Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Why can't I,

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hold all these limes creatures

Edited by Nine

Plainsbeast sprites have been updated, the beta is now the previous delta, the delta is the previous omega, and the omega is a HUGE BEAST down here:

Normal:

user posted image user posted image

Polytypes:

user posted image user posted image

I guess the entire species decided to grow o3o

Ooh, very nice. Steroids in the water I take it? tongue.gif

Yeah dood *secretly puts bottle in pockets*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I was under the impression that the desert dasher had an alt....so is there anyone who wants about a dozen or more of these adults? I really don't want to waste money killing them all, but I really don't want them any more now that there's no reason to continually pick them up.

I was under the impression that the desert dasher had an alt....so is there anyone who wants about a dozen or more of these adults? I really don't want to waste money killing them all, but I really don't want them any more now that there's no reason to continually pick them up.

I'll try adding their polytype coloration while I'm away, but I lost all of the images due to a hard drive failure :c

I see lots of people killing their creatures, and I think that people would be better off releasing things, am I right? I can try to code this in while I'm away also (If I can).

Why would you kill them, it's not like it takes up space, even if they take forever to grow.

Also is it just me or are Nightstalkers and Kaprosuchus getting kind of scarce? I haven't seen any in ages.

You can send me a few sand dashers if you really don't want to keep them. I don't collect them or anything, but eh-- why not =o

Nightstalkers and Kaprosuchus are probably scarce because they have desirable polytypes, in addition to only a few being spawned each time the biomes are refreshed. The latter are pretty much "grab it on sight" for me; in more optimistic news, the rimmed owls are a lot less scarce than they were a few months back.

O_O All the critters.

/tries to be more active

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by RheaZen

I'll try adding their polytype coloration while I'm away, but I lost all of the images due to a hard drive failure :c

I see lots of people killing their creatures, and I think that people would be better off releasing things, am I right? I can try to code this in while I'm away also (If I can).

A release option would be great. I only want a certain amount of each creature except for some I really like. I like the sand dashers, but since they don't have an alt I don't see a reason to have so many.

I'll edit this post with free sand dashers once I get some sleep though

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

If I could release, that'd be great. The only reason why I don't kill the crap out of my pets is because it costs too much monies.

/coldgreedyamerican

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Does anyone have a female poly Kaprosuchus they'd be willing to trade for a male? (We can trade omegas, right? Never traded before.)

Edited by JOTB