TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

i want a pumpkin dragon but for some reason the egg i got on accident in the main cave that i killed counts as an egg so i cant get any more....DX

well im going to bed now and i think that pumpkin egg thing was a trick to mess with our minds alot.png

user posted image

That's 500% I don't see anything....

I see it too...

Here's aboutwhere I see it (note that this is not 100% exact and it's not making that exact face. It's just hard to draw in pixels full-size, and I can't see the face when I'm zoomed in. xd.png )

user posted imageuser posted image

So has anybody else gotten their treats hiding at the bottom of the page? I've only had one of 40ish down there. Most of them have been near the top in the text.

Yup, my sister got one that was off the scroll!

Every time someone calls trick or treating "ToT" I get confused for a moment because I see ToT as a crying smiley with an open mouth.

Sure wink.gif would you also like the little cat on it or a different treat?

A little dragon cat! smile.gif

So has anybody else gotten their treats hiding at the bottom of the page? I've only had one of 40ish down there. Most of them have been near the top in the text.

A lot of mine were at the bottom of a page.

some have been on the bottom of the page, they just appear at random places but follow you until you click them

So far, mine have been just above the unknown eggs.

Mine were all over the place, lol.

Hopefully on Saturday I would be able to collect these all day.. But I doubt that's gunna happen since it's the day before Halloween... tongue.gif

CB black???WHAAA?!?!?

Whaaaaaa?

Thats impossible.

That's neat. I didn't see some of the ones you got so far.

@Dawnwing: I think it's just the shading.... But maybe the gif I have is different. I pulled the pumpkin I picked up.

@Lady_DragonRider: I almost missed that one when it was down there. Thankfully it was on a short page. lol I was asking because maybe it'll help those who are having a hard time finding theirs. I'm still finding new locations for them to be hiding in.

I have 56/92 now. I hope I can get the rest in time....... ninja.gif

Plus I managed to snatch one pumpkin egg from the AP. Thankies to whoever bred it (doesn't remember name xd.png)!

88/92 biggrin.gifuser posted image

QUOTE (raistardragon @ Oct 28 2010, 09:00 PM)

So far, mine have been just above the unknown eggs.

Mine have been all over the pages. I scan top to bottom of any page I load.

Two shallows? Lol.

user posted image

whatre you-

o0'

Edited by Ashes The Second

...EWWWWW. .A.

I really want no ratonastick. :|

I just got the rat-on-a-stick

Sounds.. delicious?

shrunken head

I know, but THAT I can live without....

Been chatting with a friend on im since around 10 am this morning since he's going through some tough issues, and we're still chatting. :/

Just finished collecting the goodies to keep awake and my eyes are fuzzy. Now to fully see what I can do with this other.