Qwackie

Cats

I have two (fat) cats! My brother had a few hamsters but they all died...some had very unfortunate deaths D:

I also had a lizard when I was 13.

I've got a cat. I'm not sure what breed he is. He was a stray kitten my sister convinced my grandpa to let us keep when he was six weeks old. Now, he's one year, two months old. He likes to attack people to get them to play with him and I've got scars to prove it. X)

I used to have 7 cats, but we don't have them anymore. they live with my mother's ex now...

We currently have

4 ferrets named, Stiv, Coda, Tubesock and Hagrid(in order we got them)

4 cockatiels, Wendy O, Singerboy, Meanboy, and Ari Up

3 zebra finches, Lux, Lolita, and their daughter Tahny

2 bunnies, Frank(from Donnie Darko) and Mimzy(from the last mimzy)

anyone else have any of these?

We have 5 cats --->

Neele, a 8 year old brown tabby Norwegian Forest cat

Kea, a 5 year old white & black semilonghair mix from Spain

Lihue, a 3 year old lilac-tortie Balinese

Tanasu, a 2 year old red & white harlekin Norwegian Forestcat

Palila, a 1 year old blue tortie Balinese

They´re the ruler of the house! biggrin.gif

I have three hamsters. One white roborovski, one agouti roborovski, one (what we call) cream sapphire winter white hamster. I'll be getting a black campbell hamster in September.

Used to have 2 fishes but they swam into the filter.

I woke up the next morning to find shredded strips of the poor fish.

I think I've posted about my dogs here before, but I never had a picture until now.

user posted image

My lil iggy babies. <3

Girl in the front is Diamond, girl in the back is Pearl. :3

Edited by Switch

I have a cat. She is 15 and has diabetes and chronic pancreatitis, but they are under control because my vet is a miracle worker.

She is all black with green eyes, a tiny white "v" marking on her chest, and acts like a kitty half her age. smile.gif

I think I've posted about my dogs here before, but I never had a picture until now.

user posted image

My lil iggy babies. <3

Awww, Pearl has a little mask on her face! Is she dressed up for a masquerade ball? biggrin.gif

@Inlaterdays-You mean a fifth her age wink.gif glad to hear that she's fine.

@ylangylang - hee, yes, and thanks! smile.gif

@Switch - your doggies are so cute!

@cmftm - I am so sorry about your fish.

user posted image

My lil iggy babies. <3

I see the Pokemon reference there, Switch xd.png

For me, I have two Cockatiels, one is a 'pied' cockatiel named Sunny, and the other, a grey, is Sukai. Sukai loves to bite and hiss, but I know he still loves me <3

...And yes, I named all of my dragons after Sukai~

I see the Pokemon reference there, Switch XD

They were named before those games came out ;n;

Diamond was already named when we got her, because she has a patch of white fur at the back of her neck that's shaped like a diamond, and Pearl I named because I wanted to keep up the gem theme and she has really soft fur, so.

The pokemon thing ended up being a really weird coincidence. >_>;;; Everyone always calls it out. XD

I am very tempted to name my next two dogs after Pokemon versions though...

Edited by Switch

if i had to have any pet it would be the african camel spider that can run up to 45 miles per hour and take down a whole horse by itself and is virtually indestructable when it comes to stepping on it xd.png i have a special cage designed and everything ;D

I took in a stray cat while back, and she happened to be pregnant. XD She had her babies last week. c: Kitties <3

The mother looks almost exactly like the one my family took in last winter. We thought she was pregnant, too, but it turns out she had a really bad case of worms. She's all good now, though :D

As for the others;

We have 3 dogs: a purebred Giant Alaskan Malamute, a White Shepherd/Yellow Lab mix, and a Husky/Malamute mix.

We also have 5 cats, including the above mentioned, 2 male budgies of mine (who are very loving towards eachother, to say the least), 10 or so ducks (mallard and runner mixes), and 3 chickens.

I used to have a tank full of different species of fish (I absolutely adored the suckerfishes), and at one point, filled it with about 30 minnows because the ducks wouldn't eat them. Also, advice, never buy your fish from Walmart unless you like taking chances. I bought a small koi fish from there and it died on the way home. The others I bought from Walmart died within 2 months. The ones I bought from legitimate pet stores lasted years. :)

I have always wanted a snake, but my parents disagree and jokingly state that if I catch one in the yard then I can keep it. Challenge Accepted.

The mother looks almost exactly like the one my family took in last winter. We thought she was pregnant, too, but it turns out she had a really bad case of worms. She's all good now, though biggrin.gif

Funnily enough, we thought she had worms until we found out she was pregnant. xd.png Unfortunately, she does have fleas, and it's been difficult managing it due to the fact she has kittens. DX

I want a cat but I'm not allowed to until I prove myself to be responsible which is not as easy as it sounds especially when you're in need of a sandwich xd.png\

And I'd really prefer a Russian Blue or Egyptian Mou or something like that.

My hammie licked me today wub.gif granted it was to get at the blueberry stain on my finger but still!

This is a sideways picture of her.

user posted image

Funnily enough, we thought she had worms until we found out she was pregnant. xd.png Unfortunately, she does have fleas, and it's been difficult managing it due to the fact she has kittens. DX

Try bathing her with Dawn dish soap! It's gentle on the skin and will suffocate fleas. I worked at a shelter and fostered kittens in my house for three years and we've always had great success with that.

anyway, my pets.

user posted image

user posted image

Shinji

Breed: Maine Coon mix

Sex: Male

Adopted: August 13, 2009

About: Found in my church parking lot one night at drama practice. My dad was apparently going to bring me to the shelter to adopt a kitten within the next few months anyway as my other cat was getting old and doesn't play as much. He's really grumpy and always looks angry but he's the only one of the pair that'll let you hold him. Loves to sit in my lap while I play on the computer and has the girliest voice ever.

user posted image

user posted image

Naoto

Breed: Maine Coon mix

Sex: Female

Adopted: August 14, 2009

About: Found in my church parking lot one night at drama practice, exactly one night after finding her brother. I wasn't even supposed to bring her home but as I was leaving I saw her and couldn't live with the thought that she might have been shot if I'd left her. We were supposed to adopt her out but dad ended up caving and we kept them both. She's extremely shy, nervous, and hates being held, but will come when called and adores a good petting (on her own terms.) Makes little "meh" sounds instead of meows and is generally adorable.

user posted image

Nezumi

Breed: Mix

Sex: Female

"Adopted": September 15, 2009

About: Showed up in our yard one day and wouldn't leave. Dad actually told us to just feed her and she made our yard home base. We thought she was a boy for half a year before we had to bring her inside and flea dip/treat her and discovered she was a girl. She wants to be petted so bad but is too scared to come close enough, most of the time.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Azula, Ty Lee, Mai and Suki

Breed: Mice (Suki and Mai are longhair, Ty Lee is satin coated.)

Sexes: Female

"Adopted": July 2012

About: My little girlies. Azula is the alpha girl and is a big fat grump. Suki and Ty Lee like to pick on Mai. Mai is the most hand-tame and docile. Ty Lee is the most active. Not much else to say haha.

My favorite cat breed would have to be the Munchkin. If i were to get a purebred it would have to be a munchkin. However, I have a black american shorthair that is nearing 28 years. She never dies [love her!] She will seem to get sick and then start losing hair, we'll take her to the vet, and theyll give her a couple days to a week to live, and then she gets better and as lively as when she was a six-month kitten. Sadly, she is camera shy and refuses to let me get a picture. If i can ever get one Ill return to this post.

As for my other animals[i warn you, its long]:

Sweetheart [this is an old pic] is a mallard. She is shy and timid, but will protect the family worse than the dogs!

user posted image

Lilly

and Flopsie

. Lilly is a year old chocolate lab/german shepherd miz that is independent, sassy, and fun-loving. FLopsie is a seven year old chocolate lab/yorkshire terrier that is loud, obnoxious and very protective.

user posted image

Envy [also an old pic] is a six-month old paint horse/quarter horse mix. She is excitable and loves to show off

user posted image

Tango is a fourteen year old orange tabby. He is shy but lovable.

user posted image

Oreo

is a censorkip.gif*-cat who loves to get himself in fights and is not very lovable. Chaos

is a loud, whiny and stubborn female.

user posted image

Billy Jean is a three-year-old black lab/pit bull mix who is terrified of strangers and has to sleep on her cage [we tell her she doesnt have to, and actually is the only one whos ever used the cage, and by her own choice]

user posted image

Assassin is a green anole who is perverted and hunts by climbing up, waiting for her prey, and then leaping down on its back and killing it phence her name] and Venom is a gecko who is shy, quiet, [nocturnal obviously] and loves to climb. She hunts like a snake.

user posted image

Sassy in her brown state, Hunter, a shy male who prefers to sleep on the ground to the vines like a normal anole and will let you hold him whenever you want [He is the only one of them that I could put on my shoulder and walk outside for the day and not worry about trying to run off] and Majesty, a alpha-istic male who constantly shows his dominance and hisses and shows his Dewlap almost constantly. He is always trying to escape.

user posted image

Finally, Mia. She actually died shortly after this picture a couple years ago by being hit by a truck. She was a five-month old black lab/beagle mix who had cancer and loved to explore. She was very adventurous, and died one day when my granmother couldnt hold her and she ran. She died trying to cross the street back to my house.

user posted image

Edited by Vampiresswolf

Sweetheart [this is an old pic] is a mallard. She is shy and timid, but will protect the family worse than the dogs!

user posted image

oh god i was scrolling and for half a second thought this was a baby penguin.