TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

i haven't seen any treats in HOURS!!! although i've had to step away a few times of course. my IE isn't working AT ALL so i can only use chrome. can someone tell my who is/was using chrome, do you see like a broken image icon or just NOTHING???

Have you tried restarting your Chrome and making sure JavaScript is turned on?

I see it. It's VERY/NONTHERE, but it's there. ;3

91/92 i fianlly got the orange dino SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

btw I donno if its just me and my itred eyes but if you look very closely at the pumkpin eggs you can make out the very faint outline of a jack-o-lantern face on it??

WB

OMG I see it! I have to keep my face really really close to the computer screen and sort of squint at it. But it definitely looks like a jack-o-lantern to me biggrin.gif

I think it is one of those candy pumpkins. They are yummy.

I disagree. They are too big and way too sweet. The image is purdy though.

The treats only show up at the Cave, the AP or on a scroll. Once you locate one, click on it and note the time. Then every 11 to 12 minutes refresh one of those pages and VIOLA! another treat will appear. It isn't hard and there is no need to go looking around for them.

I have been getting mine from my actions page since I'm also trying to get the magicarp badge too.

i haven't seen any treats in HOURS!!! although i've had to step away a few times of course. my IE isn't working AT ALL so i can only use chrome. can someone tell my who is/was using chrome, do you see like a broken image icon or just NOTHING???

A lot of people are reporting problems with seeing the treats/tricks on Chrome. IE and FF are both working for seeing them, though. Make sure Java is enabled.

You can also try:

1. Empty cache

2. Delete cookies

3. Restart browser

4. Try a different browser, if possible

5. Restart computer.

Woohoo!! Only 8 more left to 92!!

Then I go to bed, and rest til Sunday and the Halloween Dragon. This has been so much fun!!

Chrome doesn't work for most people. If you do see the treats, usually you'll only see one that keeps reappearing and won't go away.

Try enabling java in IE or use Firefox.

Just found this: user posted image

Was kind of surprised because I hadn't seen it anywhere yet. >>

yeah i've cleared cookies/cache, restarted at least 5 times. it's either google chrome or i'm just missing them EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! grrr! i'm only mad because i DO love it so much, and i want to try and get as many treats as possible. i DON'T think this is a drag cave issue. it's something on my end. oh yeah and my java is on too. i checked... i'm kind of rabid when it comes to stuff like this, i just want it soo bad!! too bad i have little kids, that's probably why i'm missing the drops. this hunt will go on until the wee hours o' the morn!!!

*stares at Wolfs_Bane' pumpkin eggs* blink.gif *stares more* *stare stare stare* I can't see any Jack O Lantern features on the eggs. sad.gif But it would be absolutely awesome!

in order to se it you have to bend your head side ways get close to the screen and sort of move you head down that's how i saw it blink.gif

61/92. Boo-yah. :-D

Can't wait 'til my lil punkins hatch tomorrow.

yeah i've cleared cookies/cache, restarted at least 5 times. it's either google chrome or i'm just missing them EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! grrr! i'm only mad because i DO love it so much, and i want to try and get as many treats as possible. i DON'T think this is a drag cave issue. it's something on my end. oh yeah and my java is on too. i checked... i'm kind of rabid when it comes to stuff like this, i just want it soo bad!! too bad i have little kids, that's probably why i'm missing the drops. this hunt will go on until the wee hours o' the morn!!!

I'm really sorry. Is there any way you can use a different computer? School, friend, library?

D= I am so behind in this treat thing... I wants them all!

And I am debating myself about doing another Zombie or not... I already have two adults, but I want a hatchling! But I will be left with only two killing slots... Even though I never use them... xd.png

in order to se it you have to bend your head side ways get close to the screen and sort of move you head down that's how i saw it blink.gif

If you look upward (I mean, different colors up) you can see it! smile.gif

its chrome, I had to use FF to see them

When something appears on one page, it will follow you from page to page til you click on it and get it. You don't miss your chance every 11 or so minutes. The treat stays til you get it. If you can't use any other browser, you might try restarting Chrome, restarting your computer, and restarting your modem or connection. Hope you can find a way to resolve the issue. This is too much fun to miss out on.