EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

I find it interesting how some people post what they "would" be based on the dragons descriptions and [the person's] personality/attributes, while others post what they "want" to be XP

I already posted but if I had to post again.....maybe a pygmy breed or a mint (asian shortness! *shakes fists*); I'm not that shy anymore, but I'm still pretty withdrawn

Alt Black. Because it looks powerful/strong and its all black! thumbs_up.png

I find it interesting how some people post what they "would" be based on the dragons descriptions and [the person's] personality/attributes, while others post what they "want" to be XP

Because pillows are really nice, but a mint is what my personality is like. Also, after I saw the sprite I immediately decided that if I was a dragon, that's me.

I think I would like to be a Royal Blue. They have a serenity feel about them and I really like their silver swirls and blue colour. smile.gif

*points to avatar* I think my choice is quite obvious. XD

I'm not particularly graceful, like Ridgewings are, but I think it'd be fun. Plus, I just love the colors~ :3

Well... I would be definitely a Thunder dragon, as I love their ability. They are awesome.

Probably a Winter or a Pygmy.

Winter because I was born in the winter and like snow. Pygmy because I'm tiny. 81 Or maybe an Olive.

I'm probably a Striped Dragon or an Arsani Dragon. I say striped because that's my favorite breed, and I say Arsani because I'm a lot like them personality-wise.

I resemble a NightGlory of Avi of Change most, but I love purple nebs.