Juzz

The Requiem: The Girl From the Sky

Cloud rolled his eyes as he heard about the hangover bit, he wasn't just about to brake it to Kei that he had one hell of a one right now and he now had to be worried about the fact that three seniors had abondoned their own in-Training Knight.

"Alright, you can tag along. I should let you know that it really is a strange group...you think the furball out there is bad, wait til you met Sei and Vei" Cloud sighed explaining to her, he uncrossed his arms stretching them high above his own head letting his head rest back into them.

"So long as you don't cause trouble, its ok by me" He finally said looking at Kei, looks like he was going to have his hands full with two in-trainings under his arm and he had a feeling he was going to need a holiday after this!

"Oh thank you! I'm in your debt senpai! No more take backs!" the trainee exclaimed in delight as he bowed his head in gratitude. He threw his bag small, brown bag in the bed, spilling out some of his items. It didn't contain much. Just a bottle of water, a few herbs, a money pouch and a jar of half-eaten strawberry jam. The boy took out the seemingly full money pouch and tied it to his side.

For a moment the teenager muttered "Sei...? Have I heard of...." before continuing. "Don't worry, I've been with stranger crowds. Believe me... Just with my last job, the battle just took 4 hours at most. It was real strange... I just can't put my finger on what exactly it was... Something felt... Wrong..." Keith chatted with a puzzled tone.

"You can count on me! I won't be a burden! I'm practically a full knight... If I wasn't left behind..."

"When we get back I have my own jobs to attend to but trust me on this one, those Knights are gonna get one hell of an ear full from me when I get near them!" He promised Kei, he was still 50 50 trying to tell if Kei was a lad or girl but his voice sounded like a lads. He kinda didn't want to ask either just in case he caused offence...not like he cared or anything but he had to show some example to the In-Training Knight about manners.

"Hm, fancy a walk? I'm going down to Blazer anyway to check on him, we both need to clear our heads..." He muttered the last part mainly to himself but was already heading for the door, he could already feel the rush of air around him and the stready beating wings of Blazer flapping either side of him.

The afternoon sun shone brightly in the sky as the noisy town was filled with silence. Afternoons are usually used up for sleeping, resting and eating. You can say it's a break time for the people after the hard day's work. Evening is actually as busy as the mornings.

"A walk would be nice... I think... But shouldn't we eat lunch first?" the boy answered, scratching his head as he held his rumbling tummy. Who's Blazer...? the trainee wondered as he fixed his things.

"I haven't eaten well since yesterday... Or taken a nice bath" he continued as he approached the door.

Edited by Juzz

Cloud opened the door proceding down the stairs, he guessed Kei would follow since it was the only way back down to the Inn pub down below them.

"Hm, Lunch....ah I don't know. Hungry hasn't hit me yet and it wouldn't do me any harm to miss a meal here and there, my training has been affected now by recent events and well...ya know!" He answered Kei walking down the groaning staircase before halting at the base looking into the pub. He didn't spot anyone he knew straight off, good. At least the men he had gotten drunk out of their minds weren't here at that moment, he would check up on Blazer first before doing anything else. He felt bad that he had neglected to do so for so long now and felt it was only right he should see to him first rather than himself.

Keith locked up his door first before following Cloud from behind. He immediately sat down a chair and ordered from the owner. Some people stared at the boy, he was involved in the recent incident after all. "If you don't feel like eating, I'll go on ahead if you don't mind" the trainee smiled excitedly as he waited for his order.

"That kid looks familiar" a traveler whispered to his companion.

"She was involved with the weird guy a while ago right?"

"Yea... But not that... Sumthin' else... I dunno... Someone I've seen in my travels..."

"Meh... Yer just imaginin' things. Travelers do see a lot!"

"Maybe... But she really looks familiar..."

((So sorry it took so long for me to reply! O.O There was a dog show and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm going to just skip a bit of shopping so that they can start back))

After getting everything she needed with Alazne, Maro noticed the sun had moved quite a bit in the sky; it had taken longer than she'd thought it would.

"I'm ready when you are," she said to Sei.

She had finally found the coal she had needed to replenish the black in her hair. The man who she had obtained it from was selling cooked fish and gave her a strange look when she asked for some coal, but she got it at a fairly good price as he had little use for it.

She wondered what the others had been doing all day. She smiled to herself, wondering what any normal person did all day.

Cloud was about to go out the door when he heard all the whispering going on around him, he paused at the doorway stalling to listen to some before a woman gave him a look as she was trying to get through the doorway. He moved aside before casting a glance back at Kei before going out onto the streets into which he headed in the direction of the stables, he had only to call out Blazers name before he figured out where the stallion was. The groan of timber as hoofs clashed against it was all he needed, he turned the corner and sure enough he saw the winged stallion rearing to get out. He realised a massive neigh as he spotted Cloud who spoke gently to him calming him down...

About 10 minutes later, Cloud was up in the saddle walking away from the Inn with Blazer chopping at the bit rearing to go and he was relaxed back into the saddle knowing soon they would be up in the air.

((Sorry bout poofin again tongue.gif))

Lucifer watched as the stranger grabbed Cloud and left. Well... One problem solved. She thought happily. Turning back to Jin, she took his hand gently. "So... Wanna go out later? If you're really feeling better that is." She smiled and sat back down on the bed next to him.

He must think I'm retarded for rushing so quickly... She thought to herself. But he's kinda cute though... Mentally kicking herself back into reality, Lucifer looked at Jin. The make-shift eyepatch wasn't going to last very long. Not if they were going to continued traveling.

"We could err... " Stuck, she paused, not sure what to say. This was probably the first time that she had ever felt this awkward. Especially about another person. Shifting a little closer, she gazed into his eyes. Wow... they're so blue... Lucifer thought to herself, unable to tear herself away.

Jin stared at Lucifer as she spoke, he mentally frowned as she spoke, not really paying attention, Cloud Sempai... yes, leave us alone, rub it in, I know you didn't realize it, but you left me alone in a room with the most beautiful reason I want to become a knight that I've ever seen... dangerous, brave, she... he suddenly stopped thinking, noticing that she was only a few inches from his face, staring into his... eye.

He tried to say something but his throat felt dry, or clogged, or both, and his mouth just wasn't listening. In fact he felt himself doing the opposite, leaning in. He had avoided people like the plague, women especially, pretended he didn't have the same desires as everyone else who had ever been in love and married. Denied it for years, trained instead, focused... but now his mind was muddle, it was hard to think, or maybe it was very easy, very clear/

don't... please don't... he stared into her eyes as their lips met as polar opposite magnets, have... to... stop... But he didn't want to stop.

Jin's face burned with the sensation, it felt good, better than hours of sweaty training, better than beating his opponent, better than cool water at the end of a hard day of work... He wasn't sure how long it lasted, probably only a second, as long as it took his left hand to stick into the place Cloud had just healed, instantly shocking his numb body back to reality.

(during that moment they were kissing let me describe what Lucifer would have felt aside from whatever else you want to add to it, this is the only different part that she may not have expected)

It felt like being electrocuted without the pain, like pure energy had reached out and from him to her and held them together as they had kissed, a warm burning energy that washed over her every cell, heating her from the inside and feeling good and foreign, like nothing she had ever experienced, then, with sudden jolt, it was gone as he broke their connection and forced himself to sit back in the bed, sweating.

He noticed the blood on his hand from the wound he had just reopened to shock himself out of the kiss, he hid it and blushed, "I... sorry... I got carried away, forgive me." he didn't meet her eyes, afraid now of the effect they had had on him.

Lucifer watched entently, all of her being focused in her gaze as Jin leaned forward. Bending as well to meet him, she blinked in shock as their lips met. Though hesitant at first, she closed her eyes and tried to erase everything from her mind.

Wow... She thought as they kissed, her thoughts rushing faster than lightning.

((I'm just gonna put in the part you wrote so things dun't get too mixed up.))

It felt like being electrocuted without the pain, like pure energy had reached out and from him to her and held them together as they had kissed, a warm burning energy that washed over her every cell, heating her from the inside and feeling good and foreign, like nothing she had ever experienced, then, with sudden jolt, it was gone as Jin broke their connection and forced himself to sit back in the bed, sweating.

Lucifer felt something shift suddenly as he sat back. Beads of presperation dripped from her hair onto the mattress. Startled, some of her hair burst into flame. Quickly patting it down, she extinguished it.

"I... sorry... I got carried away, forgive me." Jin said, a slight pink tinging his face. Suddenly, she noticed the blood. Where the wound had been.

"D-don't worry. It's fine." Lucifer said, blushing now herself. Trying not to look straight at him, she picked up his hand. Sending a gentle stream of warm water over it, she washed it out. "You've got to be more careful." She muttered, ripping off a piece of fabric from her already frayed-looking sleeve. Wrapping it firmly around the wound, she bound it.

Forcing herself to look up, while the rest of her was screaming to run, she met his eyes and smiled.

Jin stared for a moment when her hair caught fire now... I'm sure I didn't do that... right?

Jin winced slightly as she bound the wound, not from the pain, rather from the closeness of her contact. On the other hand... he noticed that she had done a first rate job with the makeshift bandage.

"I'm not..." Jin paused a moment, "I'm not used to people, I... don't have much in the area of social graces, but... thank you." He gave her a genuine smile, "for the bandage," he added quickly.

"I never did get an answer," he continued, looking her in the eyes with his one open eye, "on whether or not you'd like to train with me?" he continued, "I'm sure we could both learn a lot from one another..." he grinned suddenly, "bandaging wounds for example," he referred to the still fresh cuts that had begun to heal and mend, "probably something I should be better at."

Yes, that's right, fresh air, outside, no cramped quarters, training! training always takes away the stress... and hopefully the awkwardness. Argh... she probably thinks I'm a complete... weirdo... he kept smiling, but mentally braced himself for her to just run out the door and never speak to him again, which had happened to him a lot in life, but this was technically his first... date?

no, we're just training... besides, ... but he couldn't come up with a good excuse.

Blazer's hoofs thundered across the hardened ground spraying dust up behind both rider and animal, his flaring nostels produced snorts with each stride and Cloud gripped the leather straps locking his position into the saddle as he prepared for take off.

"Already Blazer! Show me your stuff!" Cloud yelled out over the sound of his hoofs, his reply was a hair raising neigh from Blazer as the stallion pounced forward before surging upwards into the sky.

"HELL YA!" He howled out as he felt the rush of air through his flaming red hair, he cocked his head back with the ror of laughter as he felt the tingling sensation in his body of flying again. The powerful muscles of Blazer's wings flapped as the stallion felt the excitment pumping through his veins. Cloud whooped as just a small short distance away he could see the village that the gang were currently staying in and he felt free up here...no duty...no worrys....and him being himself.

Some people began watching Cloud's little performance. The kind's were especially enjoying it, some were pointing and clapping in delight. Some of the adults on the other hand, had puzzled looks on their faces as they watched. They had a 'what's that?' look on their faces.

"Ahh... Delicious!" the boy said as he rubbed his stomach and push the plates away. He stood up and pushed back the chair in place. ... I feel tired... Better inform Cloud first... the trainee thought as he walked out the door. He bumped into a man just standing outside. In fact, there was a huge crowed outside, all seemed to be looking up. Keith just went in with the flow and looked up, seeing a 'flying horse'. "It's rare to see beasts these da--- Hey... That's Cloud-senpai!" he muttered to himself, shouting the last part. "Senpai! I'm going to bed! Don't leave me tomorrow!" he joked with a smile.

Keith went directly to bed afterward, locking his door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like were going back..." Sei sighed hopelessly as he pulled Vei closer. 'If anything crazy did happen, I bet it's over by now' he thought, as he walked with a turtle's pace. He glanced back at the girls a few times to check if they were following. "I'll be going to bed right after this... I suggest you do too. We'll have to leave by morning. Don't wanna waste time!" he said in a gentle tone.

It was then that Jin glanced out the window and noticed that the sun was more than halfway down.

Training now would be impractical, especially in his condition. If they were indeed leaving in the morning he would need to rest and recover so he wasn't a burden to the others.

He gave Lucifer an appologetic smile, "actually," he nodded at the window, "it's later than I thought, I guess training now wouldn't be prudent. I..." He tried to think of something nice to say, but his verbal bank emptier than most, having not been used nearly as much. He really had no idea what to say.

"Good night?" he settled on, "I guess I'll see you in the morning," he smiled suddenly, "and don't think this means you're getting out of training with me, I'll be better by sun up, just you wait and see."

"That would probably be best." Alazne looked up at the sky, spying the sun on it's way down. "But it seemed as if we got all we needed, right?" She smiled at Maro before she followed after Sei, who had started to walk back. She had got some of the things she needed as well, like soap and a little food, though she was disappointed they didn't have time to go visit the orb shop. It was probably for the better, anyway... A Viziel knight couldn't have too many orbs in store, but she had all the ones she needed and it would only get problematic if she had too many ready at hand. She might even get the wrong one out in a fight...

She shook her head slightly, a small smile appearing on her face as she remembered the result of a training when that exact thing happened. But that didn't matter now, as it was long past and she was here, not in training anymore. Her eyes glanced over at Maro once again, and the smiled turned slightly curious. What did she need the coal for? She had been somewhat perplexed when the woman had asked for the black rock, but had gone along with it. The man selling cooked fish she had obtained it from seemed as confused as she was herself, but... Maro would tell her if she wanted to.

Her attention moved from her thoughts to her line of sight as a familiar building came in sight, and she blinked surprised. Had they walked so far already? It didn't seem to have taken nearly as long as walking towards the market, but maybe that was merely because she was immersed in her own thoughts. Come to think of it, what about that boy's tale...

She stopped outside the inn for a few seconds, noticing a crowd and looking up to see what they were looking at. It seemed to be... A flying horse? Wait... Hadn't she seen that figure before...? A light came into her eyes, and a small chuckle escaped her as she recognized the figure as Cloud and Blaizer, and she shook her head at him, mumbling a few words to herself. "Glad to see that you are not hungover anymore, at least."

She was about to walk inside when something on the ground caught her eye, and she frowned. That nearly seemed like... Bloodstains? The boy's tale jumped into her mind again, and she looked around. It seemed as if the cause of the stains were long gone, so there shouldn't be any danger, and the crowd gawking at Cloud only verified her belief. But if it was indeed Lucifer's panther he had talked about...

Shaking her head she decided to go inside for now, and deal with coming issues in the future. Turning to Sei and Maro, she smiled at them both. "Thank you for letting me come with you to the marked, though I am afraid I wasn't of much help. It was really... fun." Her smile widened at using a word her mother would much rather change with something like 'delightful', even though neither one of her companions probably understood her amusement. "I think I will take Sei's advice and go to bed now. Goodnight to you both." With that she made her way through the crowd and inside the inn, where she proceeded to find her room.

Lucifer smiled and nodded. Brushing off a loose strand of hair from Jin's face, she stood up. "Oh, you'll wish it does. I'm gonna kick your butt tomorrow." A soft rumble came from the corner of the small room. Lorkin got up and shook his head, all the while snuffling. Stretching for a bit, muscles rippling underneath his sleek black fur, he padded over. The panther looked up at Lucifer, as if to say Thank goodness that's over. He had felt like a third wheel for the past bit.

The traveler bent down and pressed her face into the soft fur. "I'm sorry sweetie. Did you feel left out?" Lorkin let out a slight whine and wiggled his tail. "Alrighty then, I should be getting to bed too."

Lucifer turned back to Jin. "Well, see you tomorrow. I'll be outside with Lorkin. Just look around. Or you could ask one of the kids." Stroking the panther's sleek fur, she walked back out onto the streets.

Maro also bade the others farewell for the night and headed to her room. Upon arriving she changed her mind and went back outside. To her it wasn't fair that her dog couldn't stay in the same room as her. He wasn't shedding, he didn't ruin anything, he didn't even smell.

She sighed and whistled for him. Moments later he appeared from around the corner. The day had been confusing and long, and Maro wasn't even one-hundred percent sure what had happened. It didn't matter, she decided, because tomorrow would be a new day.

She walked with her wolf a few yards into the nearby forest before settling down against a fallen tree. "I'm getting some sleep now, join me or go on," she told her wolf. He gave her a funny look before settling down at her side. Satisfied, Maro drifted off to sleep, her crossbow on her lap.

Blazer snorted, Cloud felt the moisture droplets blow back onto his face but he didn't mind as the stallion cork screwed for the ground with his massive feather wings tucked tightly to his body. Cloud hung on using the pressure grip through his knees and making himself streamline on the neck of the pulsing beast underneath him, the wind snatched and grabbed at the two and before long Cloud could no longer tell where the sky and the ground were.

"Now thats the cure for a hangover!" Cloud exclaimed with his freshly blown wind whipped hair standing on end as Blazer snapped his wings open flying close to the gravel road with his legs gently reaching for the road. It was only then that Cloud saw the crowd watching up ahead, he felt his face burn slightly before he got over it and was slightly jolted as Blazer now cantered on his own four hoofs. His wings tucked back by his sides and Cloud undid the straps as he headed for the town, it was a mere minute away and Cloud picked a route where he wouldn't run headlong into the crowd either. His thoughts flashed over someone yelling up at him that they were going to bed, it must have been Kei that had been doing that. A flare of worry hit him as he worried for both Jin and Kei but he squeshed it down fast, they had to learn but he still looked at them as family.

"Hell's fire, I'm exhausted!" He yawned after another half an hour, Blazer had to be fed and watered...it wasn't made easy by trying to avoid the people that wanted to meet the flying horse and he had only managed to shoo them away after they had petted him. He had made sure to check that Blazer was happy and safe before heading back into the Inn, in his room he flopped on the bed before sleep overtook him and he entered the world of dreams.

Chapter 2: The Girl From the Sky

"Destinies that bind...

Fates which intertwine...

Stories, all the same...

Ending with someone, engraved - his name... "

"All set!" the boy smiled as he tightened the knot on his pouch, tying it on his waist. He brushed off his brown hair, grabbed his bag and headed out the room. The morning was still a bit dark, the sun has barely rose for it was too early in the morning. The birds were chirping outside, there were barely any sign of people waking. "Good morning!" he smiled at the woman while he sat down a chair. "Your leaving later right?" she smiled as she put down a bowl of warm porridge on the table. "Yeah" he answered immediately before taking a spoonful of porridge.

"Dun... Call... Me a girl... IDIOT!" he shouted, rising up is bed. "Eh...? Even in dreams..." the trainee sighed at the thought of his 'fate'. Yikes! They might leave me...! Just the thought of it... he sighed as he packed his things and fixed his bed. Now that I think of it, I haven't met the rest of Cloud's companions... the young man combed his black, messy, long hair and tied it to the back in a ponytail. He closed up his door and went to the bar to eat. "Miss! Breakfast ready?" he called out cheerfully at the woman in the counter. There was barely anyone at that time, other than himself, there was the owner of the inn and a young traveler eating porridge alone.

"Hmmm... I'm getting the recipe of this..." he said to himself as he stared at the bowl of half-eaten porridge. As he held up his head, he saw Keith chatting with the owner about something. For some reason, Sei seemed to have panicked and quickly put up his hood. W-what is he doing here?!

Edited by Juzz

In the darkness of the darken room, Cloud sat on the floor with his legs tucked up underneath his body and his eyes closed with his hands lying gently on the knees of his bent legs. He had woken early to take some time out to recall all that had happened over the past few days, him meeting Sephil, meeting Maro and the others, having now two new Azure In-training Knights to look after (handful!) and the strange symbol they all seemed to shave in common.

"Blast it! What do you mean?!" He snarled snapping his hazel eyes open as the answer refused to come to him, he made a face and sighed feeling his rage disappear in the sigh. It just was annoying him that he didn't know, he should know but he doesn't! What was he going to tell the others when he got back to the Hidden Village? O ya Hi, I just found out some kingdoms are at war and all these guys here and me got these strange symbols on our foreheads for no reason.....

"Not a hope in hell!" He grumbled getting to his feet stretching his stiff limbs out before heading for his door, he hadn't brought any belongings with him so had no need for a bag. The stairs didn't even creck as he made light foot work dow the aged staircase and into the pub side of the Inn, he arrived just in time to see Sei flicking his hood up.

"Stranger by the day..." He muttered glancing at him as he passed before taking a seat beside Kei would was already tucking into some food, his own stomach growled as the smell of the food met his nose but Cloud knew he needed to save his money...after the binge he had gone on just a mere day ago hungry was the last thing his stomach needed right now...no buts!

"The rest should be down soon...or else I'll get them up" Cloud commented leaning back into the seat looking at the staircase.

"The strange skin and bones over there is Sei, he is part of this group.....think he had a few knocks when he was young, you know what I mean?" Cloud said to Kei cocking his head over at the hoody figure not far away.

Yawning sleepily, Alazne buried herself further beneath the cover of the bed, before she frowned at herself. She should be getting up, not laying in bed. But getting up meant... Setting her bare feet down on the cold floor, and using her energy to actually wake up properly. And it was so comfortable here... A small smile appeared on her face at her thoughts, and she shook her head slightly - something that was made harder than it sounded because of her position. She was hopeless in the mornings, and she detested them. That was a fact.

Her face turning into a scowl, she suddenly sat up. She wouldn't let the sin of sloth take control of her, not if she was a Viziel knight! Tentatively she placed her bare feet down on the floor, her toes curling because of the cold, before she dressed hurriedly. The more she moved the more awake she felt, and by the time she was done dressing, she was completely awake.

It still took her a few more moments to get out the door; she had to check if she had all her orbs, and that all of her things were present inside the storage orbs... Not that she bothered checking all of them - there were way too many with things she probably didn't need for her to do that. It didn't take all that long, though, and soon she was out of the door and on her way down the stairs, ready (more or less) to meet the day and whatever happenings it may hold.

The first thing she saw as she walked down the stairs was Cloud talking to a girl, and her eyes followed the direction of his nod when he apparently said something about the person he'd nodded towards. She frowned a bit, taking a few moments to recognize Sei because of the hood. Once she had done so, however, she continued walking towards the bar. "Good morning." She smiled at them all, throwing a slightly curious gaze at the girl, before she turned to the innkeeper and ordered her food.

Sitting down somewhere between Cloud and Sei, she looked curiously towards the stranger again. "My name is Alazne Lilija de Clare, nice to meet you." This person was rather pretty, she thought, with long, black hair and grey eyes, and she cocked her head curiously. There was just something about this girl that was quite odd... She just couldn't figure out what it was.

Jin opened his eyes, the room was dark, it was still the middle of the night. He crept downstairs and out of the inn, exiting through the sheet that had been nailed over the doorway where the door used to be. He glanced down and picked up the metallic parts of the door that had survived the fire, pity.

By the time he reached the road his hands were covered in familiar purple and black gauntlets. Bracers and similar looking boots had also formed over his feet, making them look a bit more like an animal's paws, or maybe across between that and a falcon's talons. Apart from this though, he wore only the wolf-skin shorts he had slept in. It was a beautiful night, he noticed as he ran, no clouds, the moon was amazing and the stars shown like the faces of old friends, half forgotten.

In a moment he was out of the town, running at top speed for the forest, his new footwear increasing his pace and the length of his strides. As soon as the town was nearly out of sight and the forest fast approaching he removed his makeshift eye patch.

"whah whooo!" He dove into the forest....

(4 hours later...)

WHUMP!

The occupants of the in were startled a bit by the sudden noise from outside the doorway, well... where the door would have been, and a sheet now hung.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG...

The pounding continued for a moment and then stopped suddenly. A moment of silence was interrupted as Jin entered the inn, through the double doors. He pulled the nails out of the wood above the door frame and pulled the sheet away to reveal a door in the place where a door should have been, and in fact was, yesterday, before the evening's upset. The door was made from seemingly identical planks of wood with no obvious nails or anything holding them together.

Jin now carried his staff, daggers strapped to his bet, and wore his fill Wolf-skin outfit, and his old eye patch, everything he had left outside the previous evening had been untouched. On his face he also wore a huge grin, bearing no trace of the troubles of the previous day.

"Good morning Cloud Sempai!" he exclaimed, ignoring everyone else in the inn and their stares, "look what I found lying around!"

Keith just nodded at Cloud's remark as he stared curiously at the hood-wearing Sei. He seems... Familiar... the trainee thought, picking up the dry little bread off his plate. His attention was taken away from Sei when a girl suddenly came into the scene and greeted him. "Oh. Mornin' you must be one of Cloud-senpai's companions" he smiled cheerfully. "I'm Kei by the way. Keith Azerith. I'll be joining til' we reach Azure. Hope we get along!" he continued as he shook her hand.

At that moment, Sei's expression, which was hidden under the hood froze. He's joining us?! B-but...! he felt a cold chill running through his spine. He tried to whisper to Cloud and Alazne while Kei was busy eating. "That person is the w--" before he could finish speaking, a familiar face suddenly blurted in the room, interrupting his message.

"Morning Alazne!" Cloud chipped out as he saw the Viziel Knight wander down from her sleepy heaven above, she came over with her food taking a seat between him and Sei separting the two. Cloud turned his head as he heard the hush voice of Sei begin to speak in an undertone to both Alazne and him when suddenly there was a massive rumbus outside the Inn doorway...or sheetway as it seemed to be at that moment. Like lightning he hand reached for the sword placed upon his back, his hand grasping the hilt ready for action when the one and only Jin boomed in holding a beautyful handcrafted door...or was before he ripped the sheet hanging over the doorway to reveal he had infact replaced the old door!

"Well good morning to yourself...now this truely is a surprise!" Cloud exclaimed realising his hold upon his deadly weapon as the sense of danger passed quickly, he saw the board grin upon Jin's face and so it seemed he was none the worse for wear after yesterday's events. He stood up to inspect the new door, he was very impressed by what he saw and walked up to Jin speaking quietly into his ear on the sly.

"An Azure Knight looks after those who aren't as fortunet as us....you proved that with your act of kindness for this Inn, well done my trainee. I just need to know....you sure your ok?" He asked in a hush tone looking sideways at Jin but not making it obvious that he was to the others, he was pretending to look interested in the new door that Jin had put up.