Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Xel's and Ray's sheet aren't up 'cause I haven't finished with them yet... *shoots self*

arg, that's it, no more DS for me until I've finished writing them >_<

@Darkybear: YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T POST UNTIL YOU COULD POST AS VANCE. AND NOW THAT YOU CAN YOU SAY YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO <.< *throws wrench*

@Juzz: Indeed we do ;D

@Everyone: WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE <.<

Ahh, to many posts! need a recap from my last post!

thanks Shirogane, I'm really bad at seeing my grammer mistakes! :L:L:L

The best way to look over your grammar mistakes is to read it over, spell-check, and read it aloud to see if anything sounds weird or not quite right.

I'MA GONNA HAFTA POST!!! TT^TT

YES YOU ALL SHOULD POST <.<

@Akira: Not so much has happened since your last post xd.png

Only about a page, so I'd appreciate it if you could read it instead of getting a recap wink.gif

ack, sorry I asked cause I have been busy, stupid geography teacher, thinking she needs to cram pack all the leasons that would have took place over spring break into ONE day. >.> Gahh, I'm still not done with school work!

Maybe the others can't think of anything else to post? (like me ninja.gif )

Perhaps we should move in to class intro or turn in for the night... (or whatever was planned)?

well, ask anything here and we'll do whatever we can to clarify loose ends ^^

I wasn't posting 'cause people were complaining earlier that we were advancing too fast... and now no one knows what to post... I is confused >_< so I guess I'll post sometime later today and advance the tour a little if no one is against it...

>.> I'm gonna post now. Vance has arrived. Beware.

So... Exactly where are we now? Inside or outside the school gates? unsure.gif

And I edited Rion's pic so that he'd look more like Ria's twin. Kinda messy though...

It was from

user posted image

to

user posted image

and now...

user posted image

(can it be updated if possible...?^^")

Edited by Juzz

<.<

WAI YOU POSTED MAP *glares*

IT WAS A SECRET D:

I was planning on posting stuff as we advanced, so they wouldn't know anything that we didn't tell them ;_; *throws wrench*

Oh well... START THE TOUR ALREADY*^glares some more*

@Juzz: It doesn't look that messy~ I'll update the first post in the ooc thread, and ask Kira-senpai to change his full form in the ic~

No we can't change it Juzz D<

Just kidding~ I changed his picture already :D

Thanks xd.png

Now I'm curious about Fullmoon and Crescent building alot.png ... (I bet the answer to this will be like: you're going to find out soon...)

Yeah, pretty much Juzz. Shiro-chan will reveal all in time. We just gotta wait. Since she's not even telling me anything. XD

(BTW Devil Survivor icon FTW I hadn't seen that one yet in your rotating avatar until now lol)

Edited by Kira1

Posted with the complete tour instead of dividing it into bits since I've got exams next week and I won't be able to post a lot. now you can all go to sleep or make small talk or skip to the next day

hope I answered some questions and left even more mysteries behind~

Whoo, just skimming over posts...I don't think I'll be able to post (or don't feel like posting) until most likely when morning rolls around. In truth, I really have nothing to post, because Ander'll just be wandering aimlessly behind everyone like a zombie and grumbling to himself how tired he is. So...yeah... I'll save the complaining until morning, when he can devour his breakfast.

Squee, posted as Vance. He's watching the new victims students from afar.

Yeah, I think teachers can post now, because Shiro hit me over the head with a wrench when I couldn't find inspiration for a Vance post until now. >.>

***OHEMGEE, FIRST POST WAS UPDATED O3O***

Also, I should post...

I've been meaning to ask this for a while now, so why is there a mouth in between the eyes? Isn't that anatomically incorrect?