TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

These eggs are no more prone to getting sick than any others. TJ's Holiday eggs always get sick because they will get thousands of views in a VERY short time period. Look at how many views each of the hatchlings have- they got all those views in less then two days.

Edit: Your method should be completely safe.

okay thank you

I don't think any of mine even have a crack yet. .-.

But it's only 18 more hours for my first one to hatch. >_<

you have a blue spinerak! it looks like the spider from vampires assistant

I've added my eggs to all the fansites I can think of, but they just don't have enough views yet sad.gif

How are people's eggs only a few hours away from hatching? They haven't been out for 48 hours! I understand that incubate takes off a day, but the new eggs should still have at least a day until hatching...

Actually, in another hour or so it'll be 48 hours since the first ones appeared. So, if people have ones that they caught right when they started dropping and they also incubated them, they should be ready to hatch very soon.

My new Halloween eggs aren't gathering views very quickly, and they are on three sites. Odd.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to have them though! I don't think I would have them if not for TJ adding that second row of eggs dropping. I plan to let all of mine grow to be adults, though I have always before frozen one, because I want to have more next year to breed for others. Those of you who didn't get any this year, look forward to next year when you should have a great chance of getting several. It doesn't ease the pain of not getting one or more this year, but at least they aren't forever out of reach.

My new Halloween eggs aren't gathering views very quickly, and they are on three sites. Odd.

Mine are getting low views also. The fansites must be flooded ._. I'm so happy I caught three of them though xd.png I'll breed for other people next year ;3

Mine are getting low views also. The fansites must be flooded ._. I'm so happy I caught three of them though xd.png I'll breed for other people next year ;3

Me too! And next year, I can breed both years Halloween dragons.

I can't wait for the next event at this rate xd.png.

Is it normal that my egg barely has any crack despite being 4days, 4hrs?

It seems pretty normal for this batch. Mine had about 600 or so views and practically no crack at all at 4d4h despite being placed in a number of fan sites. Don't worry, they should have no trouble hatching though.

Also, question, did TJ's hatchlings gain time? Last I looked at them, they were at 5d11h and now they're somewhere around 5d13h. Or am I just imagining times?

Edited by Jazeki

It might have a crack. They're really hard to see.

Holiday dragons hatch the same way as any other dragon, though I'm not sure your method is the best way to go about hatching eggs,I let them gradually get views....but to each their own, I guess. My egg had either the first or second stage crack sleep.gif can't tell well, though.

I find holiday eggs take a little more to hatch... perhaps it's just me though.

First stage cracks are fairly simple to see... and third stage are somewhat harder, but can be seen through the disappearance of a few of the dots in the cracks. Not sure about second stage though...

Mine will hatch in 2 hours, if I can get the durn hatchery to work...my computer is being so laggy I can't get them to add to Dragonary. xd.png

ETA: haha NM, got it to work..geez

So tomorrow morning when I wake up I should have 4 little hatchlings!

Edited by MollyElizbeth

My first one hatched and two more should hatch in 30 and 35 minutes respectively. smile.gif

My first one won't hatch till tomorrow sad.gif.

Got mine mid-day on Halloween and not at midnight or the 3 hours that folllowed. xd.png

I find holiday eggs take a little more to hatch... perhaps it's just me though.

First stage cracks are fairly simple to see... and third stage are somewhat harder, but can be seen through the disappearance of a few of the dots in the cracks. Not sure about second stage though...

I get that feeling too with holidays taking longer to hatch. But maybe it's because people anticipate them more than usual?

>: but dang none of my eggs have cracks yet. *pokespokes* D:

Mine are still crackless as well. I keep wanting TJ's hatchlings to grow up so that we can see what they look like!!!!

My second and third have now hatched (the fourth will not hatch for a couple of days since I want to keep it at stage 1).

hmm... one of the earlier cracked one's now has a complete hole in it... give it a few hours... *pokes eggs to make it hatch*

How can some of you people tell there cracked? (not final stage crack) I can't even see the lines on it half the time.