deoyx

Homestuck Talk

Yeah... This picture was to regal to pass up, also most people wouldn't be able to recognize it right away as something from the homestuck fandom.

still trying to catch up. Not in the new session yet.

Relevant though. I build props from popular media and I'm thinking of making the Warhammer Zillyhoo for my next project.

woah woah woah, I love Homestuck!

I started reading it sometime in October.

I took a title test and I got tied between a Knight and Mage of Blood and Doom. I decided to stick with Knight of Doom. ;u;

Oh padfoot that'd be beautiful, do post pictures if you have the time.

Victini, have you done the Page of Hope's title test? It makes you do enough work to be fairly accurate. I am a proud Heir of Void, have been before Hussie showed a Hero of Void's potential.

But Knight of Doom, sounds like a tough road, I wish you luck.

Ahh, yes, that's the one I took.

I took a different test and it said I was a mage of doom.

(It's funny because Sollux is my patron troll)

Awesome. I got the Prince of Time

Thats fantastic because I love time travel.

I really love analyzing titles ;u; I'm pretty happy with mine, (spoilers, highlight to read)even though Doom is a really awful aspect to have, considering that every Doom player is destined to go blind, according to Sollux.

But hey, at least it would come with some pretty sick powers! Like, knights use their aspect in battle, right? And doom is death? So I could imagine that a knight of doom would be really powerful.

Prince of Time is a really cool title, too! uwu

I have some theories on what the Heir class does, but right now, I think it's someone who becomes their class, in a way? (more spoilers WHOOPS)John became somewhat of an embodiment of wind after going GT. He can even literally turn into wind. I'm not entirely sure what Equius's title really meant, but my current theory is that it's a reference to how he was completely forgotten after he died (therefore, he became nothing). I wish we saw more of the trolls' session. :/

So I guess we don't learn much about all the trolls sad.gif

Damn, wanted to read more about that....even if I didn't like it when it first switched to them.

WHOOOOO FINALLY FOUND THIS

Actually the Heir class is literally "to be surrounded by", and actually not "to inherit". Example, the two Heirs, Equius and John, were both "surrounded by" their aspect. John is surrounded by wind, and Equius at one point literally surrounded himself in nothing to protect himself from an attack why am i talking about equius ihatehimandhisstupiddancestor.

But anyway I would know. I've taken three God Tier tests that have given me Heir of Space. LOOOOOL but I've taken at LEAST 20 different tests and EVERY SINGLE TIME I get the Space aspect! xd.png

I have made three of the 4 god tier shirts smile.gif Just have to make light

WHOOOOO FINALLY FOUND THIS

Actually the Heir class is literally "to be surrounded by", and actually not "to inherit". Example, the two Heirs, Equius and John, were both "surrounded by" their aspect. John is surrounded by wind, and Equius at one point literally surrounded himself in nothing to protect himself from an attack why am i talking about equius ihatehimandhisstupiddancestor.

But anyway I would know. I've taken three God Tier tests that have given me Heir of Space. LOOOOOL but I've taken at LEAST 20 different tests and EVERY SINGLE TIME I get the Space aspect! xd.png

oh, thats pretty cool! thanks for correcting me. uvu

@victini/leaves

i believe it to be both, since god tiers have multiple abilities

an heir is someone who is to become something, by definition

so john, heir of breath, literally becomes breath- which is becoming a very popular ability in recent updates

he's not simply surrounding himself with it- though he can- but actually becoming his aspect

we didnt get to see any other examples from the other heirs- mituna and equius- but john seems to do enough on his own

edit: errr careful of spoilers with those links

Edited by Arveldir

0H 5W337 J3GU5! 1 N3V3R KN3W 7H3R3 H0M357UCK 7H1NG H3R3! *spazing on floor* (HIiiii people) biggrin.gif (Wait whats that warn thing under my name......I dont know how it got there.)(Fear me now)(I think)

Edited by Mituna53

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhohohohohoho

Someone got caught spamming and got a bit of a warn.

In other news, I'm almost done with my Zillyhoo replica.

there was just an update and i'm so sad (HIGHLIGHT FOR MAJOR SPOILERS)

gosh, i really hope jane revives jade?! i'm going to be really upset if jade is permanently dead.

also, homestuck's supposed to end sometime in 2013? there's only a few months left. i'm really sad.

[spoilers]

I'd personally prefer if Jane did NOT revive Jade. At least, not at this time. I'm glad Gamzee's distracting her, because Aranea has a point: if Jade is revived now, she will lose her Get Out of Death Free card (since Jane's abilities are limited to one revival per person) and be immediately re-controlled by the Condesce, with no way to free her from mind control short of killing her off for good, because that mind control can be considered a corrupting influence even without Aranea's interference with the Clock. Jade's one of my favourite characters, but right now I'm hoping that she stays dead for the time being, at least until Condy is removed from the picture. Otherwise, the Witch of Space will continue to be an incredibly inconvenient enemy that the characters really don't need right now.

At least in her current state, she can resume her pre-ascension role of information-gathering and planning. Especially now that she's in the hidden void with Calliope.

Also, note that she still has pupils. This means either she's not dead or Callie is talking to a future alive Jade (see: Furthest Ring time/space shenanigans).

Edited by Lythiaren

[spoilers]

I'd personally prefer if Jane did NOT revive Jade. At least, not at this time. I'm glad Gamzee's distracting her, because Aranea has a point: if Jade is revived now, she will lose her Get Out of Death Free card (since Jane's abilities are limited to one revival per person) and be immediately re-controlled by the Condesce, with no way to free her from mind control short of killing her off for good, because that mind control can be considered a corrupting influence even without Aranea's interference with the Clock. Jade's one of my favourite characters, but right now I'm hoping that she stays dead for the time being, at least until Condy is removed from the picture. Otherwise, the Witch of Space will continue to be an incredibly inconvenient enemy that the characters really don't need right now.

At least in her current state, she can resume her pre-ascension role of information-gathering and planning. Especially now that she's in the hidden void with Calliope.

Also, note that she still has pupils. This means either she's not dead or Callie is talking to a future alive Jade (see: Furthest Ring time/space shenanigans).

((wow more spoilers))

there's also the possibility of her not knowing she's dead yet. the doomed john from here had regular eyes, too, until he remembered that he had died.

((don't click that link if you don't want spoilers, btw.))

Ah god I love Homestuck xd.png

My patron troll is Tavros, and my birthdate patron (a friend on A showed me this) is Vriska, which is funny since I ship that SO HARD.

((wow more spoilers))

there's also the possibility of her not knowing she's dead yet. the doomed john from here had regular eyes, too, until he remembered that he had died.

((don't click that link if you don't want spoilers, btw.))

[also spoilers]Huh, I'd actually forgotten about dead alternate timeline John. That's a good point. I retract my previous theory of shenanigans.

I'd still prefer if she stayed dead for the time being, however. Jack and WV can facilitate this, if Dave just backs off for a minute. XD

Also if you want your links to be white text, put additional color and underline tags inside your url tags. :3

Edited by Lythiaren

Why do you say that? It's just the end of whichever act we're in right now.

Because Hussie has long said that Act 6 will be the end. It's part of why everything is splintered into Act Act Acts.

Cascade Day is Friday. Act 5 ended 2 years ago Friday. We are in Act 6.

Edited by Lythiaren

Oh. Yeah...OH NOES. I can't believe it's ending already! Seems like only yesteryear when I finally caught up...