chickenhound

Minecraft!

...is playing multiplayer worth it? well, more fun than single? anyone wanna explain a bit what it's like?

and, say if one would like to play multiplayer, which sever thing would be recommended as an opinionated best? and which are accepting... I probably could look that up- does the site still work? nevermind, I'll find out if the site's up...

thanks!

...is playing multiplayer worth it? well, more fun than single? anyone wanna explain a bit what it's like?

and, say if one would like to play multiplayer, which sever thing would be recommended as an opinionated best? and which are accepting... I probably could look that up- does the site still work? nevermind, I'll find out if the site's up...

thanks!

it really depends on the server

i play multiplayer with all my group of friends and we are usually sitting in the same room randomly saying OHOHOH let's built -insert creation-

and we work for goals and fight together

there is a list of servers, a bunch have different themes, mods added in, rules ect

so it really comes down to which you prefer

i was on the synapse server for awhile but i fell out around finals week and then there were some updates and the server had to get reset and i just kinda never went back, i did like the people on there though

here is the list site i was thinking of, there is another (probably many actually xd.png)

http://minestatus.net/

it really depends on the server

i play multiplayer with all my group of friends and we are usually sitting in the same room randomly saying OHOHOH let's built -insert creation-

and we work for goals and fight together

there is a list of servers, a bunch have different themes, mods added in, rules ect

so it really comes down to which you prefer

i was on the synapse server for awhile but i fell out around finals week and then there were some updates and the server had to get reset and i just kinda never went back, i did like the people on there though

here is the list site i was thinking of, there is another (probably many actually xd.png)

http://minestatus.net/

And don't forget the DC server!

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=f...6259e870e6495de

It's a classic one, though.

I just caught ANOTHER GRIEFER.

Ohhhh Boooyyyyy

Edit: I comes before E. Not the other way around.

Edited by wonton55912

They used proxies, rain. You can't tell.

Oh yeah, I forgot what a proxy was. >.>

It's too confusing for me to use mods so I just don't unless I MUST have it then I will find some way to get it. And everytime I try to modify one pixel of my skin then my ears disappear. I don't get it.

EDIT: For da love of god will they ever stop. I want to test something later today.

Edited by rainpeltstar

...I dug a hole. Like normal. A creeper came, exploded and shot me down into a cave where I have no ladders, torches or anything. The funny part was that the cave was connected to my lava storage... so the lava spread and lit everything up for me! now I just need to get out...

got out.. found a wolf and he now lives happily in my house

Edited by Dragonhatchling

My friend and I were discussing worst case scenarios for Minecraft and I think he won.

"What if you used a mod to get all the diamond in the world...and then fell into lava and died?" Karma much?

I keep losing my house, though. Any thoughts?

(I find a lot of diamond at 11, just so you know.)

I had to kill off my wolf... it bugged even though I didn't do anything to make it that way. I saved while it was standing... it showed up bouncing while sitting and attacking me when I found him- I killed him... and a creeper killed me. Karma!

....anyone ever find a cactus in a place with frozen water?

I did!

there's snow everywhere behind me... frozen lakes everywhere and a cactus... in the middle of it all

can anyone explain this what you see is normal snow... that I fell through...

Edited by Dragonhatchling

My current skin:

user posted image

Points to anyone who'll make the connection xd.png

I'm proud of it, self-made!

I have a question. Does having Dirt blocks in your base as the main building material affect if mobs spawn inside your base or not? My friend said something to that affect, and she said that's most likely why mobs keep spawning inside my base. Yes I mad. >:c

I think I have enough torches; four in a 6x14 main area, then 9 inside a small tunnel that I'm working on. Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening because it's kind of aggravating to work around.

Edited by brokenglass

How do you find out who placed a block in classic?

Also, server's up.

I have a question. Does having Dirt blocks in your base as the main building material affect if mobs spawn inside your base or not? My friend said something to that affect, and she said that's most likely why mobs keep spawning inside my base. Yes I mad. >:c

I think I have enough torches; four in a 6x14 main area, then 9 inside a small tunnel that I'm working on. Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening because it's kind of aggravating to work around.

No. It will have the same spawn rate as if the base was made out of cobblestone. But, if you want, you can put half-slabs on the floor. That way no mobs will spawn on them, because they aren't a natural block.

Oh, new server link: http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=f...6259e870e6495de

My friend and I were discussing worst case scenarios for Minecraft and I think he won.

"What if you used a mod to get all the diamond in the world...and then fell into lava and died?" Karma much?

I keep losing my house, though. Any thoughts?

(I find a lot of diamond at 11, just so you know.)

If you mean as in you can't find it, place a bed in your house, then sleep in it. Make a compass, and the red thing points to your bed at all times.

If you mean creepers blow it up... Place it in the sky, or on the water. If you place it in the sky, just leave a hole in the floor and place a torch directly under the hole to mark the spot. When you need to get in, just remove the torch and throw dirt under you until you're in your house.

I had to kill off my wolf... it bugged even though I didn't do anything to make it that way. I saved while it was standing... it showed up bouncing while sitting and attacking me when I found him- I killed him... and a creeper killed me. Karma!

....anyone ever find a cactus in a place with frozen water?

I did!

there's snow everywhere behind me... frozen lakes everywhere and a cactus... in the middle of it all

can anyone explain this what you see is normal snow... that I fell through...

Simple, there was floating sand/gravel there (probably gravel, I still find floating sand a lot) and the snow generated on top, then the gravel fell down.

If you mean as in you can't find it, place a bed in your house, then sleep in it. Make a compass, and the red thing points to your bed at all times.

If you mean creepers blow it up... Place it in the sky, or on the water. If you place it in the sky, just leave a hole in the floor and place a torch directly under the hole to mark the spot. When you need to get in, just remove the torch and throw dirt under you until you're in your house.

I can't find it. I'll walk away and then I get lost. Plus, m compass points to my original spawn point, which is a bonus pain.

Also:I'm on Normal, there's a wolf outside my house, it's night, there's no skeletons. And I really, really, REALLY want a pet wolf. Any thoughts?

I can wait.

Edited by AlwaysGone

Are you sure you don't have any bones?

-watches the server waiting-

And the server's up. No griefers today, so i think our moderation is strict enough.

I can't find it. I'll walk away and then I get lost. Plus, m compass points to my original spawn point, which is a bonus pain.

Also:I'm on Normal, there's a wolf outside my house, it's night, there's no skeletons. And I really, really, REALLY want a pet wolf. Any thoughts?

I can wait.

Did you not sleep in a bed? It's suppossed to reset your spawn point...

Oh. I think giving it pork may work?

could someone please explain the point of this game to me, at one point i was interested...... then it was explained to me that there is no END, there arent any levels to advance to, and you dont gain any new abilities for anything.......

That's the point. You build build build until you drop dead in front of your computer.

...Just kidding. But I'm serious about the part where there is no end. You can do whatever you want from killing monsters to flying off a cliff on pigs.

Yes. And if you want to be healthy, put the game on hard mode. Then you cardiovascular system will never the the same again.

Blah I wish more people were on the server.

Join people.

-gives evil eye-

I has seeds:

random

diamond

glacier

iron man

I give up on life

If I get more I'll put them here