHHHH I NEEDED SOMETHING TO WRITEEE ;;^;;

Aww.. man! Ah whatever... I'll just fix it now.

Thanks for telling me! I thought the 2nd and 3rd years were already here D:

-is shot-

K soo... should I be there instead of sleeping? xd.png

NUUU I haz a teacher too, but she's not yet approved. OLD MAN CLUB! xd.png Buuut then again, she isn't a first year teacher. ;A;

Also, tell Shiro I said good luck on her exams. GOOD LUCK~! ^^

@SandRabbit: don't worry, wasn't your fault; you can't be expected to read everything when you don't have a student charrie. since your teach is in his first year, then yes, he's expected to be there and introduce himself like Mr. Barn Owl (I never remember his name sleep.gif"). BTW, can I call you just Sand?

@lach: well, new teachers are to be introduced that year, so it's obligatory for the rest to at least drop by and say hi. yay, OLD MAN CLUB FTW xd.png

Told her, she appreciates the support ^^ also told her to get to your charrie so you can post, since she's taking a break before dinner right now. tell me if your charrie's been in the school 17 years ago; that part was supposed to be in xel's sheet but shiro hasn't send it yet to kira

ahahaa thanks PureDark006! (LOL sounds so weird to call you that tongue.gif) Can I just call you Dark? (By alll means call me Sand)

Soo... I should be there now. got it. Andd I just introduce myself like Mr. Barn Owl. The young geezer like mee...

Will go to make post now...

-LE GASPP-

We have to make a YOUNG GEEZER club Shiro! It'll be REVOLUTIONARY

Young geezer club v.s Old Man club

hehe....

Sure, call me whatever you want to ^^

lol, young teachers vs old teachers... sorry but my bet's on the old ones; you outnumber us, but we had more years to perfect our powers, MWAHAHA

...also told her to get to your charrie so you can post, since she's taking a break before dinner right now. tell me if your charrie's been in the school 17 years ago; that part was supposed to be in xel's sheet but shiro hasn't send it yet to kira

Um.... 17 years ago? Likee... as a student? ^^;

and yes, I think I should want to post now. I'll send the full form to her now. >U<

@lach: yup, student in any of the years/teacher if you have a really old charrie

@Sand: YOU DON'T LOSE AGILITY UNTIL AT LEAST 40 SO THERE although I guess it depends on the powers of everyone and the weather... hum, we should do a teacher tournament one of this days xd.png

Here's when Elias came, and it's also the only post we have of the meeting. hum, us with teachers should really post more... but feeling lazy... arg, I'll try to write something when I finish reading what I'm reading right now

Oohhh Thanks!! I poseted actually, but it didn't really change anything. I don't run the meeting so.. xd.png I dunno what to add ;;^;;

anyways...

You have more agility when you're younger >8D

the closer you are to 40, the less agile you areeeeeee >8D youu see... you are slowly reaching the age of non-agileness.... and thereforre.... you decrescendo >: D

hehee.... there's my argument.

Uh... don't you mean Elian?

And my teacher's 30, soo.... OLD MAN CLUB WILL BEAT YOUNG GEEZER CLUB FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS~!

Then after 10 years, all the young geezer club members will become old man club members! Hurrah!

right, I keep confusing the names; elian, elias, too alike >_<

mine's 34, so he isn't that near 40 yet, HA

IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE SO OLD MAN CLUB ALWAYS WINS

Nuuuuhh Young geezers are awesomer >: D

BECAUSE YOU WERE ONCE A YOUNG GEEZER. If you had never been a young geezer, you cannot become an old geezer. That is whyy we're so important!

anywayss.... post peoples!

THE DIRECTOR IS AN OLD MAN TOO WE HAS THE DIRECTOR WE HAS AUTOMATIC WIN

BTW, Shiro says her last exam is tomorrow, and that she's totally stealing the idea of the young geezer club and doing it in the RP

LOL. No way. Really? They must be strangely comical to do that. ^^; Is she available? I want to post with my teacher~ >U<

Hehee... see! Shiro's on my side >8D

and yayyy she's alive ^^

although... she controls the prime old geezer D8

The Director is young at heart > 3<

soo he's a young geezer >8D

we're counting the age here, so the director's an old man, yup yup. WE STILL WIN MWAHAHAHA!!!

she's asleep right now, I'll tell her to look at your charrie again tomorrow, and even thought she told me "tell them I'm totally stealing that idea; I can see Owlyn ((was his name like that?)) doing something like that!", even I'm not sure if she's gonna go ahead with it or not. she's unpredictable when she has finished playing a videogame, and taking into account she was at a point where you entered the mouth of a bird and it was heavily implied you exited through its butt... who knows, who knows