Rat skull.

The dragon one's are masks. :3

Oh. I thought there was only one. :|

user posted image

Last treat of the night! *grumbles about no pretzel*

Night all x3

There are more then one kind of skull: user posted imageuser posted image

He he I just got that dragon skull as my 50th ONE

Ohh I must get the human skull!! Poor Yuriqu I knew him well!!

Yeah I can't spell but got to love Hamlet <3

so far these are my favs in order > user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I like them!

But the embryo thing freaks me outttt

user posted image

Got this gorgeous pumpkin.

That looks like candy.

is anyone out there willing to either catch or breed me some pumpkins???? pretty pretty please!!!! i want them SOOO bad!! i just can't catch any on this computer!!! i have a RED DINO EGG in it for someone willing to help!!! *dangles egg in front of your face!!*

and can someone tell me are you catching most of the treats on the cave page??? i've been looking for almost 24 for treats *and pumpkin dragons* but i have less than 10 treats, i've been scouring my scroll but i haven't seen ANY there yet, but i know others have..... (?)

is anyone out there willing to either catch or breed me some pumpkins???? pretty pretty please!!!! i want them SOOO bad!! i just can't catch any on this computer!!! i have a RED DINO EGG in it for someone willing to help!!! *dangles egg in front of your face!!*

and can someone tell me are you catching most of the treats on the cave page??? i've been looking for almost 24 for treats *and pumpkin dragons* but i have less than 10 treats, i've been scouring my scroll but i haven't seen ANY there yet, but i know others have..... (?)

Patience, hon. It will happen. The treats drop every 11 minutes.

91/92 i fianlly got the orange dino SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

btw I donno if its just me and my itred eyes but if you look very closely at the pumkpin eggs you can make out the very faint outline of a jack-o-lantern face on it??

WB

That looks like candy.

Yummy candy.

Can't help you with the pumpkin thing. I'm having the same problem myself. However, the treats pop up once every 10 or so minutes (I don't knmow the exacty number) it doesn't matter where you are.

i hope they do have it every holiday day this is fun biggrin.gif

Edited by Meeswa

Yummy candy.

Can't help you with the pumpkin thing. I'm having the same problem myself. However, the treats pop up once every 10 or so minutes (I don't knmow the exacty number) it doesn't matter where you are.

approx. every 11 min.

user posted image

HELLO!

Edited by Ashes The Second

The treats only show up at the Cave, the AP or on a scroll. Once you locate one, click on it and note the time. Then every 11 to 12 minutes refresh one of those pages and VIOLA! another treat will appear. It isn't hard and there is no need to go looking around for them.

91/92 i fianlly got the orange dino SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

btw I donno if its just me and my itred eyes but if you look very closely at the pumkpin eggs you can make out the very faint outline of a jack-o-lantern face on it??

WB

hmm i sort of se it to blink.gif

*stares at Wolfs_Bane' pumpkin eggs* blink.gif *stares more* *stare stare stare* I can't see any Jack O Lantern features on the eggs. sad.gif But it would be absolutely awesome!

i haven't seen any treats in HOURS!!! although i've had to step away a few times of course. my IE isn't working AT ALL so i can only use chrome. can someone tell my who is/was using chrome, do you see like a broken image icon or just NOTHING???

I was so happy that I was able to pick one of the pumpkins up last night. It took 4-5 hours with non-stop pumpkins being dropped. (BTW THANK YOU BREEDERS! <3 <3) It takes a lot of time. I also got a pink. I've been waiting for one of those for months!

i hope they do have it every holiday day this is fun biggrin.gif

If you mean eggs, then yes. There's always one on Christmas, Valentine's Day and Halloween. However, I'm not sure about the Trick or Treating thing. I know on Easter, we had the Festival of Eggs, where it was like this but with eggs. However, I"m not sure if it'll happen like this on every holiday.

Wow, I just saw all that and would like to make this my thank post to TJ and all the Spriters! Your work is beautiful, and thank you so much for making this an awesome Halloween on DC!