chickenhound

Minecraft!

How many people here are complaining about FortressCraft?

I'm gonna quote someone.

"Oh my god! A game that's like MineCraft but for the Xbox!

Call the police!"

Seriously. Knock it off.

MineCraft is an all-around better game, with a lot more features. ForetressCraft has less features, but pretty much does the same thing and has better graphics. And it costs less. I recommend that you just get MineCraft, but FC is great for people who don't have computer space.

Did you not sleep in a bed? It's suppossed to reset your spawn point...

Oh. I think giving it pork may work?

I did. Multiple times.

Is it the texture pack?

I'll try pork, thanks! EDIT:Nope. I ate it, not the wolf. I found a small pack of wolves, though, so I'm building a house to stay the night.

Edited by AlwaysGone

I can't find it. I'll walk away and then I get lost. Plus, m compass points to my original spawn point, which is a bonus pain.

Also:I'm on Normal, there's a wolf outside my house, it's night, there's no skeletons. And I really, really, REALLY want a pet wolf. Any thoughts?

I can wait.

To get a wolf you have to give it bones until hearts show up and a collar shows up around it's neck. Giving it pork only replenishes health and nothing else.

...and my 8 wolves are now trapped in a tower sitting... yay? creeper destroyed my stairs... and everything else so I can't get to them! xd.png

To get a wolf you have to give it bones until hearts show up and a collar shows up around it's neck.  Giving it pork only replenishes health and nothing else.

...and my 8 wolves are now trapped in a tower sitting... yay?  creeper destroyed my stairs... and everything else so I can't get to them! xd.png

I can't get to any bones...No skeletons show up ALL NIGHT!! I'll stay up all night and there will be a creeper and a spider. One! UNO! And I'm on normal. -whimpers-

Edited by AlwaysGone

I can't get to any bones...No skeletons show up ALL NIGHT!! I'll stay up all night and there will be a creeper and a spider. One! UNO! And I'm on normal. -whimpers-

skeletons show up for me in and around caves... or you could go try and find a dungeon that spawns them (one was under my house... I fixed that skeleton infestation problem xd.png )

and/or you could dig your own cave down really deep (diagonally like stairs going down to the bedrock) and flatten it out a few places and make like a little shooting area up towards the top where no one can get in. Skeletons show up all the time that way.

Make it look kinda like this: http://i52.tinypic.com/e9wxsn.png

just put lots of torches on the ground above your pit smile.gif so they're forced to spawn down there (it goes farther than it looks...)

WOW you have an awesome spawn point!what seed did you use and have you seen any wolves yet?

How many people here are complaining about FortressCraft?

I'm gonna quote someone.

"Oh my god! A game that's like MineCraft but for the Xbox!

Call the police!"

Seriously. Knock it off.

MineCraft is an all-around better game, with a lot more features. ForetressCraft has less features, but pretty much does the same thing and has better graphics. And it costs less. I recommend that you just get MineCraft, but FC is great for people who don't have computer space.

People don't have computer space for a java game that runs just fine in a browser...? If someone lets their hard drive get that full, they need to clear out some of the cobwebs in their files. And defrag. And lay off the prons. Or maybe get a computer that isn't ten years old, like a netbook. Either way they have bigger things to worry about than paying money to play MC classic with a texture pack on a console when it's free on the PC. :|

Edited by Lythiaren

Either way they have bigger things to worry about than paying money to play MC classic with a texture pack on a console when it's free on the PC. :|

^ That.

The "better graphics" of that game could easily be achieved with a 64 x 64 or higher texture pack for Minecraft... It literally just looks like a mix between Beta and MC Classic with a high resolution texture pack.

And, what Lythiaren said as well. Who wouldn't have computer space for a java game that can run in a window?

Edited by Switch

Not working.

Are you logged in? Because I'm sure that's the correct link...

Are you logged in? Because I'm sure that's the correct link...

It's not working for me either, and I was logged in.

*HEADDESK*

It should work now...

That'ssssSSSsss a nissssssce leaf and obssssssssSSSSSSidian creeper I built there...t'would be a SSSsssshame if SSsssSSSSomething were to happen to it...

People tend to not like Minecraft because of the graphics. :\ I don't have a problem with them. If anything I enjoy them

After I play Minecraft, I tend to see things in blocks or wonder why things aren't in blocks.

After I play Minecraft, I tend to see things in blocks or wonder why things aren't in blocks.

haha same here. Especially when I first started playing it and was addicted.

^ That.

The "better graphics" of that game could easily be achieved with a 64 x 64 or higher texture pack for Minecraft... It literally just looks like a mix between Beta and MC Classic with a high resolution texture pack.

And, what Lythiaren said as well. Who wouldn't have computer space for a java game that can run in a window?

Pretty much. Since FC is basically MC classic with a texture pack and MC Classic is free, there's no way you can claim FC is cheaper unless they pay you to play it.

Edited by Lythiaren

slimes why are you so hard to find D:

anyone have slime hunting tips? i need some sticky pistons :3

Yeah, nothing happened.

Edit: Never mind. My texture pack didn't have a picture for shears.

Edited by AlwaysGone