Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Somebody needs to tell Rebsingh when he gets back that trades are expiring after a lot less than seven days - less than one day, even.

Somebody needs to tell Rebsingh when he gets back that trades are expiring after a lot less than seven days - less than one day, even.

If they're gifts, people could just be nabbing them really quickly. Zov says apparently all of her's are outdated but I'm just letting you know that I took about half of them when I was able to get online for like 10 seconds a week ago xd.png But if it's trades that are disappearing, I'll look into it. I'll be back tomorrow I think, timezones 9_6

Edited by Rebsingh

Gifts, at least - haven't tried anything with trades. I tried to give Wookieinmashoo a nightstalker (via PM, so they were the only one who saw the gift link), and I had to start a new trade a couple of times before they could get on before the gift link expired. I've also had several other gifts expire unclaimed after much less than a week - the gift wasn't showing up under trades anymore the next day, but the creature was still in my menagerie.

Gifts, at least - haven't tried anything with trades. I tried to give Wookieinmashoo a nightstalker (via PM, so they were the only one who saw the gift link), and I had to start a new trade a couple of times before they could get on before the gift link expired. I've also had several other gifts expire unclaimed after much less than a week - the gift wasn't showing up under trades anymore the next day, but the creature was still in my menagerie.

Just confirming that I too had a gift link prematurely expire when trying to gift a user an Erebus. It expired within 24 hours, I know that much for certain.

Note to Rebsingh: Trades (gifts) on two of the flashback lizards and the two nightstalkers expired without the creatures being claimed. I'm not starting anything new with them until you've had a chance to take a look.

Edit: I have just set up a one-way trade (gift) with a majestic icewolf, but am not posting the code anywhere. I'll try to remember to check back from time to time to see when it expires.

Edited by Mathcat

And less than 24 hours later, the gift has expired.

I just made a small edit to the script, can you try putting it in another gift and see how long it takes to expire?

It seems that the datacenter that the server is currently housed in is experiencing power loss and they're working on fixing it right away, so don't get scared if you see that Nyoka is inaccessible.

Edited by Rebsingh

DUDE PEOPLE THAT ARE PLAYING NYOKA. The site is currently down because of Las Vegas. WHERE ISH NYOKA????? CURRENTLY BLOWN UP PFFFFFFT.

Edited by Lavaedra

user posted image

WHERE IZ MAH NEE-OKA?

YOU KNOW HOW I NEED MY NEE-OKA IN THE EVENING, SPECIALLY WHEN IT GONNA START SELLING STUFF ON THE MARKET.

MMMMHMMM, SOMEONE GET ME A NEE-OKA OR I'LL COME UP TO THE SERVER COMPANY AND GIVE EM A GOOD ONE TWO ON THEIR PRISSY RICH SERVER FACES.

Edited by Helix