chickenhound

Minecraft!

i do that too. i also go on tnt rampages but i have to find at least one block, and i have found none

Edited by kittygrl

sadly, I think I mined all diamond ore in my map that I figured out how not to die with. I have a chest full of 64 diamond each... and a whole bunch of diamond stuff in more chests... I think I lost half my count in diamonds though in one cave (I died about thirty times in 3mins thanks to the lava deciding that it wanted to eat my pathway and overflow it thanks to a creeper who thought it would be nice to die in lava and explode...

well if you have the 360 version with a second player you can duplicate it if youre having diamond amount problems

I don't use mods just because of the risk of accidentally contracting a virus, and because they need to be constantly updated.

But glitch X-rays are fun. biggrin.gif

for mods the only one i've done is the tekkit pack

it makes a seperate launcher so you can play normal minecraft but just clicking a different icon

My computer wouldnt be able to handle minecraft and thats why i dont have it on my pc. but whenever my boyfriend or friend bring their xbox is the only time i can play sadly.

though my friend was recently blown up by a supercharged creeper and it was funny!

My computer wouldnt be able to handle minecraft and thats why i dont have it on my pc. but whenever my boyfriend or friend bring their xbox is the only time i can play sadly.

though my friend was recently blown up by a supercharged creeper and it was funny!

Oh my god...supercharged creepers. Those things stalk my nightmares, man sad.gif

Oh man, I am in the same spot. Our computer is dying and until we get a new one we can't do minecraft. It could be months until we ever buy a new PC.

I recently joined a server, and one of the admins was experimenting with a system to spawn dragons on request. Now the server has three rampaging dragons flying around in a pack! xd.png

For anyone who wants x-ray without mods I found a texture pack. Before the computer crashed I used it and its awesome! I can see down to the bedrock.

The ores are different colors so you can still see them. I found three dungeons with it too.

Sadly that is all over now. (Dumb computer)

>.<

http://www.minecraftdl.com/tag/x-ray-texture-pack/

Here it is!

My brother and I just got this, and I'm addicted! At least I'm a bit more addicted to this because I can play Minecraft whenever I want, but once my internet dies, I can't play here. I have a survival mode (in which I'm just digging a super deep hole... xP), and a creative mode (in which I'm trying to destroy just about everything until I have a flat surface). I'm not far on either of them, but on survival I did just find a huge area made of gravel, so I destroyed it all and it looks beautiful! To bad I don't know how to make anything... I might have to look up a guide. All I know how to make is sticks, wood blocks, and a crafting box. I'd love to know at least how to make torches (which I'm assuming would have to be sticks and flint which I have both), but I can't seem to be able to make them.

I recently joined a server, and one of the admins was experimenting with a system to spawn dragons on request. Now the server has three rampaging dragons flying around in a pack! xd.png

dragons?? there are dragons on minecraft?

................................................................ why the heck was i never told this?!?! T.T im guessing its PC only right now but still!

Do you have creative mode? If you do, you could look at the spawn eggs and see if there is a dragon there.

i cant play on my computer, i can only play when either my friend or boyfriend bring their xbox over and i dont think id get the gameplay right with my obese laptop

My brother and I just got this, and I'm addicted! At least I'm a bit more addicted to this because I can play Minecraft whenever I want, but once my internet dies, I can't play here. I have a survival mode (in which I'm just digging a super deep hole... xP), and a creative mode (in which I'm trying to destroy just about everything until I have a flat surface). I'm not far on either of them, but on survival I did just find a huge area made of gravel, so I destroyed it all and it looks beautiful! To bad I don't know how to make anything... I might have to look up a guide. All I know how to make is sticks, wood blocks, and a crafting box. I'd love to know at least how to make torches (which I'm assuming would have to be sticks and flint which I have both), but I can't seem to be able to make them.

Torches are like this:

[Coal]

[stick]

And you get a stack of 4. :3

Oh! Thanks Rain!.. But... how do I get coal? I've gone through floors and floors of coal, destroying every block I found, but no coal is falling out. And yes, I'm positive it's coal. xP

I think I might need a pickax, right?

Edited by StarSea