Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

I can be taken off the list again. It was false alarm, seems like the fan of my power supply occasionally blocks, which causes the whole thing to overheat, it works when I manually set it free. I don't think any harm has been done, but I'm going to build a new PC anyway, since that one's getting old. But at least I can watch my dragons on my own, even though I can't really trust this computer anymore.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. smile.gif I think I did put your waterhorse egg on Silvi's this morning. Other than that I did not really do anything beyond checking them all to see how they were doing.

Scroll Name: StarSea

Forum Name: StarSea

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please. Five eggs and three hatchies.

How Long will you be gone: about 20 hours starting now.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone please. Thanks so much!

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please. Five eggs and three hatchies.

I'll watch yours.

Umm... Could you watch it untill tomorrow at the same time? My mom just told me no computer today this morning, so while I'm in school I posted this. Thank you. smile.gif

Please take me off the list now. Camp was great smile.gif

Thanks so much purplehaze for looking after my eggs!

Thank you for watching my eggs Kaini! I think I might have to have you watch them more often! For once all of my hatchies gendered how I wanted them to!! laugh.gif Next time I get some pygmy eggs, I'm gonna ask you to watch my scroll. Then maybe for once they won't refuse my influences and I'll finally have some male pygmies to breed all my females with! xd.png

Thank you for watching my eggs Kaini! I think I might have to have you watch them more often! For once all of my hatchies gendered how I wanted them to!! laugh.gif Next time I get some pygmy eggs, I'm gonna ask you to watch my scroll. Then maybe for once they won't refuse my influences and I'll finally have some male pygmies to breed all my females with! xd.png

You're welcome, ahaha. However please don't contract us unless you're really going to be gone xd.png

You're welcome, ahaha. However please don't contract us unless you're really going to be gone xd.png

Oh, ofcourse! I don't want to take advantage of you! I'm usually gone for most weekends, so if I do ever get a pygmy now, it would probably be then. I swore I wouldn't raise anymore pygmies unless someone genders them for me.

Scroll Name: Silverwing9

Forum Name: HappySadFace

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: PfKcF, lfIIq, SHkGY, oZSFU, 7GN77, iJjYa, b5sQn, 1QPrH- so basically all of them please ^^

How Long will you be gone: For two days...will be back on Monday Jan 9th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Doesn't matter.

Scroll Name: Silverwing9

Forum Name: HappySadFace

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: PfKcF, lfIIq, SHkGY, oZSFU, 7GN77, iJjYa, b5sQn, 1QPrH- so basically all of them please ^^

How Long will you be gone: For two days...will be back on Monday Jan 9th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Doesn't matter.

I'll watch you.

ThyMaster can be removed from my list, too. She was scheduled to return yesterday and there are new eggs fogged on her scroll. smile.gif

OOPS! ninja.gif I see you were on top of that already Kaini!

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks Kaini, I'm leaving in a few hours and will be back on monday. I bred another egg, just letting you know so others don't think you broke the rules.

Thank you very muchly!

Scroll Name: staubkoernchen

Forum Name: Valura

What eggs/hatchies would you like to be sat: 4pP0K, eXZtS, IHnJe, 36Gc4, Qa2Y8 (all eggies ans hatchies which are on my scroll)

What sitters List do you want to be on: I do not mind smile.gif

How Long will you Be gone: 68 hours (which means less than three days) from now on

I Hope that someone Takes my Request, because all of my eggies are gift eggies

Edit: I wanted to add that I already posted all of them at "the allure of neglected dragons" and "dragon Cave Focus" hatcheries

Edited by Valura

Scroll Name: staubkoernchen

Forum Name: Valura

What eggs/hatchies would you like to be sat: 4pP0K, eXZtS, IHnJe, 36Gc4, Qa2Y8 (all eggies ans hatchies which are on my scroll)

What sitters List do you want to be on: I do not mind smile.gif

How Long will you Be gone: 68 hours (which means less than three days) from now on

I Hope that someone Takes my Request, because all of my eggies are gift eggies

Edit: I wanted to add that I already posted all of them at "the allure of neglected dragons" and "dragon Cave Focus" hatcheries

I'll watch your scroll ^^

Scroll Name: Lyricmaniac

Forum Name: Lyricmaniac

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: scroll

How Long will you be gone: I don't know, but not long-term.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I'd like rockin' on to watch my scroll. I've already asked her, and she's agreed to it.

AAm already watching the scroll..its been fine,will keep watching while needed.

Rockin' On