Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have a few userpage options that I'd like to work on pretty soon. Different format of showing creatures (personal, optional) and grouping them up to unclutter the menagerie. Fun stuff. c:

Edited by Rebsingh

Just now, I snagged a night ascella wolf and then a day ascella wolf within a couple minutes of each other. I'm not complaining, as it's a fun little glitch, but there does still seem to be a minor hiccup in the code. If I'd snagged them in the reverse order, I'd suspect I'd caught them on either side of a restock, but I don't think that's the case here.

Couple days ago-- or maybe it was a week-- there was a glitch where the Ascella forms actually were flipped. However this was fixed, so I assume that you just happened to pick up 'leftovers' after the time change. If no one picks up a Day Ascella, even when the time turns over to Night that Ascella will still be in the biomes as a dayform color. Of course I'm no coder, so this is just from what I've observed over the months, haha.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nine

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I will not stop collecting until I get a black aineku! ...And then I still won't stop.

Couple days ago-- or maybe it was a week-- there was a glitch where the Ascella forms actually were flipped. However this was fixed, so I assume that you just happened to pick up 'leftovers' after the time change. If no one picks up a Day Ascella, even when the time turns over to Night that Ascella will still be in the biomes as a dayform color. Of course I'm no coder, so this is just from what I've observed over the months, haha.

I take back what I said here. I just picked up five Ascella wolves-- nine hours after the supposed shift to night-- and they were all day. That doesn't sound like a coincidence to me, so maybe the bug is back again =P

Edit: Well what I said before is still true, wolf forms do stick around until picked up, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.

Edited by Nine

I take back what I said here. I just picked up five Ascella wolves-- nine hours after the supposed shift to night-- and they were all day. That doesn't sound like a coincidence to me, so maybe the bug is back again =P

Edit: Well what I said before is still true, wolf forms do stick around until picked up, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.

I never officially said I fixed it lol I'm still testing the new code out, so hold up, meng.

user posted image

Nuh uh, on the forums you posted saying you'd fix it "tonight". Talk about false advertising, gosh Rebs, omgwtflol.

user posted image

What time is the changeover (if it's okay to ask)? It's fun to know that creatures that aren't taken stick around until they are.

6 AM - 5:59 PM = Day

6 PM - 5:59 AM = Night

I gave the minutes because it also pertains to breeding. It's in EST

Edited by Rebsingh