Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

Scroll name: Dragon's_Horizon

Dragon name: Asteria

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Night Glory / Nebula

Age(human years please): Newborn

Appearance(scars, marks, ect.): On her iridescent wings, there are glittery specs of blue dust and a light film similar to an Aspen's 'skin.'

Personality: Shy, reserved, yet diplomatic, considerate and patient.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): One day she fell asleep with her parents curled up with her. The next day she found herself curling up against a tree. Yup. A tree.

Job: Worker

Position: Builder Apprentice

Other: She is not pure night glory; in fact her father was a Nebula dragon and thus she was given enhanced sight at night but at the cost of having a mental oddity; she cannot feel pain nor stop bleeding whence cut deeply.

She sleep walks a lot.

Her name comes from "Asteria," an alternative name for Helios and Clymene (or Ceto)'s daughter, Astris; the starry one. Asteria is the supposed goddess or spirit of nocturnal oracles, prophetic dreams, astrology, fallen stars and necromancy.

Password: Dragonhearts

FFFFT I totally do not follow my own notes sometimes.... Sorry for the WoT (wall of text). x.x And, if it's not acceptable I suppose I'll have to ask someone to find Eggy-Asteria abandoned somewhere...

Edited by Dragon's Horizon

Looks good but the Job Workie's are full. Look at the first page here and you'll find the jobs that are available.

Warrior, Hunter or a Builder apprentice would work. Yes you do need to be specific.

Ok then edit your character sheet and your set. Then just wait for Booo to approve and welcome to Dragon hearts.

Night guys.

Age(human years please): Newborn

Appearance(scars, marks, ect.): On her iridescent wings, there are glittery specs of blue dust and a light film similar to an Aspen's 'skin.'

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): One day she fell asleep with her parents curled up with her. The next day she found herself curling up against a tree. Yup. A tree.

Job: Worker

Position: Builder Apprentice

Other: She is not pure night glory; in fact her father was a Nebula dragon and thus she was given enhanced sight at night but at the cost of having a mental oddity; she cannot feel pain nor stop bleeding whence cut deeply.

She sleep walks a lot.

Her name comes from "Asteria," an alternative name for Helios and Clymene (or Ceto)'s daughter, Astris; the starry one. Asteria is the supposed goddess or spirit of nocturnal oracles, prophetic dreams, astrology, fallen stars and necromancy.

FFFFT I totally do not follow my own notes sometimes.... Sorry for the WoT (wall of text). x.x And, if it's not acceptable I suppose I'll have to ask someone to find Eggy-Asteria abandoned somewhere...

Newborns are too young to work and don't have wings. Also you've got your position and job mixed up.

Edited by Booo

Fixed.

Age(human years please): 8 years old

Job: Builder Apprentice

Position: Worker

She sleep walks a lot.

Anything else?

Well the hatchlings have gone adventuring through a secret room in the nursery but their back now except for Dia.

Can I play?

Scroll name: brad873

Dragon name: Etsel

Type of dragon: Hellfire Wyvern

Apperence: Small, about the size of a cat. Has dark redish blue skin, with a purple hue and two little back legs. Wings are fairly large for such a small wyvern.

Personality: Aggressive, like most hellfires. Is very petty when it comes to other hatchlings, and will often steal their things just because she doesn't have them herself. If it doesn't like something or someone, it will shoot a small purple fireball at them. It is usually too weak to cause any real damage, its just irritating.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Egg was stolen by a predator. While being chased by Etsels mother, the egg was dropped into a small hole near a cave, and fell into the land of gold. It smashed on impact, but Etsel survived, although she is a little small.

Job: None yet

Position: Hatchie

Other: She is very aggressive, and believes she has more of a right to anything compared to others. She is convinced Hellfires are the pinicle of dragon perfection.

Password: DragonHearts

Edited by brad873

Accepted! But newborns don't have wings. Edited by Booo

You can post the form here if you want. Laurarockstar is no longer participating in this RP.

I can't help but lol at things that happen in the OOC.

BTW what else has happened since the new peeps joined the RP?

Edited a bit, since Etsel became a female wyvern on my scroll. I'll think of a way to work it into the RP.