Qwackie

Cats

Awh, she's so cute! How old is she? She looks young. *cuteness overload*

Around 1 or 2 months :3c

I'm trying to edit that post to link the image (since it's super big) but every time I click 'edit' Chrome stops responding. Mods, help D:

Not sure if anyone else is, but I"m an epic ferret person. Theres dog people, and cat people, but theres also ferret people! Not many people think much of ferrets, but theyre my whole life it seems sometimes. I have two fuzzies named Ginger and Pepper and they are just as great as a dog or cat! (maybe even a little more lol) They are both 7-8 years old, but theyre just as energetic as they were when they were kits!

user posted imagePepper

user posted imageGinger

Around 1 or 2 months :3c

I'm trying to edit that post to link the image (since it's super big) but every time I click 'edit' Chrome stops responding. Mods, help D:

I'm going to go with two, then. One month is far too young to be away from mother.

i personally prefer dogs. not just because i have cat allergies (their not deadly, i just sneeze) but because ive always had dogs around. even before i was born my family owned dogs (still alive today smile.gif ) and dogs, usually, are alot.png more social than cats. i love cats, but ill always have a special place for dogs in my life. we own four, one of them is mine.

hes not a big dog, hes a pomchi but i dont carry him around in little purses or whatever. i walk him on a leash, but its the personality of the pet that counts cat or dog. i currently want a lizard, because i also love reptiles <3

My cousin has a hamster named Chubbi, the little fluffball just keeps growing! He is a Syrian hamster, and his fur is cream/white. He loves sleeping, and running around in his little ball. I don't have any pictures though, he's almost a year old now.

I'm watching over these cute little guys for a friend of mine this week. Three three-month-old kittens...a pain in the butt, but so worth it!

Their names are Kitler, Ben and Willow left to right. <3

user posted image

I have a tiny gray tabby and white kitty named Luna <3 We got her from a shelter. She's really timid, but she loves cuddling with people.

Post pictures?

I got my Aladdin-kitty before my 21st birthday in February and he was 10 months old.

Now he is seven. I can't believe it.

My Aladdin-kitty in a very cute pose. He looked like all he needed was a remote...

user posted image

Everyone's kitties are so cute! My cat passed away 2 years ago, and I miss her so much!

user posted image

You guys have such lovely cats. <3

I would really love to own a bengal cat one day. They're so beautiful and have a playful personality which I've heard is almost dog-like. I'm so easily amused and love being active, I think I'd have fun keeping up with a bengal. laugh.gif

One of my cats just caught a bird! She was so happy about it and now she's done with her little snack.

The first is Little Man.

user posted image

I got him at around 6 weeks old (I know, much too young).

He was on Craigslist along with his brother. I had planned on getting both of them together but when I got there the lady said she had already gotten rid of his brother. So it was just him for a while. He was teeny tiny, scraggly, skinny little thing. I felt so bad for him. But almost 2 months later he is a rambunctious little brat who loves to terrorize and snuggle (at the same time). tongue.gif

Oh, wow. Him and my kitten Darrow look nearly identical! They've even got the same little chaps on the inside of their legs, as well as the shoulder pads! :3 All of your cats are gorgeous, too. Same goes for everyone else's kitties!

0_0 Wow, my one traveling companion Phoenix looks very similar to your two's cats. Sadly, I couldn't get any pictures of my three cats before I left for TX. Hopefully my grandmother can send me pics of the three so I can share them with you guys.

On that note: Everyone's cats here are amazing. smile.gif

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Everyone's kitties are so cute! My cat passed away 2 years ago, and I miss her so much!

user posted image

She's so cute! She looks like Sam, who was a cat that my grandma owned.

I have 3 sweet cats. Though one of them could use some running tongue.gif Black one, striped one, and gray one.

I love cats! I have a tuxedo cat who's about 10 years old. He recently got an unexplained injury on his butt and had to wear a cone for a few weeks sad.gif

He's also kind of fat...

user posted image

He also likes to drag in dead birds and dump them on my mom's WHITE rug.

user posted image

He also likes to drag in dead birds and dump them on my mom's WHITE rug.

user posted image

That reminds me, is it true that cats bring you dead things because they think you're a crappy hunter and therefore think they have to hunt for you? =P

That reminds me, is it true that cats bring you dead things because they think you're a crappy hunter and therefore think they have to hunt for you? =P

Huh...I never thought of that! I always thought they brought in dead birds as a gift or something...but I guess that's more of a dog thing. I'll have to look into that. It makes sense since cats think they're the supreme beings of the world >.>

It's both. Sometimes it's a gift, sometimes it's them trying to teach you to hunt the same way they'd teach their kittens.

These are my kitties:

(sorry about image size. I don't know how to change that)

Oscar, he likes chewing things

user posted image

user posted image

Jasper

He was yawning ^-^

user posted image

Edited by Erica8798

Actually just got my little Siamese not too long ago~ Named her Ame.

user posted image

user posted image

I absolutely adore her, along with pretty much all of the kitties posted here :3

Searched, couldn't find.

What do you think of guinea pigs? I personally LOVE them!! I have three guinea pigs, and they make great pets.

Here you can talk about your guinea pigs, ask questions, post pictures, and tell stories about yours! smile.gif

Really want a pet tarantula. :c So cuddly and soft. <3