deoyx

Homestuck Talk

1 TH1NK TH3R3 M1GHT B3 A HOM3STUCK THR34D 1N TH3 BOOKS S3CT1ON >:?

Nevertheless, it's a good webcomic. Not appropriate for kids, though, with the amount of foul language each character uses.

I got addicted to Homestuck about a month ago, and read it beginning to end in a week... Its so awesome!

I love Homestuck. I originally was kind of wary about it, but I saw Cascade and thought it was pretty cool so I checked some of the characters out and discovered Nepeta. And... well, Nepeta is basically a fictional alien version of me. We're so similar it's almost unreal AND we're both Leo's. 4

So I started reading it and caught up with it within a few months. Love it.

Edited by Takoto

I love Homestuck. The characters have some real personality and I really like that, even though there's a couple I don't care for (like Vriska). I also love John. But overall, it's funny, entertaining, has nice characters and I really need to catch up with it.

Edited by LevanJess

I Just read Homestuck for the first time.

MY GOD IS IT THE BEST THING EVER CREATED!

I really wonder if there's going to be 12 more trolls in the new universe (cuz I have a weird feeling the the trolls there are the null session trolls... like they flip flopped universes ya know?..)

Read it, hated it.

Way too overrated, the hype is way too high for it.

I've been reading all sorts of comics since I was a kid, but I wish I had the time it took to read all of Homestuck back, I could have been doing something much more productive. Only reason I did it was because my friends refused to talk to me until I did, and now that I did they refuse to talk to me because I don't like it.

Screw them to hell.

Edited by VineTabris

its pretty cool

my patron troll was almost aradia but i managed to get feferi

i like them both though

OH MY GOG YOU GUYS DID YOU SEE THE UPDATE?!

Also, does anyone else ship Dave <3 Karkat as their OTP?

Anyone going to NYCC in October? I'm going to be cosplaying the Condesce. It's going to be tough!

My favorite part is when Caliborn finally takes over their body. I cried many sad tears.

Also, I simply adore Calliope's last pester log w/ Roxy~

I figure I should post in this thread (I honestly don't know how far back it is, I got lazy and used the search feature.) Homestuck is my current obsession and I love it. I caught up at the start of act six part three, and I haven't been a fan for super long but I find it really super mega awesome. Finally something where over analyzing things can have actual results biggrin.gif.

EDITE: Oh look talk about the update. Speaking of over analyzing, did anyone else notice that the dream bubble Dave wearing a red shirt was not shown to be disintegrated by LE?

Edited by -platinum-draco-

I love Homestuck. It's simply amazing. It is like Hussie took all the quirky things I love and merged it into this big...awesome webcomic. Great flash, story (it is a bit confusing at times though), characters, music, witty sarcasm/snarktastic wit...yep. I am a Homestuck nut.

I'm okay if others don't like it though. Everyone has their own taste and find different things to be awesome, and I respect that. smile.gif

Only thing I don't like about it is parts of the fandom. There are some truly terrifying fantrolls (terrifying in their sheer bad characterization) and I don't really care for bashing on characters for shipping. Poor Feferi...

I figure I should post in this thread (I honestly don't know how far back it is, I got lazy and used the search feature.) Homestuck is my current obsession and I love it. I caught up at the start of act six part three, and I haven't been a fan for super long but I find it really super mega awesome. Finally something where over analyzing things can have actual results biggrin.gif.

EDITE: Oh look talk about the update. Speaking of over analyzing, did anyone else notice that the dream bubble Dave wearing a red shirt was not shown to be disintegrated by LE?

Yeah but he nuked the whole bubble so anyone in said bubble is assumed to be wrecked. Not that it matters anyway, they were already dead and this isn't the same bubble we were focusing on just prior. That one was pink, the one in the flash was blue. And remember what Karkat said about the dream bubbles they were passing through? They were running into alternate versions of themselves from previously-unknown doomed timelines, some of them had even been successful in Sgrub but that wasn't what "needed to happen" so their timelines were doomed. Stands to reason that the two dead Daves and the dead John weren't the only doomed timeline ghosts of them, given the infinity of timeline deviations that could have arose from anything, even things that weren't related to Sburb. And as Aradia said, what w0uld we even d0 with all th0se c0pies anyway

What I'm more concerned about is the fact that he cracked a gigantic hole in spacetime by firing his lazer.

also ow my PM/BN feels.

Edited by Lythiaren

Yeah but he nuked the whole bubble so anyone in said bubble is assumed to be wrecked. Not that it matters anyway, they were already dead and this isn't the same bubble we were focusing on just prior. That one was pink, the one in the flash was blue. And remember what Karkat said about the dream bubbles they were passing through? They were running into alternate versions of themselves from previously-unknown doomed timelines, some of them had even been successful in Sgrub but that wasn't what "needed to happen" so their timelines were doomed. Stands to reason that the two dead Daves and the dead John weren't the only doomed timeline ghosts of them, given the infinity of timeline deviations that could have arose from anything, even things that weren't related to Sburb. And as Aradia said, what w0uld we even d0 with all th0se c0pies anyway

What I'm more concerned about is the fact that he cracked a gigantic hole in spacetime by firing his lazer.

also ow my PM/BN feels.

I'm not saying it necessarily means something, just that it was something I noticed that might mean something. and yeah, the people in the bubble probably didn't matter much, the only one that could be the alpha timeline version was Equius.

Yeah. Lord English is officially scary now. He was a little not-scary before but now he is definitely scary.

And now the near-omnipotent dog-chesspeople seem a lot (alot.png) less important.

Also...

HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO KILL US...

WHEN WE ARE ALREADY DEAD

*all die anyways*

I'm spoilering because I don't know the exact etiquette on that.

Presumably anyone reading this thread rather than simply going "yay HS!" follows the updates on the bleeding edge because Hussie has trained serial readers to spam the F5 key like a pigeon guiding a missile. XD

Edited by Lythiaren

What about 'Hey I'm not caught up yet but I like it so far- wait people die? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And pigeons guiding missiles spam F5 keys? Learn something new every day...

lol no, it was targets on a lens but pigeon-guided missiles were almost a Thing until they decided it wasn't practical. More like they wore down their beaks pecking at the targets so fast. :B

But it wasn't really long before the HS death toll started ticking, wasn't the first character death that one alternate timeline Dave when DD broke in?

Yes, and now there are more deaths of major characters than there are major characters. With more than one death count at "countless." Yay time players. And actually all s___b players are kind of at countless because of doomed timelines. And now we have deader-than-dead, courtesy of Lord English.

Although no F5 spamming now, just about one check per day, a lot of lurking on the forums for cool theories, and a three week wait, probably the longest since I have caught up sad.gif.

>_> You didn't have to wait months for Cascade did you.

>_> You didn't have to wait months for Cascade did you.

No.

Thank goodness.

Just caught up at the end of act 6 intermission two, so this is my first real taste of hiatus.