Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Um, so I'll stop distracting Shiro-chan by playing Dragonica with her and get her instead to move on with this RP. >w< Her and I end up playing that game all day, lol.

So yeah, that's why this place hasn't moved. We're distracted. >.>

Also, a lot of people are busy with exams and stuff, usually at this time of the year.

Yeah, that's true. *has been out of school for a few weeks now*

Oh, and I'd like it if people would tell me how to seduce their character's 'cause J.C is a pro at it, but I'm not. XD So just little things. Maybe tell me what annoys them in flirting so I can stay away from it and get them to like him, not hate him >w<

Well, I'm gonna go post since this thread is dying. I still vote for timeskip.

Sooo.... Is there anyone free who can meet up with Ria or something?

And random question... Is there some sort of home economics room where Ria can do some cooking...? alot.png

I'm serious about EVERYONE telling me how to keep J.C. in their character's good side. Since, it's part of who he is, but I don't really know how you are going to make your characters' respond. So please, here in the OoC thread or drop me a PM, either or is fine.

I'm serious about EVERYONE telling me how to keep J.C. in their character's good side. Since, it's part of who he is, but I don't really know how you are going to make your characters' respond. So please, here in the OoC thread or drop me a PM, either or is fine.

As long as he doesn't mess with Ariana, Rion will be good with anything xd.png (and... he's kinda sick right now... xd.png)

And Ria... She's been bullied before so... She's too quiet to respond to anything...

Edited by Juzz

Hmm... If you want to stay on Link's good side, you should avoid talking about what he likes and dislikes. Sensitivity. Really. It's kind of strange, but it'll make sense if I ever reveal it.

Anyways, he seems to make friends with people who are shy-er and people who don't talk as much.

...Yeah, I kinda just made that up on the spot, but... biggrin.gif

Hmm... If you want to stay on Link's good side, you should avoid talking about what he likes and dislikes. Sensitivity. Really. It's kind of strange, but it'll make sense if I ever reveal it.

Anyways, he seems to make friends with people who are shy-er and people who don't talk as much.

...Yeah, I kinda just made that up on the spot, but... biggrin.gif

Ria doesn't talk much xd.png

Rion is the opposite though tongue.gif

REYNEK Y U NO TALK??? ll;;A;;

ahahaa it's okay you can take your time, I was just kidding. But I can't do anything if you don't reply D:

Yay~! :D

But, it seems like Shiro-chan is letting this die? D: Maybe if I bug her more she'll come back and move this along >w<

This thread seems dead ;A; We need revive...Timeskip?

If Shiro-chan would get her butt online I would tell her to do so. I wonder if Dark-chan is online...

Since, a time-skip seems like a good idea so we can just get to an important event.

Like... the first day of school classes? That ought to be interesting. tongue.gif

Should someone PM either of them? I wonder where they've gone...

Something like that. Just some kind of important event that's interesting to us all so we're all posting.

And no need to PM them. I have both of them on msn instant messaging. Dark-chan has a job now so she can't be here as much. Shiro-chan just needs to get off her lazy butt and pay attention to this place.

Ahahaha.... ^^;

It's been a while. This is a bump and hopefully notice to Shiro. xd.png

Yeah, I told her about it. >.> She's just really easily distracted, and now she has classes! It'll be awhile longer as she gets used to her new weekly schedule and all.

Though, I guess what really needs to be done is find out who is still willing to RP here if we get things moving once more. I mean, this place is kind of dying. <.<

I'M STILL HERE!!!!!~

After all, I still have a teacher with kick ass abilities that I need to perfect.

Awesome guys~!

And Shiro-chan was online, unfortunately she had homework, then caught up with some animes, went to go eat dinner, and then went offline because she was going to watch something with her sister. =/ I'll get her tomorrow though.