Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: RuthlessWolves

Forum Name: RuthlessWolves

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: from 27th to the 29th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Kaini

alright then, I'll add you to my list. Update in a second.

Ill take any scrolls that dont have a preference about who is the sitter...

Rockin' On

We unexpectedly did get hit by the hurricane and were without electric power or phone for two days. But I am back now and checking the scrolls I am supposed to be sitting.

Danne had a couple of eggs that were ER's but I posted them and they are now hatched! smile.gif

According to my notes, traumeule should be away by now, but left an egg fogged. I hope the little thing does not run out of time before traumeule gets back as I have no pass to the scroll. sad.gif

And I am confused by dixie200. In the post that I quoted she gave her scroll name as dixie200, but then she appears to have gone back later and edited her post, changing the scroll name to Remy400. I just went to check that scroll and found it burned. ohmy.gif There is a scroll for dixie200, though.

And I am confused by dixie200. In the post that I quoted she gave her scroll name as dixie200, but then she appears to have gone back later and edited her post, changing the scroll name to Remy400. I just went to check that scroll and found it burned. ohmy.gif There is a scroll for dixie200, though.

Let's not mess with that; just stop watching them.

Update to here.

Removed Living_Dead_Girl666 (came back) RuthlessWolves (had new eggs, assuming is back) and littleangelamy22 (everything grown up) From Kaini's list

Removed Dixie200 from purplehaze's list due to unforseen circumstances

-Kai

Scroll Name:Eugenlus

Forum Name:Eugenlus

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat:All

How Long will you be gone:Wednesday to Friday

What Sitter's list do you want to be on:No Preference

The eggs will hatch soon and they are in The Allure of Neglected Dragons, DragHatch, Dragon Cave Focus, and Valley Sherwood. Just need someone to check up I guess. Thankss!!

Scroll Name:Eugenlus

Forum Name:Eugenlus

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat:All

How Long will you be gone:Wednesday to Friday

What Sitter's list do you want to be on:No Preference

The eggs will hatch soon and they are in The Allure of Neglected Dragons, DragHatch, Dragon Cave Focus, and Valley Sherwood. Just need someone to check up I guess. Thankss!!

I'll watch them.

(I'll update tomorrow - I'm about to leave)

If you need help Kaini,please let me know...Ive been checking,but its all been taken,so if anyone needs a hand,Im open to help..

Rockin' On

Hey there,

I'm back in time and the egg I froze hatched without any trouble.

Thank you so much, purplehaze, for looking after my scroll! I'm very sorry that you were worried about the fogged egg, I should have informed you but I forgot.

Thanks!

Cheers,

traumeule

No problem. I thought you probably knew what you were doing, but I could not see how much time was left on the egg. Anyway, I am glad you are back and all is well. smile.gif

Im still here & available if it gets hectic...Ill keep checking in,but thats been pretty off timing,but feel free to PM me at any time if you do need help,I geuss all that time I wondered why nobody PMed me to help was my duty to be checking with you..but hey,its a mistake I made in ignorance,no reason to think I am flaky,etc...

Rockin' On

Update~

removed moonshark from Kaini's list, everything grew up.

Rockin' On, please stop posting messages that you are available, one was enough, any more is considered spam. We don't need to crowd the thread ^^; if someone asks to be sat, post that you'll watch them if you're available and no one else has. Other than that, I do activity checks every now and then, so posts that you are around are really useless.

-Kai

Danne and traumeule can both be removed from my list. Traumeule posted that they were back and Danne has PMed me to let me know that he has internet access again.

Scroll Name: Skypool

Forum Name: Skypool

How Long will you be gone: From today until 9/17/11

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any

Scroll Name: Skypool

Forum Name: Skypool

How Long will you be gone: From today until 9/17/11

I'll watch ya Sky~

Scroll Name: mpolo

Forum Name: mpolo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: from Monday September 19 to Saturday, September 25

I might get on once or twice during the week (especially because I want to see to the new eggs hatch, but realistically, that's only an outside chance). Everything is in Eggs Around the World, so ought to do just fine, but just in case.

I can watch mpolo, if you'd like :3

Thanks Xbc. I'll add mpolo to your list.

Update in a sec.

Ohboy, I'm glad I found this. xd.png

Scroll Name: rusty chevy

Forum Name: Rusty Chevrolet

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: The four (maybe 5) at the top of my scroll: Vine, Cheese, two Spitfires, and possibly the Ridgewing. The rest should be grown before I leave.

How Long will you be gone: Sept. 23-26

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: No Preference

Thanks in advance! smile.gif