Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: Mystic_Solara http://dragcave.net/user/Mystic_Solara

Forum Name: the same tongue.gif

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: the only two I have right now, both from Christmas.

How Long will you be gone: about nine days, from december 26 to january 3.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: anyone, really. I would appreciate that the one who picks my scroll contacts me, since I might give my password in case the eggs catch soft shell and need to be fogged. I think I might have internet conection where I'm going, though I am not sure.

Thanks and merry christmas =)

I can take both your scrolls, unless someone else wants to do it.

and I'm sorry Mystic_Solara, but we cannot take passwords, that can be seen as multiscrolling. We can only watch and put them into fansites smile.gif

Scroll Name: ArynChris

Forum Name: ArynChris

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Those currently on my scroll; namely the Xmas '11 eggs

How Long will you be gone: 27Dec - unknown

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: doesn't matter to me

My eggs and hatchlings are currently listed in EatW, Silvi's, Sherwood, and Allure. I'm mostly unconcerned about sickness or them hatching/growing up in time, but holiday seasons are tricky and I would appreciate any help to cover them while I move to a new city IRL. I hope to be back within a week, but since the move was sprung on me kind of suddenly, I don't have anything set up for internet yet... not sure how long it's going to take to arrange.[/color]

Edited by ArynChris

Scroll Name:Dayaine

Forum Name:Dayaine

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat:All.

How Long will you be gone:5 days

What Sitter's list do you want to be on:Any

I'd be grateful for any help. Thank you!

I need another sitter here; is anyone still active?

I would rather someone else take Dayaine and ArynChris, but I will if I have to. Everyone will get taken care of.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll watch them all myself. ^^; Update in a moment.

Edited by Kaini

Update to here~

Added Dayaine, ArynChris, Mystic_Solara, and Dismissed to Kaini's list

Kaini would rather not take on any more.

-Kai

I'm still here but I'll be off on vacation for 3 days starting the 28th, so I was planning on requesting a sitter myself xd.png

I'm still here but I'll be off on vacation for 3 days starting the 28th, so I was planning on requesting a sitter myself xd.png

No problem xd.png I can take you if I have to.

Scroll Name: Xbcdrt8741

Forum Name: Xbcdrt8741

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them

How Long will you be gone: Either late on the 30th or early 31st, EST. Leaving in 2 hours or so.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any (and it doesn't have to be Kaini, lol)

I will probably be able to check my dragons every day or so but please don't remove me until I post again here. If I do catch an egg it's because I had a spare moment (which I doubt as I'll be skiing!)

Scroll Name: Xbcdrt8741

Forum Name: Xbcdrt8741

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them

How Long will you be gone: Either late on the 30th or early 31st, EST. Leaving in 2 hours or so.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any (and it doesn't have to be Kaini, lol)

I will probably be able to check my dragons every day or so but please don't remove me until I post again here. If I do catch an egg it's because I had a spare moment (which I doubt as I'll be skiing!)

It looks like it will be me though xd.png

And Dayaine, this means you are back and I can remove you from my list, correct?

I just got back (not completely active, but enough to watch my own scroll), so I can be taken off the list.

Back. Thanks, Kaini! The eggs look good and the hatchlings are adorable n-n

I can help out with sitting once again :3

Scroll Name: ThyMaster

Forum Name: SPQR

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: 2nd-6th Jan

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Doesn't matter :3

Thanks!

Edited by SPQR

Scroll Name: ThyMaster

Forum Name: SPQR

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: 2nd-6th Jan

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Doesn't matter :3

Thanks!

I will be glad to keep an eye on them for you. smile.gif

Update~

Xbcdrt8741 has been removed from Kaini's list

Thymaster has been added to purplehaze's list

-Kai

Scroll Name: kaagia

Forum Name: kaagia

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them, if possible.

How Long will you be gone: I can't say for sure, my PC heated up like crazy and I'll probably need to replace it. If so, I'll build it myself, which will take a while since I have barely any experience.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I really don't care who does it, as long as these poor eggs/hatchlings are safe and sound.

Thank you in advance.

Scroll Name: kaagia

Forum Name: kaagia

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them, if possible.

How Long will you be gone: I can't say for sure, my PC heated up like crazy and I'll probably need to replace it. If so, I'll build it myself, which will take a while since I have barely any experience.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: I really don't care who does it, as long as these poor eggs/hatchlings are safe and sound.

Thank you in advance.

I'll be glad to watch them for you. Good luck to you with your PC!

Scroll Name: coltzen

Forum Name: coltzen

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: 3 days

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any

Two questions... What if a sitter has to go to work for a while and during the period of time that they are gone, the person's scroll they are sitting gets sick eggs/hatchies and they couldn't get back in time to save them? Would they be put on one of the banned lists, because I don't think that would be right.

When I have summer vacation from school, I am gone for almost the whole month, so would that mean that if I get a sitter, they only have to watch my scroll untill the eggs and hatchies are all grown up? It would be pointless for them to keep checking after there are no more growing dragons... Sorry if they are stupid questions...

Scroll Name: coltzen

Forum Name: coltzen

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: 3 days

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any

I might as well watch yours, too! laugh.gif

When does that 3 days start?

@ StarSea -- no stupid questions! cool.gif

1. I don't think the sitter would be blacklisted for that. Let me just say, if someone is leaving and wants a sitter, it is safest to have your eggs on only one or maybe two hatcheries, depending on the usual traffic on those sites. Since we are not permitted to sign onto your scroll we cannot fog eggs if they get sick. The most we could do is remove them from the hatcheries they are in, and we can only do that if we know which ones those are. We can fairly easily add your dragons to most fansites, though, so if your eggs are not getting enough views that is fairly easy to fix. And as a last resort we can ER them.

2. We would only watch the scroll until the last dragon is grown up.

Edited by purplehaze

Two questions... What if a sitter has to go to work for a while and during the period of time that they are gone, the person's scroll they are sitting gets sick eggs/hatchies and they couldn't get back in time to save them? Would they be put on one of the banned lists, because I don't think that would be right.

When I have summer vacation from school, I am gone for almost the whole month, so would that mean that if I get a sitter, they only have to watch my scroll untill the eggs and hatchies are all grown up? It would be pointless for them to keep checking after there are no more growing dragons... Sorry if they are stupid questions...

Update in a moment, but I'd like to put my word in on this -

To your first question, we are very careful about NOT letting your eggs get sick. I for one only add the scroll's eggs I'm sitting into fansites when they have a little over 4 days, that way the hatch fine but have a very low chance of getting sick.

But no, I would not blacklist anyone for that, accidents happen and we're not perfect. If someone viewbombed your eggs, that's probably not your sitters fault (unless they did it, but I trust my sitters, and let me tell you, they would not)

To question #2, yes we only watch until everything grows up.

Update to here~

Added kaagia and coltzen to purplehaze's list.

Purplehaze is full.

Removed Dismissed and Mystic_Solara from Kaini's list

(Dismissed has a new egg and I assume they have returned, plus everything else grew up. Everything on Mystic_Solara's scroll grew up.)

-Kai

Edited by Scroll-Sitters