TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Well, I got all 92. I am a bit surprised, though. I remember with the Easter basket, when you got all the eggs, eggs still showed up in the cave, they were just duplicates of what you already had, but with this event, the 92nd one is the last you see. They are no longer showing up. Just a bit of a surprise.

Well, I got all 92. I am a bit surprised, though. I remember with the Easter basket, when you got all the eggs, eggs still showed up in the cave, they were just duplicates of what you already had, but with this event, the 92nd one is the last you see. They are no longer showing up. Just a bit of a surprise.

Good job on finding them all!

..these sprites are seriously adorable. I GOT THE CANDY CORN!

*wants that winged cat so much~*

Thanks, TJ and spriters!

..There's 92, huh? Hmmmmm, better step up my efforts!

Indeed! It's making my chocolate addiction resurface!

Definitely! One bad thing about Halloween. xd.png

Is this a pumpkin dragon fetus???

user posted image

It looks similar to the pumpkin dragons, but it's smaller...

Really? I went straight to bed once I caught my last one at Easter and I had to hunt almost up to the end to get them all since I started late. I had no idea they kept showing up.

Just caught #52. Took me a minute to figure out it was vampire fangs but now that I see it they're SO COOL!

MWAHWAHAHAHAHHAHA fear me I've got tha other mighty lollipop! user posted image

*looks at her avatar...then at the winged lollipop* Hmmm they could be related... blink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Never underestimate the power of saying "Please," ladies, gentles and otherwise.

I've been trying to catch the Foetus-in-a-Jar trick all day. Every time I refreshed, I chanted "Foetus-in-a-Jar! Foetus-in-a-Jar!"

No results sad.gif

But just now, I repeated the chant, and added, "Please —?" And behold — the Foetus-in-a-Jar appeared on my scroll! biggrin.gif

*squeals* how is that I didn't notice this before? *runs to breed her pumpkins*

And hey... the treats and tricks are like the easter eggs? They appear every some minutes, right?

It matches your avvie. x3

Yeeees I thought exactly the same when I looked at my post after posting it! laugh.gif

Edited by Nyastara

And hey... the treats and tricks are like the easter eggs? They appear every some minutes, right?

Yep, around every 11 mins.

Right, usually every 10-12 minutes

11 minutes.

Grats.