Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

Isn't he like... 17, already? That's what the girls at my school are saying.

Fifteen and a half.

I don't think so many people should make fun of his voice, I mean, delayed puberty isn't something to laugh about. I don't like his music, but come on, that's just mean and people who are like that are making jerkasses out of themselves.

But with that being said, I don't care for him or his music, but I can put up with it.

Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and Hannah Montana are going to make like Brittany Spears someday, anyway.

I don't like his music, alright, I just hate it when people flame artists.

Anyway, I hope that when his voice deepens, he stops singing about love and heartbreak and join some kind of meaningful group or something, actually use what talent he has for something other then gaining fans.

I don't like Justin Bieber, if it sounds like I do. I tolerate him.

Hm, one of my teachers called Justin a 12 year old girl. My ears were bleeding after hearing all the girls screaming. I'm sick of Justin. Oh well, girls at my school are finally starting to talk about new people.

Puberty can be a very serious subject. Delayed puberty, especially. Ranting/flaming won't help Justin Bieber to actually "improve" or leave his "fame." It also will not make him hit puberty any sooner. I, myself, do not find his music likable. Yet, a good majority still seems to take this as a laughing matter. Flaming and ranting will get you nowhere, basically. There can be a reason to rant in certain cases, like in relation to personality. Otherwise, I see no true reason.

Overall, I can tolerate his music and "popularity," along with his life. I just don't truly wish for "Justin Bieber sucks" threads to spam every site and forum I visit. As I mentioned before; I do not like his music. I am just explaining an opinion about this individual singer.

Oh wait, there's already a "Justin Bieber sucks" thread everywhere on forums that discuss music. My apologies.

Edited by Angelwolf1

I hate that little, ugly, untalented girl and I hope he falls off the stage and dies... That pretty much it.

I don't like his music, and I dislike how he is popular, yet his music is bad, but I don't hate him, I mean, he didn't do anything to me personally

But I do hate his music, how does repeating the word ''baby'' for 3 minutes make a good song?

Puberty can be a very serious subject. Delayed puberty, especially. Ranting/flaming won't help Justin Bieber to actually "improve" or leave his "fame." It also will not make him hit puberty any sooner. I, myself, do not find his music likable. Yet, a good majority still seems to take this as a laughing matter. Flaming and ranting will get you nowhere, basically. There can be a reason to rant in certain cases, like in relation to personality. Otherwise, I see no true reason.

Overall, I can tolerate his music and "popularity," along with his life. I just don't truly wish for "Justin Bieber sucks" threads to spam every site and forum I visit. As I mentioned before; I do not like his music. I am just explaining an opinion about this individual singer.

Oh wait, there's already a "Justin Bieber sucks" thread everywhere on forums that discuss music. My apologies.

Exactly.

We get it, you don't like Justin. I don't like Justin, but I'm not ranting about how much I don't like it on every forum I join.

Justin crappy Beiber has destroyed all music by his ugly hair , horrible voice and he deserves to get hit by a car,get scratched up by rabid squirrels and many other things like having every bone in his body broken.* yay!! hip hip horray!! cheer cheer!!!*

Also he's made his own TRADING CARDS. I saw them in Wal-Mart. But who would by those?

Edited by zangetsu34

Have you noticed that guys mostly are the ones who hate him?

Seriously I think it's only cuz they're jealous of him.

I have nothing against him personally, he seems like an okay person. It's just that I really don't understand how someone like him, who seems totally average, with totally average songs and a totally average voice and only one recurring theme could become so famous overnight.

JUSTIN IS EVIL. One of my mom's friends took thier kid to see him and he touched them in the private.

Also he's made his own TRADING CARDS. I saw them in Wal-Mart. But who would by those?

Crazy 12 year old fangirls? (No-offence to any 12 year olds who might read this.)

I don't like Justin Bieber at all. His music is crap, it's all sucky pop songs about the same thing. And his fans remind me of rabid Twilight fangirls.

Seriously, this chick at my school started randomly talking to me about how awesome Justin Bieber is. I said I wasn't really a fan. She threw a FULL water bottle at me.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Have you noticed that guys mostly are the ones who hate him?

Seriously I think it's only cuz they're jealous of him.

Actually, I do believe it's quite the opposite. x3 There are many, MANY, girls and young women who can't stand him. Maybe it just doesn't appear that way because he has a lot of female followers, but there are still a lot of female haters.

Including me.

I can't stand him. The locker below my locker has a Justin Bieber picture... along with other guys, but his picture is the largest out of the other pictures. I assume that she likes Justin Bieber very much, but his music is overrated IMHO.

I do enjoy his

though.

Personally I don't HATE him, but I don't like him either. It's totally true when everyone says that he hasn't hit puberty yet, but he now has to start lip syncing now that his voice is starting to crack. (I lol'd when I heard this xd.png) Mabye he will actually stop sounding like a girl someday... - to people who have JBF!!! (justin bieber fever) ;D

Edited by adydoxie19

Justin Beiber deserves to die!

Cyda told me this:

Mommy, does God vanquish all evil?

That's right!

Then why does he let Justin Beiber live?

I don't know.

I found this and lol'd hard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wO6bQd20KU

Actually, I was strolling the Art of Trolling and that came up from a chat on Mormon.org:

User: So... God vanquishes all evil, correct?

Missionary: Correct.

User: Then why does he let Justin Beiber live?

Missionary: Good question. Don't know.

Justin Beiber is the Twilight of music.

I just wish that grenade (Bottle of Water) was a Mini-Nuke.

Edited by Ælex

Ahah..well that was going to happen sooner or later. ^^

I go around singing this:

'Cause you got Raibes, Raibes, Raibes! Ohhh! Raibes, Raibes, Raibes! Ooooooh!

This is a funny song by Parry Gripp:

Edited by Emoragirl17

Ah, Justin Bieber. I don't like him and don't think he really deserves the fame he has at this point in time, but at least his music doesn't make me want to claw my ears off and he's fun to make fun of.