deoyx

Homestuck Talk

You are so lucky. :<

I first caught up a little before Eridan and Feferi were introduced. At some point during the wait for the glorious end of Act 5 (oh hey speaking of which Cascade just started playing on iTunes 8D ) I saw someone post on a forum that they'd seen someone else refreshing on the front page and staring at the progress bar. They were tempted to go pap them while whispering "shh only f5 now".

Also, back to current events, look what I found on tumblr the other day:

user posted image

Edited by Lythiaren

That only makes it slightly less scary. I think that was the freakiest part of the flash.

Imagine the end of all Homestuck though. The wait, I assume, will be made worse by the pretty much inevitable crash of the internet afterwards xd.png.

Yeah really. If Cascade brought down Newgrounds... xd.png

Oh it did. And once that one person managed to get it to work, Livestream took a pretty bad hit as well as thousands of people surged onto that one channel to watch the person stream it for them. Megaupload and Mediafire had massive traffic spikes too once Andrew posted the full files so people could mirror it. I was one of said mirrors but I don't think anyone actually clicked the links I posted. xd.png

Edited by Lythiaren

I caught up at the start of act 6.3, and re-read from hivebent because I skimmed most of it and didn't get much of what was going on - needless to say I've been bored senseless by the months wait - Cascade must have been fun...

ARGH it glitched for me near the end and the server is getting slammed. Going to try again in the morning.

Psst... does anyone know how to get past the locked door in the latest update? I'm stuck.

You have to distract Kankri and get Karkat to follow you to the door.

You have to distract Kankri and get Karkat to follow you to the door.

Yeah, I finally figured that out xd.png thanks though.

In other news, I reeeaally want to see Damara. And possibly cosplay her. But if I don't like her I'm going to do Latula.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Update yay! Supposedly there will be a few more installments (maybe with the rest of them) but I'm kind of aching for a regular-ish few pages a day thing again D:. Still, alpha trolls biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif. I love them.

That is seriously the craziest thing that has ever happened to me in a fandom ajsgjkagkasdg it's already over 500,000! oh my god

I think it's safe to say that the Homestuck fandom is awesome, not just in size but in sheer devotion and overall coolness.

Also, adventure game = supermegarificallycooltastical.

Good job.

And the video. Sooo cool.

Oh god.

I didn't think it was possible to hate a character this much.

Cronus is basically fandom Eridan, and fandom Eridan is what you get when you take everything relatable about Eridan and replace it with sleaze. And that's what Cronus is. A giant pile of sleaze. Ick.

I like everyone else who was introduced in this update a lot though. :L

I have a lot of things to say about Cronus. None of them are forum-appropriate.

That said, MITUUUNAAA. C'MERE BBY. And Kurloz. He is a huge pile of win.

((Hint; be Mituna, after conversing with Cronus, when you open the box with the Ahab's Crosshairs. While the message stays the same, it just feels so much better smile.gif.))

I just realized that I managed to nab, pre Latula, the dragon name Knight of Mind.

Rad.

EDIT: MEEP MEEP MEEP I GOT HEIR OF DOOM TOO SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAD DOES ANYONE WANT OFFSPRING?

EDIT: Okay so at least they didn't refuse. Still, I feel strangely happy to breed them even if I don't ship much.

Edited by -platinum-draco-

On that note I've been breeding these two and attempting to breed (they didn't produce last time but they didn't refuse thankfully) these two and I should probably ask if anyone wants offspring from them too? c:

Edited by Pika_Oi

SO MANY SPOILERS SCROLL PAST THEMM!!!! AHHH! xd.png

But anyways, I just learned about homestuck and from what I have seen so far it is pretty cool.

oh ,gosh, act 6 act 2 is hilarious. <3