Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

I don't have that much trash; a few gum wrappers and an old receipt pretty much are it.

Now, clutter is a whooole other story!

A list:

peanut butter

flash drive

flashlight

Batman McDonald's toy

alarm clock

phone

lamp

printer

buckle key chain

reusable water bottle

picture frame

tissue box

lion stuffed animal

two candy sand tube thingies

hair elastic

Kohl's gift card

two sticky notes stuck to surface as notes

cell phone

Edited by .rauha

A bunch of pencils, headphones, tissues, vitamins, books, a bag, a pack of muffins, a hat, notepads, letters, glasses, gum...need I go on?

Stack of CDs, a stack of books with cough drops on them another stack of dvds, pop cans, nail polish, vix, nail polish remover, pop tart wrapper, cell phone, mp3 player, two cracker packs, reeses wrappers and big red wrappers. I say a lot -lol-

Technically, at my mom's desk: tons of junk mail. Bills. Random pens/pencils/markers, NONE WORK, btw. A flashlight. Several really really really old CDs. Batteries. A dictionary that's pretty old. Several unintelligible notes. A TV remote for our last TV that broke. A USB. A neat little metal doodad (where did that come from? O.o) etc....

Too. Much.

Mainly old mail and flyers that I keep meaning to throw out.

But still.

Too. Much.

XP

~Feathers

So much trash...

Sticky note cube

empty glass

phone

popsicle stick

pens

titanic keychain

napkin

old i-tunes giftcard

bag of screws

A mystery key

old ink cartridge

"honorary cajun" mug

Way too much. The trash includes several water bottles, old papers from a month ago, a few solo cups, and a sandwhich box(plastic). Clutter would be...shot glasses, a bowl, dvd, laptop (of course), iHome, wallet, phone, keys, xbox controller, some "important" papers that I haven't moved in a week..and I think thats it...

umm why you ask for huh? blink.gif my list on my desk as well

tony stewart clock

alarm clock

small lamp

few transformers

small storage box with small things in

pens

notepaper

water bottle

tv remote

cd holder

flashlight

computer mouse

laptop macbook

cable modem

that it is for me as well..

thanks smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

Candy wrappings, two coffee mugs, an LGBT-flier, old medicine wrappings, a dead roll of wc paper back from when I was sick, an empty bottle of Baileys, another dead roll of wc paper also back from when I was sick, two origami cranes, random print paper, cookie wrappings...

.... damn I need to clean up xd.png

My laptop desk or my desktop desk?

Laptop: Laptop and a pile of pushpins

Desktop: Desktop monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer, speakers, some random papers, How to Train Your Dragon figures, a feather pen, two dragon egg ceramics...*list goes on*

This thread. XD

My desk at home: A lamp, a jewelry box, a surge protector, a desk decoration featuring a globe done in colored stones, an adorable glittery nightlight statue of an angel girl with kittens climbing all over her, the Valkyrie Profile game discs, a box of pills, miscellaneous Sims boxes, a used bubble mailer, and a boatload of junk mail, miscellanous papers, and clothing tags. There are also earrings and a bag of sequins.

My office desk: A plug for my laptop, a lab notebook that a student left outside and hasn't come to pick up yet, a drawer organizer, a plush kitten, a jewel-covered stapler, and some textbooks.

Mine used to be messier, but yesterday my mom got upset and basically shoved everything off my desk and into a plastic bag. I can't find anything now T_T it was an organized mess, but she didn't seem to understand that.

Before there was papers, several books I was reading and stopped halfway through, my external hard drive, DS and games, various Pokemon figures, my dragon incense burner, a stack of CDs, my lamp, my T.V. shell (I put stuff on and in it now tongue.gif) my plant, the Twilight books that don't deserve to be on my bookshelf, and various other trinkets.

Dunno what she was complaining about. I could find everything just fine before...

Swatted mosquito, Energy Drink Can, empty Salt Stick Packaging, Empty Glass, and some useless paper. blink.gif

Thats the junk at least... huh.gif

Edited by Ælex

Lots, because I don't use it - I use the coffee table in the living room. There's a broken laptop, mini lava-lamp, folder, books, clipboard, certificates, leaflets...it's currently a dumping ground until I am forced to go back there.

I'm in my 2x5m space and I can hardly move my legs due to the junk that resides under my desk at this very moment.

My desk is very messy.

Tons of paper - blank, scribbled on, important ones, crumpled ones, and old homework papers.

Pencils, pens, stuff...

My room is the messiest in the whole house.

Oh goodness. Two dirty glasses, some scrap papers with doodles and random notes on them, junk mail, a few pay stubs, a tape measure, an empty can of cola, some pens ans pencils, and two Netflix discs to stream movies directly on to my Wii or PS3. That's about half of it.

There's one drawer where trash always ends up, because I don't have a trash bin in my room. Bags from crisps and cookies, chocolate wrappers, Coke bottles, you name it... :|

In fact, I should clean it out today.

Edited by lightbird

I just found an orange peel in my drawer.

Well on my desk at home I currently have an empty coffee cup, my glasses, my phone, my wrist rest, several books, some crochet patterns, several pens, my daughter's dragon money box, some buttons, my speakers, my monitor, some software and a huge pile of papers from work. It's a mess.

At work I usually have several empty coffee cups, papers, papers and more papers, my monitor, printer, a blue tack penis (yes really), pens, paperclips, stapler, and phone. That too is a mess.

Nothing on my desk that would be classified as trash. Except possibly the tissue I'm using at the moment, and a couple of conkers. There's a bin right next to my desk so trash tends to end up in that. Crockery wise the only thing on my desk is an empty tankard. Everything is is, well, desk-related. In-tray, printer, programming books etc.