Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: PieMaster

Forum Name: PieMaster

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Whatever I have when I leave on the 24th.

How Long will you be gone: about 2 months (June 24th-August 15th)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Kaini's

Not needed until Sunday. Same gap as last time.

Note that I am on a Thuwed breeding list. I may get an egg while I am away. I'm trusting you to watch my scroll for it ^^ Thanks!

Edited by PieMaster

I just realized I forgot to set my scroll to accepting aid before I left. Whoops! Sorry about that. I knew I was forgetting something. xd.png I'm still at the hotel, but I found a computer so I should be good now. Thanks. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Scroll Name: PieMaster

Forum Name: PieMaster

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Whatever I have when I leave on the 24th.

How Long will you be gone: about 2 months (June 24th-August 15th)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Kaini's

Not needed until Sunday. Same gap as last time.

Note that I am on a Thuwed breeding list. I may get an egg while I am away. I'm trusting you to watch my scroll for it ^^ Thanks!

As I was requested, I'll watch you as well.

Hi..Letting you know Im sitting for Kangaroowings scroll as of tonight..she asked me already,but I told her to report it to you,along with length of time shes gone for,etc;etc...

I hope I didnt jump on the sites toes by agreeing out of hand, but we are also

buddies,& she was going to ask for me ..so its hopefully no problem(???) unsure.gif

Ill be back to check in ASAP..as if Im ever fast enough or on the right page as far as grabbing the newest people in need of a sitter... sad.gifxd.png *sigh*

Sorry ,I DO hope that you would feel ok to PM me & dump your overflow on me if ever you should need to..or just WANT to give me some dang work to worry over! cool.gif

Rockin' On

Thanks for taking care of them for me while I was away purplehaze ^^

Im back now and they grew up great~

Checked on Kangaroowings scroll...she may not have internet connection ATM...but Ill be sure to have her post ASAP to let site know her info...thx smile.gif

Rockin' On

Thanks for taking care of them for me while I was away purplehaze ^^

Im back now and they grew up great~

I really didn't have to do a thing except watch them grow up! wink.gif They were well on their way when you left. smile.gif

Kangaroowings is back...her scroll is all grown up.and Im not needed anymore..available for other scrolls though!!

Rockin' On

Scroll Name: SuperJ5678

Forum Name: Hamtaro

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: July 7 - July 14

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any

Thank you (:

Im able to scroll sit for them..just let me know the day(s) you are goner & any extra stuff you might need/want done while watching scroll,or if your eggs have any sickness so I know they bear EXTRA watching/care!! smile.gif

Rockin' On

Im able to scroll sit for them..just let me know the day(s) you are goner & any extra stuff you might need/want done while watching scroll,or if your eggs have any sickness so I know they bear EXTRA watching/care!! smile.gif

Rockin' On

Thank you! Also, I put the wrong dates. I'm leaving for vacation on July 14 - July 21, so I will need you to start sitting on the 14th. Since its over a week from now, do you want me to remind you sometime next week? And none of my eggs have a sickness now, but I'll let you know if they do next week smile.gif Thanks again!!

Thank you! Also, I put the wrong dates. I'm leaving for vacation on July 14 - July 21, so I will need you to start sitting on the 14th. Since its over a week from now, do you want me to remind you sometime next week? And none of my eggs have a sickness now, but I'll let you know if they do next week smile.gif Thanks again!!

That's not for quite a while. Please wait to post until closer to the date, in the future please. You should probably remind rockin' on nearer to time.

That's not for quite a while. Please wait to post until closer to the date, in the future please. You should probably remind rockin' on nearer to time.

I'm sorry..I thought my plans were this weekend but they were changed for next weekend. I'll be sure to remind Rockin' on next weekend smile.gif

Scroll Name: jfinner1

Forum Name: jfinner1

How Long will you be gone: Later today (7-9-12) until late Thursday (7-12-12)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Whoever is available.

My eggs are currently on the Allure of the Neglected Dragon click site. Should I leave them up, or take them off? I've never had my scroll sat before, so let me know if there's anything else I need to know or do.

Scroll Name: jfinner1

Forum Name: jfinner1

How Long will you be gone: Later today (7-9-12) until late Thursday (7-12-12)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Whoever is available.

My eggs are currently on the Allure of the Neglected Dragon click site. Should I leave them up, or take them off? I've never had my scroll sat before, so let me know if there's anything else I need to know or do.

I'll watch your scroll.

All you need to do is have your scroll set to accepting help, and we'll do the rest!

Still waiting to hear from Hamtaro...nol word as to WHEN they need exact sitting as of yet..available to sit other scrolls also!

Rockin' On

Scroll Name: panthera1

Forum Name: panthera1

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Both eggs currently on my scroll.

How Long will you be gone: Two months starting tomorrow AM, so just someone to help hatch / raise the two little ones currently on my scroll!

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any--whomever's willing and able!

I just received a gifted egg, and want to make sure it'll be taken care of. Where I'll be, the internet is very unpredictable and I'll be away from the computer for long hours. I want to make sure the little beauties hatch and mature okay, and don't get sick. Thank you in advance! laugh.gif

EDIT: As I found out I leave very early tomorrow AM, I might not be available to reply if someone offers to tend to my little ones. Just know that I'd love for someone to help out, if they're able. Thank you! laugh.gif

Edited by panthera1

Scroll Name: panthera1

Forum Name: panthera1

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Both eggs currently on my scroll.

How Long will you be gone: Two months starting tomorrow AM, so just someone to help hatch / raise the two little ones currently on my scroll!

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any--whomever's willing and able!

I just received a gifted egg, and want to make sure it'll be taken care of. Where I'll be, the internet is very unpredictable and I'll be away from the computer for long hours. I want to make sure the little beauties hatch and mature okay, and don't get sick. Thank you in advance! laugh.gif

EDIT: As I found out I leave very early tomorrow AM, I might not be available to reply if someone offers to tend to my little ones. Just know that I'd love for someone to help out, if they're able. Thank you! laugh.gif

Will watch panthera1's scroll. smile.gif

Hamataro vPMd me that they are leaving on Saturday & coming back the 21st...will be watching scroll..

Rockin' On

h

Scroll Name: SoulFang

Forum Name: SoulFang

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them, please!

How Long will you be gone: A week, starting tomorrow.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone, I don't mind!

It would be great if whoever decides to help out could just check on them every other day or so, just to make sure they aren't dying. I added them all to fansites, but I just want to make sure they'll be okay...

Scroll Name: SoulFang

Forum Name: SoulFang

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them, please!

How Long will you be gone: A week, starting tomorrow.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone, I don't mind!

It would be great if whoever decides to help out could just check on them every other day or so, just to make sure they aren't dying. I added them all to fansites, but I just want to make sure they'll be okay...

I'll watch your scroll.

Panthera1's dragons are all grown now.

Scroll Name: Q_Ashes

Forum Name: Ashes The Second

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: http://dragcave.net/user/Q_Ashes (every single egg that is already there)

How Long will you be gone: Two weeks; going to a weeding, then Cali.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any is fine; thank you!