deoyx

Homestuck Talk

Haha yes, welcome to the madness. Watch out for the fandom, I enjoy how it's so diverse, but the problem is that it's too diverse; you never know what kind of fan your going to get, some are beyond disturbing.

So basic questions.

Favorite character and pairing you would love to see set sail?

So basic questions.

Favorite character and pairing you would love to see set sail?

Eridan (Karkat is a close second), and my ships don't have to be canon for me to feel validated :I

(...My ships are over here, and before someone asks no I don't dislike Feferi just because I like Eridan she is just the kind of character I tend to not like)

My friend was writing something at lunch, so I asked her what she was writing. She said she was making a "bucket list."

You better believe I cracked up.

She stared at me like I was crazy. I don't actually doubt that.

There was another instance where my mom mentioned "bucket seats" in a car. I tried my best not to lose (loose?) it. It was hard.

:33

And also, Pika where did you get that pic in your siggie of Eridan and Karkat?

Edited by Fun2HavRound

And also, Pika where did you get that pic in your siggie of Eridan and Karkat?

I made that, I made sprites of plushes of some of the trolls and then I took the ones of those two and just piled them up. xP

haha i'm an old homestuck and i've kind of moved past that whole bucket jokes thing but i remember laughing about those too at one point tongue.gif

by the way, has anyone broached the large and immense topic of shipping yet?? i write a lot of homestuck fanfiction on my tumblr and ahh i love a lot of rare pairs/crack ships. u_u

p.s the hiatus is killing me slowly. did homestuck ever really happen? am i the boy in the bedroom on my 13th birthday? i am beginning to realize i don't know anymore.

Edited by Matmetchi

I'm not into bucket jokes either... Honestly the prospect of a hulking armored thing forcing you to reproduce or die is a lot scarier than it is funny (especially if you're asexual)? :L

I posted my ships up a couple posts but I haven't really seen a lot of shipping going on in this thread. :V

I've been into homestuck for well over a year, came in just before the cascade hiatus.

((That day that came out I ran on nothing but four hours of sleep and the cascade flash and it was awesome.))

For fandom stuff, well I'm going to colossalcon this Thursday as Redglare.

Bucket jokes aren't really my thing either. Really the only times it makes me giggle would be if the trolls saw the bucket aisle at lowes, or found out most horse owners have their horses drinking out of them but that was more my own mental musings.

Never been prouder to be an Heir of Void, bet everyone else finally appreciates the Hero of Void status now. wink.gif

I already thought Void was pretty cool, but it's definitely even cooler now. :V

( And also I made myself up a completely non-canon title because I didn't like any of the ones tests gave me and they didn't really fit me at all (and also I can guarantee I'd be stuck with something not particularly useful and all the ones I was given seemed too powerful for someone who can barely do anything) so I cannot be proud of my title based on canon developments ever (unless I go with the only canon title I've settled on that might possibly suit me) c': )

Edited by Pika_Oi

Hello fellow homestucks.

@u@

What do you guys think about the update?

I already thought Void was pretty cool, but it's definitely even cooler now. :V

( And also I made myself up a completely non-canon title because I didn't like any of the ones tests gave me and they didn't really fit me at all (and also I can guarantee I'd be stuck with something not particularly useful and all the ones I was given seemed too powerful for someone who can barely do anything) so I cannot be proud of my title based on canon developments ever (unless I go with the only canon title I've settled on that might possibly suit me) c': )

Hm, have you done the "Page of Hopes" title test? It's the long one that requires you to take two different tests to help tie in your title and aspect.

Also hello there yourself. ohmy.gif I think I hope this update will show everyone Roxys more than just a drunk, and that Void is literally the coolest aspect ever. (*Has liked Void from the beginning and is pleased to have it as an aspect*)

I am going to ask this because I had a friend who was confused about it, did you remember to check the levels?

But, "Mage of Doom?" That's pretty cool. wink.gif

Yeah, I think so

And it's cool but

It's nowhere near as useless as I am |D

In the event Sburb was real, we wouldn't be complete to our titles the moment we got them. Also I think it challenges the player to get out of their comfort zone.

Mage of Doom, whether or not it's full potential is realized depends on you. Your usefulness will vary even in the best of times.

Like I am an Heir of Void, Heir's are supposed to befriend, gather, and lead their consorts to get through their quests, if I understand it correctly that is. I would have to use the Void I inherit to win them over and frankly I would have no idea how to do that. I generally try to sway and persuade people with words, how am I supposed to make people follow me with nothing? I am also the Heir of Void, While I can see myself as an Heir, I inherit nothing, absolutely nothing, and while nothing is everything, it still means nothing.

http://infinitywhale.tumblr.com/post/40221...-classpect-post

Here, I found this awhile ago, it's just the findings of one person but I happen to like it a lot.

I'm aware

But as far as my luck goes I'd probably end up being a joke character though :V

*shrug*

And even if I didn't and I actually had a serious title I don't think I am or have ever been fundamentally similar enough to Sollux to share his title. :L

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'm not exactly an Equius myself, different people, different personalities, same title.

Anyway, titles aside, have a lovely life Pika_Oi, until the next update.

Welp, If Kanaya didn't already know then she knows Karkat's blood color now, even worse now the Empress will know due to Jane and Jade.

Some reason I feel somewhere in my memory I heard something about Karkat death repercussions but I can't remember what it was.

Either way I'm glad Jade and Karkat have had an interaction. Even though she's evil now...