chickenhound

Minecraft!

Or you can play Classic Online. We should make a DragonCave server...

OK, I'm making one right now.

It's private, so it can only have access from this link: http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=1....205&port=25565

I'll flatten it for you wink.gif

EDIT: Not working for now, because I have to be on for the server to be on. And I'm going to sleep now, so... Wait for tomorrow! xd.png

Edited by caramba2654

Ooh, I'll head in there sometime...

I don't play Classic much anymore, really. I adore my Beta mode and texture packs. D:

Yeah, games do that. I once caused an overload when I accidentally opened two of my steam games during maintenance which involves defragging and virus scans.

On topic: How do you get minecraft?

Minecraft doing that was actually a known bug. It would literally take up all of your RAM and slow your computer to a crawl. I think (or at least VERY SINCERELY HOPE) that Notch fixed it in one of the flurry of patches.

I'll help you flatten it once you're on. Just say so.

Can I help? Just say the time you'll be on and know that for some reason I might not be able to get on. My user is rainpeltstar1.

It says it's probably down... Edited by rainpeltstar

Really? I may have screwed up the Port Fowarding.

Try it now.

Edited by caramba2654

I hate all this port forwarding stuff. Makes me want to explode.

Should I use the DC header there? I'll use it for now. In the event that I can't, please warn me and I'll take it out right away.

How did you do that? O.o

And is there any way you can let us dig down without getting trapped in dirt? If you dig about four-three blocks down you can't get back up without pressing R.

Oh. That's the anti funneling. It basically stops you from digging 4 block deep holes, so you can't booby trap other players.

Also, I'm on. The server is too. And the spleef arena is finished. Now I need to set up the ranks.

Ugh. For some reason it won't let me on even if you're on.

EDIT: And on my latest attempt I didn't even get to the server, it was a randomly generated world.

Edited by rainpeltstar

That's odd... Let me see if I did it right...

lol. The server crashed. I have lot's of lag on it now. But nothing to worry. Tomorrow it will hopefully work.

EDIT: Now it should be working.

Edited by caramba2654

Oh, fun trap (but don't do this online, lol). Dig a pit deep enough for the fall to kill someone. Near the top, place TNT over the entire hole. On top of the TNT place sand or gravel, then cover it al with redstone. Then put a pressure plate in front of the door. When they walk in, it activates the TNT, which falls. When it falls, so does the gravel and sand, and they fall to their death lol.

my group of friends wanted to hollow out a mountain and fill it with tnt

then put a random pressure plate just kinda in an open field off to the side

we wanted to lead our one friend there, cause he always clicks buttons

so we imagined him just stepping on this suspicious plate and you just see a mountain blow up in the distance

The server should be up now.