EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

I'd be a Gray dragon. I love rainy and stormy weather and I'm short-tempered just like them. tongue.gif Also, I'd love to be able to fly. smile.gif

Heh, I'd be a dorkface. xd.png or a smelly cheese. Lol!!

Joking aside...I'd be a royal crimson. O.o I'm afraid I have the tendency to act aloof sometimes, and I was always the tallest in my elementary. xd.png that and I'll take first pick of whatever is on the dinner table thank you very much. >:D

Probably a Soulpeace. tongue.gif

I don't like to cause trouble and if people would hunt me down, I'd fly to a secluded island to be amongst my own kind. <3

Hrm, I think I'd be a Vampire Dragon.

I don't like blood at all, but as of late I'm pretty nocturnal.

Also I can't stand long periods of sunlight either: I complain if I'm out in the sun too long |D

I think I'd be an Alt Black, or maybe a Stripe.

Although I love Wyverns, I can't imagine moving around with only one pair of legs xd.png

I would be blusang;;; I like sea and.....I forgot what to say;;

Edited by sh20000sh

Hmmm. I'd probably be some sort of pygmy. laugh.gif I think I'd mostly be a Darkmyst, since "These small dragons love humidity... and are most happy when it is raining or foggy." I could also be a Misfit in certain moods, an original in others, and occasionally a Nilia.

Although Sweetlings are my favorite, I don't think I'd want to be one myself. I think I'd like to be a Black Tea dragon, because they're so pretty and they smell nice. smile.gif

I love the looks of the basic Black Dragon, (but not the viciousness) and the loyalty of the Embers.  I wish the singing Ochredrakes were smarter, but I love the energy expressed in them, as well as the Electric, Thunder and Magma Dragons.  I love the warmth from the Harvest and Red Dragons, and would love to curl up in the color of a vibrant Red or Vine egg.  I honor the peaceful natures of the Mint and White Dragons, but finally think I am a Nocturne, quietly observant and full of secrets. cool.gif

Cheese?  I get real cranky if I don't get my dairy! xd.png

While I posted this back in my early days with the dragons, I finally became a Royal Crimson earlier this year, Dragongrrrl. There is an approved description, so you can read about my transformation on the view page. biggrin.gif

(And, yes, I still need my dairy as well as my coffee! xd.png)

I'd be an autumn seasonal! <3 They're so pretty and I love the way that their description gives nothing away about their personality - So they can be whatever you want them to be! smile.gif

I was looking at the description of the new valentine dragon (the Radiant Angel) yesterday, and realized that they seem to be very similar to me, so I'd probably be one of those.

After looking over the descriptions, I'd say I'm probably most like a Spotted Greenwing dragon. smile.gif I like the night-time and am a fairly quiet person, as well as being fond of food. Plus, my favourite colour is green!

I'd probably be an Albino, though the Skywing and Deep Sea Dragons are possibilities as well.

I'd love to be a Solstice or Sunsong... but I'd probably be something like a Waterwalker, which isn't that bad at all, they're among my favorites.

I would definitely be a white <3 I love feathers, and the pure whiteness...and blue eyes...and healing...<333

Or maybe a Soulpeace <3 Simply gorgeous.

I would like to be a royal crimson.

I'd wantto be a black marrow or a sunset dragon

Probably an Ice Dragon. I'm always cold, but never really mind.