Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Kokay~ I thought you died too... I have no problems with brand new characters, but it'll have to be a teacher, I'm tired of thinking up reasons for new students to join >.< Sorry ;_;

And kash, it wasn't lame xd.png It made me laugh~

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

I'm gunna post now, hopefully. Oh, and if you'd have new teachers that need to teach subjects, I'd be willing to give up teaching art, if there aren't enough subjects for them.

Oh, and by the way, I love your siggy, Shiro. xd.png

Edited by lachrymation

Oh, there aren't new teachers as of now ^^" Actually, we're pretty short-handed on them... so we'll have to drag out the weekend until I can have something done about them u_u"

HOW COULD I NOT HAVE SWAGGY (yay for inventing new words?) STEPS IN MY SIG :D

Oh yeah, I was totally going to say something about your siggie Shiro... I lurve it biggrin.gif

I just find myself staring at it... and I can't turn away!

Ohz...well den....Mebbe I'll bow out gracefully X3 I don't mind following the rules!

I suck, Shiro >.>

Wait... what's the difference between S. Combat and Combat?

Is the first... 'special'? Like.... um, using powers?

Annnddd.... We teachers get to wear whatever we want rightt? xd.png

@ sis. I think special is powers. Combat, regularly would be likee punching and actual likee fighting. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

anotherrr question. what do we teachers do on Saturday? xd.png If we have no worksheets to correct...

I love your Siggy too Shiro.

SWAG. FTW.

@Kash, it's addictive, right? xd.png

@Lib: I never said you HAD to drop out? I said to talk it out >.<

@Lach&Bunny: You'll have to wait to the actual class to know ^^

Hmmmm.... we is still short on teachers, yus? Maybe I could make another one? *hopeful smile* I'd actually put some swag awesomeness into eet.....

Yep, we still short on teachers, darkybear ^^" So if you want another one, come right up~

Bunny, we do a little thing called exploring and socializing xd.png Meet the teachers? Go to the lake? Attempt to explore the forest which is off-limits? Explore the school grounds? Visit the library and see what you can find on powers? There are actually lots of things to do ^^

Yep, we still short on teachers, darkybear ^^" So if you want another one, come right up~

*head perks up* You'll have the form by tomorrow, I promise.

GAH! Decided not to post for a day or two, and that turned out to be, what, a week or two? T-T Now I have no idea what's going on... *crawls into a dark corner to cry in*

Vance is... quite suspicious. >.>

And the separate staff that don't teach... like cooks or janitors or the like, are they going to be NPCs? Or not... there... at all?

Vance is not suspicious at alll >.<|||

WHATR'YA TALKING 'BOUT?!??!! tongue.gif

Okay... a day of awesome exploring! let's goo!!~

Let's see...I left off when my character caught up with all the others....

Hmm...

So... basically, after Ander joined the group, Xelnus explained stuff about the powers, then they had a little tour from some boy named Reynek, and a transfer student arrived (J.C). The tour is this post, which is kind of important. The new teachers were introduced (not to our characters, just to us) in a short meeting and then there was a small time-skip to the morning of saturday. A few people chose to wake up early and wander around, (for example, Link, Lilly, Ceren, etc...) Oi, they also received a new uniform and a time table.

>< Horrid summary.

Meh, it was way better then my attempt. I totally forgot about J.C. :|

Ah, okay, so all I need to worry about is the Saturday posts ^^ Thanks *gives cookies*

Hey, Vance isn't suspicious at all!! ><

And no, separate staff doesn't teach ^^

Aw, they bead me to the summary sad.gif *sad face*

But it wasn't horrid at all!! biggrin.gif It was pretty much the same thing I would've said xd.png

Basically, yeah. Read the tour post, then whatever is about Saturday^^

EDIT: Aww, your post wasn't fail ^-^ Only it should be 'judged', not judge. Small typo means nothing~

Oh, and, whoever ends up wandering towards the Headmaster's office is in for a surprise~~ ;D

There's much more to Elian that what I'm letting onto *insert wicked laugh here*

Small typo...bleah...*too lazy to edit*

Now I wanna get Ander out of bed to wander to the headmaster's office of doom...but I won't. ^^

I want to get Ceren there too... but I won't ;D

Actually, if anyone tries to go to the Headmaster's office, I'll revise their motive. It has to make sense that they would go to his office, or else I'll ask the person to edit >D *insert evil laugh here*

Elian's office is far too amusing to sell it off too simply, after all~

to bother you, I can say Xel has to go to confirm the time he should pick up the 2° and 3° years from sun academy

or I could post saying he already went. depends~