Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

I took off with the laptop again xd.png

Am I the only one who likes history? I don't like dates and stuff we're not required to memorize anyway, but I like the history itself... Even made up ones... ninja.gif

I don't have anything against history either; reynek's just a sucker in theoretical classes. can't memorize a wall of text even to save his life

...meepit, I don't know what to say now. er, hi everyone I hope we get along...

I don't have anything against history either; reynek's just a sucker in theoretical classes. can't memorize a wall of text even to save his life

...meepit, I don't know what to say now. er, hi everyone I hope we get along...

PD! *huggles* Haven't seen you in forever! >.> I forgive you for the history slight.

I'm not posting as Elias yet..

been busy, what with the new university and everything... so you aren't mad at me? *hides under bed*

didn't know your charrie taught history, I swear I just picked the first subject that came into my mind...

It took 35 whole pages and a closed RP to introduce the actual New Moon Academy xd.png

And welcome back Dark! smile.gif

THAT JUST MAKES IT MOAR SPESHUL O3O

Hopefully, now that we've gotten to the real setting, we'll be able to get to the real plot xd.png

Oh, also, let's do a recount of the discovered things. Unlabeled door --> another door --> gates

Am I seeing a pattern here? xd.png

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

whaaa?? Reynek's a real character? I thought he was the demo dude for the powers. The little wind thingies...

maybe I just misread the post.

No, he IS a real character xd.png

When we were thinking of an example to show the powers, we just were lazy and stuck him in there in the end >3<

<.<

Anyways, akiraa, please check your spelling and grammar.

Akira gulped and followed Ceren after a bit of thinking, still actually holding the struggling and whining Kye Kye. She was just to itchy and Akira wouldn't put her down to scratch, it was very uncomfortable. Akira made it over to Ceren and heard about half of the conversation... "What about our belongings? Will they be transported here? Will we still have our same roomates, or will we even have roomates? Are animals still allowed?" Akira blurted out the questions as they came through her head. You could still tell she was scared. Kye Kye finally managed to squirm free and jump to the ground, where she procceeded to scratch and whine, squirming a bit to get an odd spot, and sometimes having to naw on her tail, or butt, to scratch them. You could tell it was odd since she had been fine till Akira picked her up, which meant she couldn't have fleas.

'Are' is from the verb 'to be', so it is used to refer to being somewhere or being something (They are dogs, and they are at the park). 'Our' is used to express the possession of something (That is our school).

Also, you don't itch something. When you have an itch, you scratch it. If it was speech, it would be acceptable, since some people say it that way, but you have to write it correctly when it's narration.

Next badly written post I'll have to give you a strike, so be more careful with grammar and whatnot, okay?

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Sorry... I'm not exactly the best grammar student... T.T I try but I make simple mistakes a lot... confusing english... and it is my original language! Stupid...

*points up* added another correction.

Word has a grammar-check included smile.gif At least mine does... If you don't keep making the same mistakes over and over again, it should be okay. Try to learn from them wink.gif

One more thing in your post akiraa

he was just to itchy and Akira wouldn't put her down to scratch, it was very uncomfortable.

It needs to be "too itchy".

Hoooooo~

Sooo fast.... TT^TT

I had a post ready, but then I had to wait until the next day, and now I can't post it. Oh well, I'll try one now.

YUS, SHIRO-CHAN, LET'S. *LAUGHS AT THE FACT THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT*

@lachry: aw D:

YAY, I DID IT O3O

@lach: aw ;-;

Sorry, I'm trying to move fas right now so teacher characters can be introduced and Bunny can join us ;-; (Also Darkybear was quite looking forwards to Vance...)

Hehe, I don't think I'll be posting for a bit- my brain is dead, my internet is slower than dirt, and I really don't want to post a meaningless post when I can jump in in the middle of t he fun action that will be sometime later ;D

Am I missing something here? O_O

Post it in the forehead... (what...?)?

Somehow, that registered to me as one of those zombies with the spell thing stuck in their face...

Edited by Juzz

Hey hey hey...

Question.

Will character sheets for the ones that have just showed their faces - and the night class teachers- be posted up? Or are there none?

YAY, I DID IT O3O

@lach: aw ;-;

Sorry, I'm trying to move fas right now so teacher characters can be introduced and Bunny can join us ;-; (Also Darkybear was quite looking forwards to Vance...)

What, a weird boy with a yellow post-it note on his forehead? WHY COULDN'T THE POST-IT BE PURPLE. :'C

WUT. Yes, I am looking forward to Vance. Only when he appears will I post as Elias. I am just too lazy> C:

@lachry: character sheets? they're all on the first page of the RP. in my posts. except for the teachers. Shiro is taking care of those.

Yes, everyone that just showed their face has a sheet. They'll be posted up as soon as I get off my lazy butt xd.png

Dark-nee has to send me Xellie's and Reybek's, since I don't have them in my computer, and I have to send those with Vance's and Kei's to Kira-senpai, she alredy has JC's form, since he's her charrie xd.png

@Darkybear: HE WILL APPEAR SOON O3O

In Dark-nee's post, she'll mention Xellie leaving them in Reynek's care, and going to meet with other teachers

YES THAT MEANS TEACHERS CAN COME INTO PLAY AFTER DARK-NEE'S NEXT POST O3O

This --> O3O is the official announcements face from now on xd.png