TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

What's this?user posted image

What is it doing here?

And tell me... please, if Zombie Dragons are better to revive today or on 31st?

Lantern. It's there as a treat! Just a fun site thing. :3

Better to revive on the 31st. :3

What's this?user posted image

What is it doing here?

And tell me... please, if Zombie Dragons are better to revive today or on 31st?

Best wait till 31st.

HOLY CRAP!!! the gods heard my whining!!! i just caught a PUMPKIN WOOO!!!! OMG, i'm stoked!!!

OK, OFFICIALLY HAVING FUN NOW!!! i kind of don't care now whether i get another treat!!!! thanks for letting me vent and not being too hard on me!!! people can be harsh on here!!! wink.gif

WOOHOO!!!! HALLOWEEEEEN!!!! SCREAMIN' LIKE A BANSHEE!!!

the pumpkin ones, it looks like theres avery faint outline of a jacko-o-lantern face

WB

HOLY CRAP!!! the gods heard my whining!!! i just caught a PUMPKIN WOOO!!!! OMG, i'm stoked!!!

OK, OFFICIALLY HAVING FUN NOW!!! i kind of don't care now whether i get another treat!!!! thanks for letting me vent and not being too hard on me!!! people can be harsh on here!!! wink.gif

I'm so happy for you. I got my first pumpkin this year too. It is a happy feeling. ^ ^ HAppy Halloween. wink.gif

the pumpkin ones, it looks like theres avery faint outline of a jacko-o-lantern face

WB

No face, but I do see a itty-bitty, teeny-tiny "Happy Halloween!". :3

Just kidding, there's nothing like either of those on the eggs. :B

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh, my imagination deceived me...

*I thought it's a samovar... Oops*

Thank for answering xd.png

I can't catch a freaking pumpkin no matter how fast I get to one Dx I'm so pisssssseeed.

And are there like, egg snatchers or something? Because every once in a while I get this message "Unfortunately, you were not quick enough and someone else took the egg" or something like that, especially after my computer starts acting like I got the egg.

:V It makes me ANGRY.

RAEG

i haven't seen any treats in HOURS!!! although i've had to step away a few times of course. my IE isn't working AT ALL so i can only use chrome. can someone tell my who is/was using chrome, do you see like a broken image icon or just NOTHING???

Chrome doesn't seem to be working for treats. Folks who have tried end up using FF or IE.

So, on the one hand, I'm locked with four lovely pumpkin eggs.

On the other hand, I was grabbing my next treat for my basket when I saw a CB black. On a lark, I thought I'd click it, and got the 'you have too many eggs' message, meaning I would have gotten it.

*sigh*

awesome statement! xd.png

No face, but I do see a itty-bitty, teeny-tiny "Happy Halloween!". :3

Just kidding, there's nothing like either of those on the eggs. :B

itty-bitty, teeny-tiny what?? *is very curious*

WB

WB

I've got the gif in photoshop @ 2000% there's nothing there in the pixels. I'm sorry I didn't realize the other image was blurry. I can export another one so you can see what I'm talking about.

I can't catch a freaking pumpkin no matter how fast I get to one Dx I'm so pisssssseeed.

And are there like, egg snatchers or something? Because every once in a while I get this message "Unfortunately, you were not quick enough and someone else took the egg" or something like that, especially after my computer starts acting like I got the egg.

:V It makes me ANGRY.

RAEG

The "Unfortunately, you were not quick enough and someone else took the egg" means that you ALMOST got it, so keep trying! It took me hours to get mine!

I've got the gif in photoshop @ 2000% there's nothing there in the pixels. I'm sorry I didn't realize the other image was blurry. I can export another one so you can see what I'm talking about.

ok it must just mwe and my over tired eyes

WB

The "Unfortunately, you were not quick enough and someone else took the egg" means that you ALMOST got it, so keep trying! It took me hours to get mine!

Yeah, I was wondering whythere were two dif. messages for grabbing the egg. One 'almost' and one 'none' >>

Just out of curiosity.. Is there a full list of all these 92 treats? I'm looking on the second post and I'm curious who's all on the list.

Just click on my halloween banner in my sig wink.gif