Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Hmm. I have no imagination.

Is not being able to find the baseball fields reason enough?

Hey, Vance isn't suspicious at all!! ><

Hmmm.... yes, of course Vance isn't suspicious. Just a normal teacher who happens to hate sunlight, is allergic to garlic, stays up in the dead of night, and likes a particular red liquid? gatorade, totally.

Ugh, inspiration fails me for my new teacher's powers. WAIT A SECOND. >.< Nevermind.

Wait... I don't think you understood my question, Shiro. Hmm.. how should I put this?

Who cooks and cleans? Are they just random NPCs, or are you going to have people play them? user posted image

Lol Kash. If she really wanted to find baseball fields, I think she'd first run into other students or a teacher before deciding to actually ask the Headmaster himself xd.png

Darkybearrrrrr~~ Just send me whatever you have and I'll provide a list pf powers, see if at least I can get close to a general idea of what you want for your character :3

Oh, staff are just NPCs. The only important one is the cook though, since he/she's the only one we're getting regular contact with~

When Ceren and Cassandra get to the cafeteria for breakfast, I'll post up their description and general personality, and probably stick it somewhere in the first post xd.png

Shiiiiiroooooo-chaaannnnnnnnn

What do I need to post? I forget D:

Senpai, just post about your characters waking up on Saturday morning <.<

Lach, good point >.< I forgot to tell senpai to change room numbers so they fit... Ahem. And as for classes, I do have them places, but I forgot to put it into the time-table... urgh. Will do when I have time. Tomorrow will be kind of busy since it's mother's day and all though >.<

Hum... I kind of want to make a teacher...but I'm unsure...

And I'm too lazy to wake Ander up fully, so he'll be snoozing until tomorrow or whenever I get to feeling like pushing him out of bed.

Um, I didn't change the room numbers to the correct ones? What?

Ok, Saturday morning...did you post for Shen for Saturday morning? *goes to look*

Hmm...I'll attempt to make one...but I don't have time today, and I have a track meet tomorrow...so...Wednesday/Thursday ish I will...

Good luck at track meet~

Hrmm... what will your teacher teach, or more importantly, what would be left over? >8D

Haven't thought that far yet...it was just a loose thought and I was all "cool beans" with it. *shrug* I haven't even thought of much else besides that.

Which class they teach isn't that important really xd.png

We just need to fill out everything >.<

...And bring activity back to the RP...

I am really, really, really, really sorry for my absence. I have some really important tests to pass right now and I have been restricted from using the computer for the last few weeks. I will try to post as soon as possible... which might not be as soon as you think.

Edited by Toneto

Good luck, Toneto. ><

As for RP movement, you'll have to see if other people can come out anytime sooner. I'm working on a post right now, but...

DD: you're not cursed- you're just posting when everyone's busy. Like me, for example; I have three projects and sports to juggle, and with regents coming up soon, I'm swamped with review work.

But, that doesn't mean my creativity is fading :3 I just started to think through my teacher character/person/thing of awesome doom.

Someone post! : D

Would you like to interact with one of my characters? Vance and Elias are both free.

I'm also busy with my summer class dry.gif

And finals are next week...

Anyway, I can still sneak in here once in a while... Ariana is free right now, just waiting for anyone to interact dry.gif

@Darkshadow- I'm interacting with Lynnsei right now xd.png But I'll be more than happy if one of your characters join our lovely conversation. tongue.gif

@Juzz- Good luck to you too!!!~

aww... good luck to you!!! and to Toneto too >^< forgot to tell him. (him right? tongue.gif)

Someone post! : D

D'awwww, thanks. To your sister too. I am finally free... We'll not exactly, I still have something to do at school but I am not worried about it. I can finally post freely.

And yes, a him

going to read the IC now; I would have posted earlier, but first there was an exam and then I got sick and then I must confess I got hit by a strong case of procrastination, so I apologize >_<