Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: StarSea

Forum Name: StarSea

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please! I think everyone is ERed... sad.gif

How Long will you be gone: Several days... A week at most

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone please! Thank you so much and sorry for the short notice.

If needed, there is my pretty link in my siggy!

Edited by StarSea

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All please! I think everyone is ERed... sad.gif

How Long will you be gone: Several days... A week at most

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone please! Thank you so much and sorry for the short notice.

If needed, there is my pretty link in my siggy!

I'll watch your scroll.

Oh wow... Now I have one egg and the rest hatchies! Thank you so much! You are a life saver! smile.gif

I suppose you can take me off for now... I picked up the new eggies, just so you all don't think Kaini did it. happy.gif Thank you greatly! Now that my ERs are all clear, I think I will be as well. Happy early valentines!

Edited by StarSea

I think I'm mostly back, but I'd still like rockin' on to help me through valentine's. Thank you so much rockin' for letting me dump my scroll on you without much notice. <3 *hugs*

Im here for you...& I checkyour scrollon daily basis,even if weve talked...just to make sure its all good biggrin.gif

Until V-Day it is then,At this point,okies?

Rockin' On

Scroll Name: lundfamily5 (My little sister! ^-^ She can't take care of it, and I am busy with mine... sad.gif )

Forum Name: She doesn't have one, mine is lundfamily3

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them

How Long will you be gone: 3 weeks

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: One that can be trusted. She may suddenly add an egg... She is still learning about this game, and as I said earlier, I don't have much time to teach for a couple of weeks.

Sorry, I don't have time to do this properly. StarSea please!

I am going to assume that means you need a sitter, So i'll add you to my list.

I'll also watch lundfamily5.

EDIT: No, seacatsmew, we are not accepting sitters right now, Sorry.

Edited by Kaini

Update!

Removed staubkoernchen from Kaini's list

Added lundfamily5 and StarSea to Kaini's list

Also a quick reminder for people to PLEASE check back in when they have returned, and tell me to remove you from the list. If you return without telling me, It can lead to a lot of confusion.

-Kaini

Also a quick reminder for people to PLEASE check back in when they have returned, and tell me to remove you from the list. If you return without telling me, It can lead to a lot of confusion.

This, please guys!!!!

There are new eggs on StarSea's scroll and I'm highly confused. And something has shown up dead even though everything was just fine yesterday D: I check regularly, and I'm really confused now. If it's my fault, I offer my sincere apologies, but it seemed like StarSea has returned with the new eggs...

So please, if you come back, TELL ME!!

Very urgent, I'm leaving this afternoon!

Scroll Name: Annezor

Forum Name: Annezor

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of the eggs and Hatchlings

How Long will you be gone: 8 days, long vacation.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: It doesn't matter to me.

I'm sorry for the late appliance, but I had no time and it was an impulsive decision to go. The eggs on my scroll are all needed for a lineage project I'm working on. I need them to survive. Thanks so much if you want to help me!

OH!Im sorry...Ill take resposibility for not reporting AFTER Valentines Day(that I WAS scroll-sitting for Lyricmaniac UNTIL then)! ohmy.gifohmy.gifsad.gif

My bad...I was under impression that the thread had been notified that I was to scroll-sit only to V-Day..(if any problems resulted from my not "reporting" off that job)!

Im open to sit,& not scroll-sitting anyone now..sorry! xd.png

Rockin' On

Update~

Removed Lyricmaniac from Rockin' On's list

Added Annezor to Xbcdrt8741's list.

Cleared Kaini's list, since the scroll owners never got back to her and new eggs have appeared on both scrolls.

-Kaini

Scroll Name: Ramroth

Forum Name: Ramroth

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Whatever is on my scroll as of midnight tonight (I don't know if I am doing this right if I am not I am sorry and I will re-write this once I have been given correct instruction) - I plan on catching before I leave but I don't need the scroll sitting to begin until tomorrow.

How Long will you be gone: 1 week beginning tomorrow

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any

Edited by Ramroth

Guidelines, for Site Discussion/Sub-forums.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=32652

Logging into another members scroll can be seen as multi-scrolling.

Scroll sitting: Be careful with how it is handled. Adding or removing dragons from fansites is fine. Catching breeding eggs for someone else can be seen as multi-scrolling.

~We strongly suggest members do not give out private information. What members do off the forum they do at their own risk.~

We never ask for passwords. If any of my sitters have been, it has been without my knowledge.

All that sitters are allowed to do is add the eggs to fansites.

Listen to _Z_ Guys, I've said it quite a few times.

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them please. Five eggs and three hatchlings: One water horse, royal blue, harvest, and two moonstone eggs, one swallowtail hatchling, and two harvest hatchlings.

How Long will you be gone: Untill the 16th. About ten days.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone. Thank you greatly!

Oh, and happy easter!

Edited by StarSea

Somehow I missed that because I've been busy - with Easter and other things going on IRL. My sincere apologies, I hope your eggs were alright.

And since none of my other sitters seem active...

I think I'll do an activity check. if you guys don't start checking the thread I'll wipe the sitter list and hire new ones.

That is absolutly understandable! And yes, thank you, they are all perfectly fine and thankfully all gendered as I had influenced. *mumbles about darn pygmies* I also have another scroll for you to sit if you please.

Scroll Name: Ocean_Sigh

Forum Name: Call to the ocean

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all (only the two vampires that reside there currently)

How Long will you be gone: I have no idea... This is my sis's scroll (she recently joined) and I'm posting for her because randomly our mom grounds her for absolutly no reason and she refuses to tell anyone when they are to be ungrounded.. sad.gif

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Thank you for taking the scroll Xbcdrt8741! I'm sure she appreciates that. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

Can sit the scroll ^^

I'm active, Kaini, but the thread has been relatively dead x3

Can sit the scroll ^^

I'm active, Kaini, but the thread has been relatively dead x3

I'll update in a second.

I know, and I try to check it often and bump it when I can, but I DO have a life as well x3 It would just be nice if someone else checked it too.