Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

>.> I vote timeskip to the first classes after everyone wraps up their convos. There is a post famine here.

I vote timeskip too. I can't find anything to write. Like, my head is dead.

He always was xd.png we were lazy to invent a name to put in the explanation of powers, so we just picked a random power and put his name in there. so no, his power isn't control of the wind

told sis about the time-skip, I think she's thinking about it now, although there are a couple important things students should find out before classes. like, I think most of them dunno what MPT is and I guess they would ask around before Monday. that and the need to find out about the new, scarier rumors New Moon has *coughoneofthemistotallytrueandtheteachersknowitcough*

Yeah, well.... I better go and send Shiro that teacher form before she hits me with a wrench again... >.>

Time-skip, huh. The only problem I see there is that we still don't have all classes filled out <.<

Most importantly, two out of the three sections of MPT are still teacher-less, and that class is, well, important. Very.

Also, Dark-nee was right about them finding out some stuff that that would most likely ask about before Monday and the start of classes, so... uh. I'm sorry? I'll try to post tomorrow, since tonight we're going out for dinner I think, since tomorrow is my birthday and such... Ugh, I'm getting old >.<

Oh, and lastly, sorry for my period of absence, there were exams and cursed informatics teachers who don't teach and make us do presentations and distracting videogames and... yeah. Sorry >.<

What classes? Maybe Jay could take those....or not. She's crazy, anyway >.>

Don't worry, my friend. Videogames are my passion...and I just got back into replaying FireRed on my DS >.> So I'll post soon, because we have post famine right now.

Hmm.... I don't know if I could juggle a lot of characters... but if you are ever in great need of another teacher, I could always create one.

A lot of people haven't posted in a while. ((Including me... >.>)); maybe you could try PMing them?

EDIT: Hey Dark, is it okay if Ms. Ishida talks to Reynek, instead of him going to the lake, or are you making any interesting plans for where you're going?

Edited by lachrymation

Is it possible to just 'accidentally' find out the stuff in the library? Cuz Ria's heading there... Though I don't know how to make that work xd.png

Videogames are perfectly excusable laugh.gif . Lately, I figured out how to use GTS to transfer my Pokemon from Pearl to SS.

seems a lot of us like pokevideogames here; my fav is SS ^^ maybe we could all have an online battle someday xd.png

@lach: nah, Reynek's free, I hadn't planned anything in particular besides waiting for the chance to interact with someone and mention some things

@juzz: I'm not sure, I'll have to ask sis to answer that (she's asleep right now). but I don't think Ria will find information about the rumors in the library; after all, most of them are just the student's imagination unless she finds an old diary or something but I think you need permission for that kind of stuff

Well, we have six un-taken classes, and two or three teachers in approving process... so yeah. I can con sis into making another one if needed though, and teachers can teach more than one class, so... I don't think I'll need to bribe ask any of you to make another one ^^"

Yes he does. I think I already PMd it to Kira-senpai, so it should already be in the first posts?

Most teacher forms and new student forms (Reynek and JC) are already there...

*randomly poofs in* >.> Um, I'll post something eventually? Most likely after this weekend 'cause I'm super busy with getting stuff ready for it.

Yeah...

*poofs away*

Edited by Kira1

Note: for those with not-new teachers, the Jack and Tabitha I mentioned are second-year students; I'm making a list with names, powers and personalities, and maybe images, of the second- and third-years, and maybe of some of the teachers who only teach to the older students and hence are unable to become characters, since playable teachers need to teach to the first-years (and maybe to the second- and/or third-years too, depending on the class)

lachrymation, I haven't even watched vampire knight, so any relation is pure concidence biggrin.gif

Besides, vampires aren't allowed here~ I also hope you understand the campus soon? xd.png There's a picture of it and everything, so I'm not sure what troubles you're having though... Ask me and I'll gladly explain anything~

Are you sure 'bout this anymore? xd.png

*Glances nervously in the direction of a certain teacher who happens to be Darkshadow's character*

Edited by lachrymation

Are you sure 'bout this anymore? xd.png

*Glances nervously in the direction of a certain teacher who happens to be Darkshadow's character*

That's right Shiro, are you sure? X'D I can't wait to really begin playing him, since when I do I'm probably going to be peeing my pants with laughter, due to everyone else's reactions.

Vance: *glares back in return to lach's nervous glance* Why do you start, lachrymation? This red drink I am drinking must surely be gatorade or punch, no? XDDD

Anyway, I'll start the intro of my other teacher, Jackie Howler (a.k.a. Jay). >.> Since Vance and Elias are out of the picture until timeskip.

Uh. Well, there are certain loopholes, some limitations, and... ahem.

*Glances at Vance*

I'll just say that red gatorade is perfectly plausible, okay. xd.png

Oh, also, this is important, so read it. Wait, I'll make that bigger.

THIS IS IMPORTANT SO READ IT.

There.

Anyways, you peoples with teachers, your characters must have been students of New Moon Academy. I kind of forgot to mention it, but it should be obvious anyway. Oh wells, I'm saying it now. Since, you know, they have powers and are quite skilled with them, and the only place where they could have developed powers is Sun Academy, and isnce they aren't in a secret government facility being disected like aliens, someone taught them how to use them (plus the Headmaster knows who has powers and who doesn't ever since the first interview he has with every single student, so no one would be left out from the little trip, and if they did, they'd be expelled, like Ander's scenario), so all in all, yeah, all of them are ex-students form NMA. That is all.

Hmm.... guess I'll post as Jay either today or tomorrow ^^' since I'm up to my knees in final projects. Sorry if I haven't been active lately.

I'm home from Fanime and have now slept for about 12 hours so let's check in on RPs now :D

...what do I need to do here?

Time-skip is needed. There is a huge famine here of posts. ;^; I can't even motivate myself to post.