wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Omg, it would be wonderful! Yes, I wanted to keep this one, as I have a nice mate for him wub.gif

I'll get it to you soon. ^^

My stupid thing: I keep locking myself with non-Olive things so when I have a teleport with Olives in it, the poor people giving me them have to wait for me to claim them. rolleyes.gif I really need to stop doing that.

I tried two zombies on the 31st, but both failed and the message for killing dragons is too sad and I don't have the heart to try it anymore </3 It stinks because zombies are so cool, but I am not cut out for the collateral of getting them. Oh well

Just lately when going to reply to messages i hit delete, its only been happening for the last few weeks never seen the option before unsure.gif is it a recent addition?

Sorry to those i have not replied to, it is not intentional sad.gif

Not sure if it's stupid or smart, but I just purged my scroll of long-lined Tins/Shims. Anything over 5G was Released, including my first ever Tinsel who I held dearly to my heart. ohmy.gif

Now I'm off to collect more 3G-5Gs!

Just lately when going to reply to messages i hit delete, its only been happening for the last few weeks never seen the option before unsure.gif is it a recent addition?

Sorry to those i have not replied to, it is not intentional sad.gif

It's been there for ages already, at least on the old red DC skin.

Misclicked on a Seragamma when I was aiming for the Cheese before it. Figures, I screw myself when I'm catching things to use as gifts. rolleyes.gif

Grabbed a gaia by reflex one hour before the valentines event starts sleep.gif

EDIT:

Welp, turns out I got a day!

Edited by blockEdragon

I'm at a loss for ideas for what kind of breeding project I want to do next. I guess it's nice since I've gotten a lot busier these past few months, but on the other hand I've just been grabbing skywings and frills from the cave for weeks now. wacko.gif

I'm at a loss for ideas for what kind of breeding project I want to do next. I guess it's nice since I've gotten a lot busier these past few months, but on the other hand I've just been grabbing skywings and frills from the cave for weeks now. wacko.gif

Turn them into a giant checker? smile.gif

Who else keeps reflex-clicking Kingcrownes?

I'm supposed to be hunting Olives xd.png But the description makes them seem like Shinies!

Does anyone want a CB Kingcrowne? xd.png

Reflex-clicked a cheese. Not the best time for that! xd.png

Turn them into a giant checker? smile.gif

I might try again, actually. I was having a lot of trouble getting skywings out of them, since frills were still balancing out. I wish I could breed ochredrakes with horse dragons too, so I could have a whole checker of dragons that have "strange markings" for their egg description. xd.png

I did my code Mutamore pairs backwards. They're both the same breed (Electric), and it's not like the codes were perfect matches or anything, but it's going to bug me..

Accidentally bred one of my CB Mutamores to a messy Xenowyrm. Mmhm, that hurts. I keep telling myself to stop trying to breed dragons on mobile because of these kinds of mistakes, but of course I don't listen.

I keep deleting important messages. rolleyes.gif So I downloaded a virtual note pad that allows me to take screen shots of the messages and organize them. I'd prefer a bigger inbox though.

Went to breed some holidays and forgot that holidays produce multiclutches that *all* count against your egg limit sad.gif That was part of a trade ...

I had one free egg spot so I went hunting in the regular cave, hoping I could find some metals while most are out valentine hunting. I saw a Mageia and clicked it without thinking. I didn't intend to pick up any Xenos.

Quickly going back to the same biome I see that a CB Silver had appeared after I clicked the Mageia.

user posted image

It frickin' sat there for a good while too.

Went CB metal hunting and auto clicking on a green copper I don't want rolleyes.gif

Same, except it was a brown copper D:

Went to breed some holidays and forgot that holidays produce multiclutches that *all* count against your egg limit sad.gif That was part of a trade ...

Eh what? o:

I don't think all count, maybe it was a bug?

I am pretty sure I have breed clutches with only 1 space and they all did not auto abandon and I still got to keep one.

Eh what? o:

I don't think all count, maybe it was a bug?

I am pretty sure I have breed clutches with only 1 space and they all did not auto abandon and I still got to keep one.

Sure you get to keep one if you at least still have 1 spot left.

I did a second breeding before picking an egg from the first one.

5 owned eggs + 2 held eggs (from the same single multiclutch) => auto-abandoning for any additional breedings ...

This was a stupid thing that turned into a HOLY WOW I PULLED IT OFF!!

Was breeding some of my valentine dragons last night while I was eggblocked - so they auto abandoned. One of my Arsani's I bred with a white stripe male. I always go and look at the eggs just to see what the codes are, anyhoo... one of the eggies.. had the code (Amore) !!! ohmy.gif HOLY CRAP!! I have never ever gotten a code that was an actual word.. and APPROPRIATE!! And there it went, auto'd mad.gif . I kept the page up for the egg just to see if anyone picked it up yet.. nope, still abandoned! This morning. But look, LOOK AT ALL THOSE ARSANI'S!! So what would be my chance of finding it again? Kinda a needle in a haystack. - guys.. I FREAKING FOUND IT AGAIN!! This time I wasn't eggblocked, so BOOM. I will never have this luck again. I'm completely shocked!! xd.pngtongue.gif

Edited by Drunkybear

Was breeding some of my valentine dragons last night while I was eggblocked - so they auto abandoned. One of my Arsani's I bred with a white stripe male. I always go and look at the eggs just to see what the codes are, anyhoo... one of the eggies.. had the code (Amore) !!! ohmy.gif HOLY CRAP!! I have never ever gotten a code that was an actual word.. and APPROPRIATE!! And there it went, auto'd mad.gif . I kept the page up for the egg just to see if anyone picked it up yet.. nope, still abandoned! This morning. But look, LOOK AT ALL THOSE ARSANI'S!! So what would be my chance of finding it again? Kinda a needle in a haystack. - guys.. I FREAKING FOUND IT AGAIN!! This time I wasn't eggblocked, so BOOM. I will never have this luck again. I'm completely shocked!! xd.pngtongue.gif

That is amazing ohmy.gif Congratulations!

Holy crap-olah! That would drive me insane!

That's awesome that you got it back, though!

I accidentally sent the wrong Arsani I was trying to trade to the Departures thread instead of one I didn't want and didn't notice until it was too late. sad.gif

Now to wait another year.