chickenhound

Minecraft!

We were unable to deduct 21.95 USD from your credit/debit card because the transaction was declined by your card issuing bank.

To continue with this payment we advise that you try again using a different credit/debit card.

But I don't have another.

Mmk, try to use money from somewhere else because it probably doesn't support that kind of card.

Ask your parents (If you still live with them at least) if they'll buy it for you then pay them back somehow. I dunno, if none of the above would work then post your problem on the Minecraft forum if you have an account there.

Because I don't have anything else to say.

It's down...

For some reason creepers (Classic and present) scare me to no end. I have managed to get sulphur somehow because of the cactuses I put in the dark area. And a bow and fishing rod. But... When I go up to sleep in the dark I'm scared a creeper will come and try to hug me. And I don't want to know what a creeper feels like. Probably slightly furry...

It's down...

For some reason creepers (Classic and present) scare me to no end. I have managed to get sulphur somehow because of the cactuses I put in the dark area. And a bow and fishing rod. But... When I go up to sleep in the dark I'm scared a creeper will come and try to hug me. And I don't want to know what a creeper feels like. Probably slightly furry...

Setting port.

Oh, creepers are easy. You just have to fear the blue ones.

Setting port.

Oh, creepers are easy. You just have to fear the blue ones.

blue creepers?

Electrified creepers were struck by lightning and blow up with 150% the strength of TNT. They glow blue.

Electrified creepers were struck by lightning and blow up with 150% the strength of TNT. They glow blue.

Aka Super Creepers aka Mini-nukes.

cara's betta fish may have forced me out of my home... lol

My first encounter with a creeper caused my game to crash. I stupidly went outside without armor, I saw two creepers just happily jumping, so I ran up to them.

They saw me and started going towards me, one of them snuck behind me while I was trying to kill the other. Needless to say, it blew up and my game froze xd.png.

My first encounter with a creeper caused my game to crash. I stupidly went outside without armor, I saw two creepers just happily jumping, so I ran up to them.

They saw me and started going towards me, one of them snuck behind me while I was trying to kill the other. Needless to say, it blew up and my game froze xd.png.

This is why I dread playing anything other than peaceful.

;-;

And I don't want to know what a creeper feels like. Probably slightly furry...

"Notch has described creepers as "being crunchy, like dry leaves" "

- Quote from the Minecraft Wiki. :P

Beh, my computer does NOT want to let me join that server. D|

I used to play on Peaceful mode exclusively, but after playing on my friend's server that's stuck on Easy difficulty, I'm used to fighting mobs and taking damage. :P I pretty much play on Easy all the time, now. I'm too much of a chicken for Medium or Hard.

- Quote from the Minecraft Wiki. tongue.gif

I used to play on Peaceful mode exclusively, but after playing on my friend's server that's stuck on Easy difficulty, I'm used to fighting mobs and taking damage. tongue.gif I pretty much play on Easy all the time, now. I'm too much of a chicken for Medium or Hard.

What? I thought they were squishy.. :C

I dunno, I can't stand going around to go outside and, oh shi---

Creeper pwned.

why is it that you never have the server up when I have free time to play? : P

- Quote from the Minecraft Wiki. :P

I used to play on Peaceful mode exclusively, but after playing on my friend's server that's stuck on Easy difficulty, I'm used to fighting mobs and taking damage. :P I pretty much play on Easy all the time, now. I'm too much of a chicken for Medium or Hard.

If you know how to fight the mobs, higher difficulties aren't so bad. The only differences are how much damage they do to you. :>

And creeper deactivation radius, on hard. But that's what bows are for. :P

Edited by Lythiaren

why is it that you never have the server up when I have free time to play? : P

I am on -3 GTM...

Oh god nightmares will begin.

Sometimes I play on Easy but I will never dare to go out of the comforts of my 404 fort. I only watch them kill themselves on cactuses then go out on moring in Peaceful to reap the rewards >:) And they are too stupid to climb out of the sinkhole near my house to get me.

I'm trying out my drawing skills, and i did a professional Creeper. Called Creeper Z, this is also my first try at uploading images, so wish me luck wink.gif

%PDF-1.6%âãÏÓ

16 0 obj<</Linearized 1/L 12087/O 18/E 7649/N 1/T 11783/H [ 438 146]>>endobj

21 0 obj<</DecodeParms<</Columns 3/Predictor 12>>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<D188844A4D36A446BEA2669E211C72C1><D188844A4D36A446BEA2669E211C72C1>]/Index[16 7]/Info 15 0 R/Length 36/Prev 11784/Root 17 0 R/Size 23/Type/XRef/W[1 2 0]>>stream

hÞbbd `b`²`b`Èab`¼ d×01ü. ²

Sorry for flooding the level again. I got injured and don't have java on this stupid iPod so I can't unflood it ATM.

Wonton, would you believe someone that said they were a hacker and could put dragons from mods? Because that's exactly what this one jerkface said. Then the server suddenly disconnected. Edited by rainpeltstar