NOOO OUR NYOOKA IS DOOWN! NOW WEELL AL ESPLUDE AN THUN ESPLUDE AGUN

Edited by geckobubbles

Rebs.

Go fly to there.

With a chainsaw.

And fix this.

>:L

kbrb.

But for seriousness, the hosting company said that no data should be lost, it's just that the facility's power went out for some reason. They don't have an ETA on when it will be back though, so we're all on the edge of our seats.

EDIT: Just spoke to the hosting company again:

There has been an explosion in Las Vegas, near our data center, that took out not only the transformer to the building but also our Automatic Transfer Switch which would send all power to our backup system. Administrators at the data center are working with the power company currently to re-route all power. Thank you for your continued patience.

Edited by Rebsingh

My precious babies~

I can't help it if I'm naturally drawn to being affiliated with shady characters. I have a feeling Mr. Pirate and I are going to be good friends.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

One-way trade went poof. Perhaps they reset at midnight server time?

Edited by Mathcat

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks for the creatures Mathcat, and I've been experimenting with the trade deleter, let's hope that my new code works properly.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Anyone willing to trade some of their white wolves for some dark ones? I just need two more males (pink) and one female (tan). I keep getting the dark coloration though.

Also, what description do the new eggs have?

The rest of the gifts seem to have expired - they're not showing up under My Trades and the creatures are still in my menagerie.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Anyone willing to trade some of their white wolves for some dark ones? I just need two more males (pink) and one female (tan). I keep getting the dark coloration though.

Also, what description do the new eggs have?

The new creatures are only available in the black market because they're from different planets. They'll be available in the wild once GenCorp makes the proper gear for exploring those planets.

Mathcat, I'm continuously looking into it, so we'll see if I find a solution. I don't see anything anywhere that would cause the trades to just vanish, but I'm searching wherever I go. There may be a piece of old code stuck in a timed script that keeps deleting the trades which I'm trying to locate.

Edited by Rebsingh

Here's something else I've noticed, in case it helps. Creatures that were in the one-way trades are still acting like they're in a trade - they're not gaining clicks and aren't showing up to be added to the fansite.

Here's two of them: user posted image user posted image

(I can go through and find the others, if you want.)

Thanks for putting so much effort into this. If it helps, trades don't seem to be expiring after a set amount of time. Wookieinmashoo hypothesized they reset when the server did, though I'm almost never on that late so I can't check myself.

Here's something else I've noticed, in case it helps. Creatures that were in the one-way trades are still acting like they're in a trade - they're not gaining clicks and aren't showing up to be added to the fansite.

Here's two of them: user posted image user posted image

(I can go through and find the others, if you want.)

Thanks for putting so much effort into this. If it helps, trades don't seem to be expiring after a set amount of time. Wookieinmashoo hypothesized they reset when the server did, though I'm almost never on that late so I can't check myself.

Thanks for the info! Alright, I fixed your nongrowing creatures and tested the automatic trade deleter. Everything seemed to work perfectly, so I'm not sure what's causing the premature expiration for these trades. It may be a little string of code in one of the pages that isn't visited that often that has an old trade delete script that I forgot to delete. I'm not sure. I'll have to view every single pages source code when I get back from the hospital tonight. I'll try to fix this so don't worry!