Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

I grabbed all the kitties that were left mathcat. Thank you. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Is the help/faq page supposed to go an "Ohnoes!" page? Is it just not made yet or is something broken?

I like reading things like that before I join sites so I'll know how to solve problems other people have had if I ever come across the problem myself.

Also, when I join, will there be stuff to explain how the site works to me? I normally look up how I'm supposed to grow my creatures before I join a site so I don't have to worry about them dying. I was reading over the first 10 or so pages of this topic and it sounds kind of complicated. I found the wiki but it really doesn't seem to have any pages about the game's mechanics like the DC wiki does.

Thanks. I've joined anyways: PinkIceFox is another identity I go by online. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Eggs!

The creatures don't "die" like here on DC. Between your sig and the hatchery (which is the little cracking egg icon on the toolbar) the eggs hatch very easily. There's no limit on how many hatchies you can have (I was dangerously close to 900 a few weeks ago) and you can have up tp 5 eggs at a time. It's not hard at all and if you have questions the forum is full of awesome people who can help. In fact, I'm an advisor on the forum there, my name is Evie, so if you end up needing help you're free to PM me. I'd be more than happy to help with whatever I can.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Alrighty. ^^ Thank you very much. I'm kind of relieved to hear they can't die in case I go inactive.

I really like the site so far everything is so pretty! smile.gif

Ew the embed all page looks ugly e__e I'll fix that later lawlz

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

nyokaz yayyy

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Of my little critters that have matured, I've only had three boys! So far, they've got eleven lady friends. xd.png