Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Who said the Director had a young heart? >8D

He could just have a funny sense of humor.

Actually, the director doesn't count for either club >D He prefers to be an impartial observer who gets to drink tea while others do all the fighting biggrin.gif

Also, YAY OMAHGAWDS EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER ;_;

...What happened to the activity here? D: I'll type up a post tomorrow after my choir class, so you guys better be responsive!!! >.<

I'll post, but can it be morning already?

*dances* Yay! Vance is going to stalk random students, and Elias is going to get his uniform....Wait, what does the uniform look like?

YAYYYY SHIRO IS ALIVEEEEEEEE and yea.. this place is so empty. And I thought you were a proud member of the Young geezers club Shiro! D8<

@Darkybear: Yay for stalker teachers, and I have the uniforms ready, but Dark-nee won't scan them even though she said she'd do it <.<

I'll post after my class, with the time-skip, and by then I will hopefully have uniforms >.<

@Lach: EVERYTHING for New Moon Academy is ready biggrin.gifit has been for a long time...

@Bunny: YUS I IS ALLIIIIVVVVEEE. And I am a proud member of the young geezer club, with Mr. Barn Owl!! Just saying Elian doesn't count for anything xd.png

Nuuuu~

Not the young geezer club! Why?

And did you post my charrie sheet up yet~?

I'm not really getting the meeting part either...

Hehee... ya see >: D

ERG sorryyyy- did i make the meeting really ackward? D:

I'm not very good at posting I just realized ;^;

...Long post is long and late <.<

Anyways.

***TIME-SKIPZORS PEOPLE O3O***

I tried to describe the uniform the best I could, since our scanner/laptop decided to fail on us, so until I get the camera back, there won't be an image of what I drew >.<

Hopefully, my description didn't fail too much... but I'm getting the camera back tomorrow anyways, so you don't have to wait that long ^-^"

Oh, also, if they check the desk closely, unlike Ceren, their time-table will be placed there, and their credit card too (for those who didn't bring it). If someone makes mention to it, I'll add the schedule to the first post~

Also, if anyone goes around exploring (like I'm having Ceren do), I'll slowly add the maps to the specific parts of the campus, such as the different floors for Crescent/Fullmoon buildings ;D

EDIT: ASDFJKASDFKASJFKJ, I FORGOT ABOUT MALE UNIFORMS. <.< >.>

Anyways... they're the same as the girls', but it has a striped (navy blue and silver) tie instead of a ribbon, and fitting black pants instead of a skirt. And by fitting I mean fitting, since they need to be able to easily move around in them without having air caught inside or having baggy parts caught with something. So yeah. They also have the boots, and they go over the pants. That's basically it >.> <.<

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Oh, I have them both drawn out, I meant I forgot about the description for the ale uniform in case someone wanted their male character to, uh, get dressed xd.png

YES I POSTED, SO PEOPLEZ SHOULD COME BACK AND POST TOO <.<

I'm waiting for other students to post... Since it's mostly the teachers who were active lately.

I think I'll be posting once the uniforms are out xd.png

And is it just me (or does it happen to everybody?) who gets a board message once in a while saying that server is too busy?

I get the board message a lot. Anyway, Shiro, inspiration has failed me for Elias. T_T I can't post as him right now.

@Juzz: I posted as Ceren? xd.png

I already took the pictures and they're currently uploading, so they should be up before I finish typing out this post~

Then again, uploader is being a b****, so it might take some time ;_;

And OMG YES I GET THAT WAY TOO OFTEN TOO TTATT

@Darkybear: Get inspiration <.< Don't worry though, since no one is posting yet anyways >.<

EDIT: I see people lurking... <.< >.>

***OHEMGEE UNIFORMS ARE FINALLY UP O3O (DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE COLOURS IN MY POST THOUGH)***

THOSE TIGHT PANTS. I CAN'T EVEN. URGH. CANNOT DRAW FOR THE LIFE OF ME. AND THE BOOOOOTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS *hangs self*

Maybe you could draw pockets on the pants? Or... A belt?

Then they wouldn't look as much like skin xd.png

I think they look great personally, and wow! Very tight tongue.gif

There are faint lines of pockets on the pants, I just kinda forgot to make them more... visible? D: *fails at life*

<.< >.> THEY'RE NOT EXTREMELY TIGHT OKAY. THAT'S SOMETHING.

Can I haz recap? I geev crackers to whoever doesn't keel me before doing so...like Shiroooo or or or jainaaaa. No keeling of da cake pwease >.>

8D

Errr, I don't think my recap will be very good at all. Like at all, but I'll give it a go.

I don't know when you were last here, but:

They were all summoned to a meeting place late at night, taken through lots (LOTS) of doors and white rooms and the such, and then they arrived at New Moon Academy. They were taken on a tour of the grounds, told they have to wear uniforms, and that the next day they could do what they want because its Saturday. The teachers are all meeting somewhere? I don't know about the teachers, I haven't been following their posts.

Hmmm, there was a map posted of the campus. I don't know where it went. But basically, everyone is waking up on Saturday, and doing stuff.

/ends lame recap

@lib: I can give a recap, but we thought you weren't coming back? We'd have to talk about this on PM...

@kash: There weren't so many doors, only two with a white room in the middle xd.png

The maps and stuff are in the first post of the thread, for future reference :3

Thanks to Toneto posting that Cassandra found the time-table, that's up there too ^^

>.>... Yo... Sup... Shiro... xd.png Well, if you'll have me back I'd like to make a brand new character...

Told you it would be a lame recap....

I'll refrain from trying to do that again xd.png