Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

I stalk Newbie Gifting. XD

But, as I said, I'm not angry at all. As long as it's alive, I'm fine.

Well, I should poof out of this thread now. Have a great day. ^_^

Scroll Name: thewingeddragonofra

Forum Name: thewingeddragonofra

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them. But mostly the tinsels and ND.

How Long will you be gone: August 22nd to August 26 or 27th..

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone will do.

I only want things added to sites when they are ER. I dont want anything to become sick.

Im able to communicate through PM on here on my phone. DC lags too much on my phone, but if anything gets sick, i will force my phone, but i dont want to xd.png

The ND is my main worry. Just dont add it anywere. Only when it is ER *under 4 days. not at 4 days e.e*

I wont give out my password to the sitter unless something gets sick and i cant get onto DC to fog it.

I think thats everything. xd.png

Thanks loads ^^

-Ra

Scroll Name: thewingeddragonofra

Forum Name: thewingeddragonofra

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them. But mostly the tinsels and ND.

How Long will you be gone: August 22nd to August 26 or 27th..

I'll watch your scroll.

I asked for the Seawyrm to not be added to a fansite. If my post said otherwise, it may have been a typo. I came back to a hatchling, which was supposed to be an egg gift for someone. Apparently, it hatched two days ago - almost exactly - when it should have remained an egg. Now, as far as I know, the egg would have survived the whole time. I hate to complain, but you guys just ruined a gift.

I'm sorry to hear that, but it was not me who did this. I did not add your eggs to any fansites at all; someone else might have been trying to 'help' by adding your eggs on their own and might have done so while I was unavailable.

Scroll Name: Dixie200

Forum Name: Dixie200

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them if they get down to ER Sate add them to one or two site.

How Long will you be gone: 30 of August to the 2 of Sept. I will be able to check them at night for me but not in the morning. If you could check at night I may not have Internet were i am going because last time i went here I had no Internet. sad.gif

My time zone is on my Profile

Edited by Dixie200

Scroll Name: Dixie200

Forum Name: Dixie200

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them if they get down to ER Sate add them to one or two site.

How Long will you be gone: 30 of August to the 2 of Sept. I will be able to check them at night for me but not in the morning.

My time zone is on my Profile

I will be glad to watch them for you.

Scroll Name: moonshark

Forum Name: MoonShark

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all, with special attention paid to my very first GoN, please!

How Long will you be gone: 28th of August to the 5th of September

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: doesn't matter

Just summoned yesterday on a whim and got a GoN, but I'm leaving Sunday for a week-long camping trip! With the other eggs I'm not too worried, but having a guardian to take care of...well, let's just say I am extremely grateful for this thread's existence. Thank you in advance!

NOTE: I have placed my eggs on Egg Drop Soup and Eggs Around the World. I am willing to give you a temp password if you feel it is necessary to keep my Guardian from getting sick/view-bombed/etc and dying.

Scroll Name: Living_Dead_Girl666

Forum Name: ThatDeadGirl

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: See below.

How Long will you be gone: Unsure - see below.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I prefer: Kaini, Infinis or purplehaze. If any of them are available.

I'm in the area expected to be hit by Hurricane Irene this weekend. I don't expect to be flooded or anything dramatic like that, but I do expect I will lose power. I'm not sure how long my power will be gone, so I'd like to have someone who is able to pop in and check that everything is healthy or in need of ER'ing or fogging. I'm willing to give the sitters I listed a temp password for such an occasion. If I don't need a sitter after the storm, I will let you know that too.

I'll watch you and Moonshark.

We don't condone the giving out of passwords, but if you want to talk to me in private, that's between you and me.

Update in a minute.

Update to here~

Added Dixie200 to purplehaze's list.

Added moonshark to Kaini's list

Added ThatDeadGirl to Kaini's list

-Kai

Scroll Name: Danne

Forum Name: Danne

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: unknown (a week?)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: no preference

I'm also in the path of the hurricane and expect to be without power! D: If someone could watch out for my little ones while I'm MIA, I'd really appreciate it.

Danne, when do you need the sitter to start? Right away? I can do it for you. I am far enough inland that I do not expect any major problem from the hurricane.

We're expecting the storm to hit sometime over the weekend, but I don't know for sure. Sunday at the latest?

And thanks!

OK. I will keep an eye out. smile.gif Just let me know when you don't need me any more.

Scroll Name: traumeule

Forum Name: traumeule

How Long will you be gone: from 28 Aug to 1 Sep (both included)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Your choice, I don't have preferences.

All my hatchlings should be fine as they are all both added to Silvi's Lair and to Allure of Neglected Dragons, but it's nice to know that someone keeps an eye on the little ones. happy.gif

Thank you very much in advance!

Someone else needs to take this, I'm sitting five people already.

EDIT: Although Iside is back, so I suppose I can take you ^^

And thewingeddragonofra is back today.

Update in a sec.

Edited by Kaini

Scroll Name: traumeule

Forum Name: traumeule

How Long will you be gone: from 28 Aug to 1 Sep (both included)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Your choice, I don't have preferences.

All my hatchlings should be fine as they are all both added to Silvi's Lair and to Allure of Neglected Dragons, but it's nice to know that someone keeps an eye on the little ones. happy.gif

Thank you very much in advance!

I can do this.

ninja.gif

Unless you really want to Kaini.

Edited by purplehaze

Update to here.

Removed thewingeddragonofra and Iside from Kaini's list.

Added traumeule to purplehaze's list.

-Kai

Dixie200 should be on my list, too, but does not seem to be.

Dixie200 should be on my list, too, but does not seem to be.

Added Dixie200 to purplehaze's list.

My apologies, not sure how that happened.

-Kai

Scroll Name: RuthlessWolves

Forum Name: RuthlessWolves

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: from 27th to the 29th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Kaini

I can help in short term(week-10 days) sitting..Ill check back to see if needed!

Rockin' On