Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

So guys, how about them Achievements?

so far we only have 9, but maybe later we can get more complex ones, like those pertaining to finishing a quest <3

And honorary linketh to my babies

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Finaly got achieveemnts now <3 woot and i found the RAWR one too 8/9 now i gotta get 300 more creatures ahaha!

Also my new creature is send to completeds biggrin.gif cant wait to see it released!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Grow my pretties laugh.gif

Edited by DemonAshley

Got some more little ones this morning~ ^.^

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Waiting on one of my Tundra babies to grow up so I can get another ship part! *pokes 'em repeatedly*

Grabbed the second Raptor for myself, it had a cool code. Thanks!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nine

I'd really like to join, but when I dabbled in it I just couldn't understand it...so complex @.@ Particularly when it came to caring for the creatures.

I'd really like to join, but when I dabbled in it I just couldn't understand it...so complex @.@ Particularly when it came to caring for the creatures.

Nyoka is one of the *least* demanding creature sites I've ever been on. You get your eggs, post them on the hatchery and in your sig. If you're really attentive they can hatch very quickly (with a few minutes depending on what resources you use). Leave them for a whole month? They don't die, ever, so it's no biggie.

It's confusing at first, but it's like that (for me, anyway) anytime I join a new adoptable site. You've got to get used to where things are and what to do, but if you poke around some it all comes in time. I was overwhelmed when i joined, but it only took me a day or so to get the hang of it. Admittedly, it would be beneficial to have a more comprehensive FAQ/Help area, but IIRC it's something that is being worked on.

Admittedly, it would be beneficial to have a more comprehensive FAQ/Help area, but IIRC it's something that is being worked on.

We are still fairly new and I'd really like to finish the archives to answer all of the questions.

Also, two free platinum pygmies to whoever gets them first, yes they're now available to everyone. I'll explain how they're obtained in an official news post but I can not do that until later today possibly.

http://projectnyoka.com/trades/CLlWYpJKNPe...tbVeli6mhYX30pG

http://projectnyoka.com/trades/bkbBNyWRzbf...nVrkoDNmMsdDmd9

Edited by Rebsingh

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

If you don't click beyond eggs, may I request you click my mature Icewolf? I think I need her for my spaceship part. D:

Well, that was a surprise. I was doing my usual clicking session at the PNGS, and was very perplexed at first to return to my menagerie and notice my creature count had gone up. Then, I saw the two platinum pygmies.

I got a gold pygmy! Oh, and a bunch of platinum pygmies, too (11). Twelve in all - not bad for a stroll through the complete PNGS.

Goodness gracious now I have a gold one too. O.O

Also, thank you guys! My wolf grew up and I finally managed to collect all the parts! ^^