wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Used Fertility on a pair. They succeeded... but I forgot about the Fire Gem time. *facepalms then headdesks* sad.gifsorry, fuzzbucket

Edited by JolteonTails

I bred a Gold and a Golden wyvern without fertility - of course they produced a Gold when I had forgotten to check if I was egglocked. I realized I had a plenty of eggs to take care of already but that was too late. There's probably not a chance of getting it back either. sad.gif

Edited by CottonKatt

(yellows are darned hard and they were the only ones I was missing for a long time, I guess not all xenos are as hard, hallelujah xd.png)

There are no yellow Xenos though. Did you mean Zyus?

I have a double dumb dumb. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ย 

I accidentally abandoned this a month ago or so:

ย 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9dv6K

ย 

But the breeder said he'd breed another one for me (a truly cool person!) Well, it was so long ago, because of the lunar herald's moon color changing, I forgot the breeders name and can't contact him.๐Ÿ˜ž

ย 

Everything is fine now!๐Ÿ˜†

A new egg has been bred and is sitting "securely" on my scroll. I have both hands on it and won't take my eyes off it๐Ÿ˜ถ

Edited by jerzeeshadow

I've just realised that for the 11 CB Plated Colossi I have on my scroll, i've only managed to get ONE male overall. xd.png Like how does that even happen?!

ย 

I guess this means I gotta go hunting for more, now.

I saw two fire gems in the volcano, and they stayed after a few refreshes. I was thinking "Well, they might be good, but if not, I won't be able to get rid of it for a while." So I went to see what it was, and then I went back and they were taken. I really like the stage 1 hatchlings, as well, so I could have frozen one once it hatched.

Accidentally canceling the whole trade instead of just declining one offer when using DC on mobile.

Was breeding a gift for someone and forgot I was egglocked and it auto abandoned >___>

I bred a Fire Gem for an IOU at the wrong time and got green instead of red sad.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

Dunno if stupid or unlucky, but I hate when I send someone something I think they might like and it vanishes off my scroll without a single word. :|

I've been planning to breed a mate for him, but of course I have all the time in the world and I've already bred two and gifted/APed them. Now I've got three days before one's breedable again, and two days til summer mad.gif

Somehow, I forgot to influence this. Of course it misgengered. She might become zombie fodder now, because she is worse than useless to me.

> Looking for Gaia Xenowyrm

> See a user offering a CB Gaia

> 2G avatar of destruction is something they want and is the only thing you can potentially offer

> go breed both Guardians of Nature to try for an avatar

> successfully breed avatar

ย 

ย 

> mistake the egg for for its other parent's breed and abandon the censorkip.gif avatar

Edited by Lyssie

Want to hear part 2 of that story? I found a trade which matched your description (Gaia offered for Zyu or stuff in wishlist, and Avatar of Destruction in wishlist) and bred that Avatar for them, offered it along with a Zyu (granted, "only" a red one, but still). They changed their trade to wanting only 3 CBs of other colours, no more wishlist items.

Now I feel stupid, too.

I caught a Glaucus Drake and needed to influence it to be a Male, because I only owned 1 female and needed to complete the pair. However, my brilliant self ended up influencing it to be female instead. Now the hatchling has gendered, I don't think I'll be able to gender-swap. Oh well.

Came back to dragon cave years later not realising what Aeon Wyverns were and that they had a useful BSA, I proceeded to abandon at least 3 of them.

-I used a vamp to bite an egg

-It was successful! My third success in about a month

-Somewhere down the road I censorkip.gif abandoned it

-Didn't realize it for about 5 hours until I went to bite another egg & realized it was gone

ย 

*repeated head banging*

ย 

& I have another for you.

ย 

-Amazing lineage, electric circle with shimmers in the middle-right?

-precogged it; it was going to be male! I was really excited.

-Went to incubate it, then had the thought to go ahead & influence my tinsel 3g to be female

You can see where this is going right?

-My brain screwed up the instructions & influenced the electric to be female & I realized it right after I tapped the 'enter' button the second time.

-Precogged the egg again, it was to be female. censorkip.gif

The reason I don't like females is my scroll prefers them, & I've grown tired of them (before this electric I have 1 male & about 5 females) & I prefer the males. Since the lineage didn't require me to make it a certain gender, I wanted male, & then all this happened.

-Anyway, I did manage to fix this through the 10 min long task of throwing the egg back into the AP & praying no one grabbed it (I was relying on the BSA to wear off for this thing to work) & I hunted the AP for 10+ minutes for the egg to come floating back into the cave so I could snatch it.

ย 

I eventually did, precogged it (female still) influenced it male (since the influence actually did wear off) & then I incubated it & influenced the tinsel that messed my life up female. AAAGH

ย 

These two problems happened one after the other almost, but they are from about a week or two ago so all dragons involved are grown up & there's no way for me to retrieve that vamp.

ย 

*tempted to insert another kipz here but I'll refrain.*

-Anyway, I did manage to fix this through the 10 min long task of throwing the egg back into the AP & praying no one grabbed it (I was relying on the BSA to wear off for this thing to work) & I hunted the AP for 10+ minutes for the egg to come floating back into the cave so I could snatch it.

ย 

I eventually did...

Actually, that means someone *did* grab it, and threw it back afterwards. You cannot grab an egg whose last owner you were.

I bred a Fire Gem for an IOU at the wrong time and got green instead of red sad.gif

Can anyone tell me the times for those so that I can know in the future? smile.gif

My stupid decision was stunning a ready to grow up zyu hatchling because I was too eager to get a sparking bolt dragon. dry.gif

When I try for neglecteds, I keep a "kill" tab open a few minutes before viewbombing it. I enter my password and then leave it open to press enter at any time to save it if it can be saved.

ย 

I pressed enter right after pressing in my password. Muscle memory, damn you!

I was trying to get some Sunsets/Sunrises from the biomes and thought I saw one, so I quickly went to abandon the Lumina I had misclicked yesterday, so I wouldn't be egglocked. Went back to the biome, saw the egg still there, happily clicked it and realized... it was another LUMINA! I have to put up a post-it note with the Sunrise/Sunset description on my screen somewhere so this stops happening...

I was thinking about how pretty the Dusk Pygmies would look checkered with Magelights, and then I remembered they're hybrids so checkers would be imperfect. rolleyes.gif

I is confused.

ย 

I wanted to make sure some of my Halloween checkers were all set to go ... so I went to breed mates, and make sure there aren't any refusals during the Halloween event. So I bred some eggs ... perfect ...

ย 

My first batch grew into adults and I went to breed. I had a Caligene (m) x Monarch (f) pair that I picked up in the AP last year. So I bred a Caligene (m) and a Monarch (f), offspring, Monarch (f). I went to go do a test breeding and could not breed the two. Went back and checked ... both female. My AP egg didn't gender right or I just didn't influence ... either way ....

Forgot I was locked and auto-abandoned an egg :/

All because of a failed vampire bite from yesterday