EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

What I'd want to be: There's a few I'd want to be, for different reasons:

-A (female) Swallowtail or a Blusang, for their colors being the colors of the Estonian flag, that way I can be very patriotic.

-A Lunar Herald, from my love of the moon (and being a moonchild)..plus I love the faint rainbow colors on their wings.

- A Pillow Dragon, cos i would be so soft and warm with all that fluff, also I'd be incredibly cuddly and my fiance will never be able to let me go ever *evil laugh*

What I'd most likely be, if I'm being realistic...:

- A Two Headed Lindwurm, because "each head has it's own mood and personality" which kind of correlates to my own Dissociative Identity Disorder, so I think, realistically, if I were to be a Dragon, I would be one of them.

I'd definitely be a striped river dragon. I love the water and I'm shy upon first meeting someone. I also love to collect shells & such, and being a bioindicator of stream health would be absolutely amazing.

i would really want to be a nebula or a celestial happy.gif

but i would probably actually be a daydream or a night glory drake

Old, but I've strangely been thinking of Dragons and Awareness Ribbons. "What could this dragon represent?" "What dragon or dragons would represent the kind of person I am?" Looking through the Encyclopedia, too many have too little to no information. >.O...

I was thinking a Split Dragon would be a good dragon to possibly represent bi-polar.

I sort of think the Gilded Bloodscale Dragon might be good for representing OCD.

I thought Misfit Pygmies might could represent autism - their design strangely reminds me of puzzles - but see they are only misfits due to being mischievous buggers.

I remember the Antarean Dragons being representatives of anxiety.

I wondered what sort of dragon would make a good representation of aphantasia. 

In my wanderings of the Encyclopedia, though... I determined whatever represented me so far was likely a Zombified Dragon: lethargy, obliviousness, sensitivity to light. Oh, yeah.

Edited by Nyxity

Solstice for when I am happy and content and a Grave for my darker mood days.

I'd probably be a Shadow Walker, for my timid nature, but if I had to pick a non-holiday I'd be an Antarean. Theyre both pretty tied though.

Almerald. I'm not super high in energy, when I get mad I totally hulk out, and my emotions are ridiculously easy to read. Also, my favorite color is green. :)

Now that we have the Encyclopedia I'm 100% sure that I´d be a storm dragon.

Definitely be Soul Peace. I always try to help people, and my friends call me when they believe spirits need to be put to rest. Plus, they look colorful and fluffy. 

I would definitely be a Guardian, coz I'm living with my grandmother 24/7. She really need a Guardian after a second stroke some years ago!

I'd be a hybrid between a Thalassa and an Omen. They look so powerful and gigantic.

If I was a girl I'd be a Heartstealing. I have crush on those dragons ^^

I would be a cavern lurker since i am a huge lurker who loves to see what is going on and enjoy the nighttime since its quiet and peaceful. 

I'm not sure. I'm torn between Falconiform Wyvern and silver Shimmerscale. Both would be awesome!

Probably Solstice because I was born three hours after the exact winter solstice time ^^

Otherwisae I think Aeon Wyvern would be fitting ^^

An arcana would probably be the best choice.

It's got a lot of magical power to throw around being a pure magi dragon and it's outright stated to be great at magic which is basically the best thing to be good at in DC. You'd also have a good reputation and won't have to worry about the torches, pitchforks, and knights as much as other scarier dragons would.  And they're just small enough to wriggle into human houses so interactions with humans become easier (plus you could just get a house which is a better place to live than a cave in the eyes of most humans, including this human). Also you get a nice resistance to poisons and toxins which is always a nice touch. Arcanas have basically no drawbacks other than cassare and predatory mana eaters, which basically EVERY magical dragon has to worry about. 

Arcanas aren't my favorite breed (I like them enough, I just don't love them the way I love my favorite breeds) but they've got basically no significant weaknesses so they're kind of the best choice in my eyes.

Though if I wasn't deciding and it was a personalty thing i'd probably end up getting something boring. Because that's life.

Edited by blockEdragon

Lihnseyre. I’m more of a loner and mostly stay neutral if an argument arises, I eat a lot though. Eastern is a bonus point.

This is hard! Perhaps I'd be a boreal because I come from Finland and I love our cold snowy winters and don't really enjoy the summer heat. I'm also quite shy and independent and I rather stay home in the evenings than go out and meet people. I don't what kind of temper or diet the boreals have, personally I'm usually kind to everyone and I lead a vegan lifestyle to minimise the harm I cause to other living beings. That said, I can be really mean if I want to, it's just that I almost never do that on purpose. (I must confess the idea of avalanches seems quite tempting to me...)

Boreals are one of my favourite breeds yet if the question was about what dragon I would want to be I don't think I'd be able to give any answer.

I'd love to be a Tsunami wyvern or a Thunder dragon. I've always dreamed about flying and diving deep into seas and lakes and rivers just to explore what's down there.

Personality and preference wise...I could probably be a Almerald (the emotional part) or a Golden Wyvern (avoiding violence unless absolutely necessary) especially since they love the Alpine biome (I love going to mountains). 

EDIT: As of the september release I'd definitely be a Tercorn. I fit that description way too well if I'm being honest.

Edited by Neomorph
New thoughts

A chicken. Because why not?
Joke aside, I want to be a Spirit Ward Dragon or a Black Truffle Dragon. They are my favorite.