deoyx

Homestuck Talk

So, as the topic says, this board is about the discussion of Homestuck biggrin.gif Anyone interested in sharing their feelings, or just their favorite part so far?

By the way, anyone freak out like I did when I saw a homestuck pumpkin? XDDDD I refreshed pages for two days to get that sucker, I was so happy when I did~

I'm a total Homestuck fanatic. :B But I'm gonna go ahead and move this to Visual Media.

Also Descend was the best panel ever.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

I'm a total Homestuck fanatic. :B But I'm gonna go ahead and move this to Visual Media.

Also Descend was the best panel ever.

Oopsies, thanks for the move. xd.png Sometimes it's hard to figure where to put things.

Omg, yes that one is epic man. Re-watching it, I've found so many places where it ties into the newer posts. So who's your favorite character(s)?

Hmm...it's kind of a toss up between Dave and Karkat. Dave I just love because he's so insufferable. I just love reading the pester logs between him and Terezi.

On the other hand, you've got Karkat, who's freaking hilarious.

Truly I have yet to come across a character I really dislike, lol. I even like Vriska.

Mmmm same. You gotta love Karkat and all his caps lock abuse XDDDD Dave is epic, so epic he should be sued XDDD

My favorites are a mix between Dave, Gamzee, Karkat, Sollux, Equius, and Tavros. But I love them all~ And they always make me hungry... >A> Candy corn horns and all that stuff.

How is there not more posts to this thread?

And yeah, when I saw that pumpkin with Beq's head on it I spent all my time looking for that- and then I spent all my time looking for the Doc Scratch ball as well xd.png

Oh hello there other homestuck fans.

Lets.....

Lets all be sad together ;_;

Things have taken a turn for the extremely depressing. sad.gif This is not the intense but wacky romp I have grown to love.

I'm... glad Kanaya isn't permanently dead, I guess? And I was really happy to see Aradia again, looking more alive than ever. But mostly everything's been very sad and dark lately.

I found some of the dark humor in the deaths amusing.

I love how Karkat goes utterly nuts when he hears honks xd.png And his face after seeing what Eridan did (not to mention Eridan cringing in fear from Kanaya) was priceless.

The sylladex jokes never got old. And John never fails to make me happy.

Sad and dark? It was, but when something *coughgamzeegettingballkickedcough* happens, its automatically ten times funnier.

Homestuck. I love it.

John has to be my favorite character, next to Tavros. I started to love John a lot more ever since I started roleplaying as him. So aderpable. Tavros is awesome and adorable :3

And Pantskat. I love Pantskat.

My favorite flash...I think it's "JOHN. RISE UP."

And really, I used to hate Eridan and Nepeta the most. Besides Jack for. You know. Killing people. But even now I'm growing to like them. Nepeta's slowly becoming more and more adorable to me, and Eridan's becoming more and more awesome, despite having killed Feferi and Kanaya. At this rate, I'm not going to hate any of the characters except Jack, and even then I like him because he's an awesome villain XD

Recently I suggested Homestuck to my brother, who once made an "I warned you about stairs" joke. He's read all of the Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff comics, but not Problem Sleuth or Homestuck. I hope he's still reading it.

Whoa, didn't know this thread was here. O_o

I absolutely LOVE Homestuck. It's my current obsession.

My favorite character is tied between Eridan and Aradia, with Dave and Karkat close seconds. I don't think I really hate any of them (even though I say I hate Vriska and Kanaya. They aren't my favorites, but I like them in their own ways.)

I can't decide on a favorite panel/flash. I like them all!

I'm way behind the rest of the internet on this. ._.; I'm still only on Intermission (just started it).

WV is my favourite so far, and I suspect he will stay my favourite. Still haven't gotten to those trolls that everyone is talking about all the damn time. >_>

ALSO JOHN'S DAD whatever his name is. He's great.

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff are amazing, yes. WHERE DOING THIS. WHERE MAKING THIS HAPPEN.

Edited by Zovesta

I actually learned about Homestuck from the people I follow on Tumblr. Very glad I did - it's really enjoyable!

I feel like I'm the only one with Nepeta as my favorite character. Dunno, I just really like this character. XD

I've just gotten into "Homestuck", but it's awesome! =D

I'll leave this thread now, though, to avoid spoilers. xd.png

Some of its fans are absolutely terrifying but the webcomic itself is something I enjoy. Tends to confuse the hell out of me, but yes, i happen to be quite a nerd for it. XP

Well here we go, and just to prove how bad I am, I held off posting in here until I reached a multiple of 413 xd.png oh, wait, that's not something to be proud of...

I read it, and I've done some crappy fanart and a couple fanfics...also trollmegle is my late-night haven

Edited by dragon_mando

Mando, you win.

Does anyone else have pesterchum? I do, and my chumhandle is lunarHysteria (or vodkaVigilante if I'm not rping).

Have one, pretty much never use it, but someone might convince me at some point to start using it again. Just in case, it's metalloidAegagrus (RP) don't have a non-rp handle.

I...I tried. ; n; I didn't understand anything that was going on.

Yeah, you pretty much get used to feeling like you have no idea what's going on for pretty much the whole thing...

...then at two in the morning two weeks after no updates everything makes sense for all of two seconds.

(see what I did there?) /shot

@Haze: Read up to the bathroom stuff. I've pretty much proven that if you can get up to that point, you'll be hooked. xd.png

You have not tongue.gif Only reason I read past that was because you tricked me into a competition to reach the end...then again I'm stubborn.

>>

Thanks to Homestuck, I know how Lost fans felt like. Without needing to be one of them. :V

I did get my brothers to start reading it though. One is on Act 5 Act 1 now and won't admit he's gotten hooked on it, and the other is having difficulty making it past Dave. He's challenged me to read all of SMBC before he'll go any further. sad.gif

I've started a second readthrough thanks to the loopback. Went through Problem Sleuth in the course of three days. Knowing that Homestuck is much longer, I'm taking it in small bite-sized chunks. John's just entered the Medium and talked to Nannasprite. He changes so much. o_o

wtb trollshirts. I neeeeeeeeeed. I'm not even a Scorpio and I need a Vriska shirt. But that's okay because I'm a Libra and Terezi is awesome.

Edited by Lythiaren