EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

I'd like to be something cool like a Guardian of Nature, but in all honesty I'd probably be a Pillow. ^.^'

I'd be a magi. The ability to do magic and to teleport from one place to another is very appealing.

-cracks knuckles- I've done my research.

Personality-wise, I'm some odd mix of a Nilia, Frostbite, Lumina, and Gilded Bloodscale.

But if I were spontaneously transformed into a dragon right now, for some reason I feel like I'd be an Olive dragon.

Hmmm...

Maybe a Vine or a Striped River. Maybe even a black because I'm a donkey butt to people sometimes a lot

Edited by Unplainifiedcat

I once had a dream I was a blue nebula dragon, so if I was randomly transformed into a dragon it would probably be that? xd.png If I could pick though, I would be a Desipis dragon. Those things are super cool and having those powers would be awesome... >=)

black-capped teimarr, for sure!! their color palette is perfect, and i love the ocean. i'd be fitting as a coastal breed.

Probably Daydream. I love how they look, and irl my mind likes to wander off, especially when I'm supposed to be listening to a lecture. xd.png

Would like to be a Thunder or an Avatar of Creation. :3 Maybe an Aeon? I think I'll have more in mind after I take a look at the list of dragons again.

I am a Christmas Eve baby, so I would be a Holly.