Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

Anyone have a YouTube link to it? I want to see it so badly but I can't use certain sites :/

From what I've heard, it's really cool, though. Justin tweeted about it himself. As well as a remix of his song Runaway Love with Raekwon in it (which was't that good).

Edit:

Edited by acceptable

*intrudes*

I'm a big fan of Justin Bieber, and while I respect people's opinions on those who don't like him, I really can't stand the people who make fun of him for things he can't help, like his voice. He's going through puberty, actually. Raging hormones, huge feet, acne, voice lowering...etc. Just wanted to give my two cents and reply to a few of your comments smile.gif (Even though this is an anti thread)

He's like 16 and he sound 6. Nuff said. sleep.gif

I've never heard a 6 year old with a voice as deep as that, have you? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I agree with everything said above me. All 3 and a half pages of it.

To brighten up everybody's day(it sure did mine a few days ago, and still!!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPocim9kA4

BOOM HEADSHOT!

Spoiler if you didn't watch: I love how he totally fixes his hair before standing up straight again.

Yep, that was indeed a headshot (if you mean the video where he got hit by a 'water bottle' -- the video you linked to was removed). Except, it wasn't a water bottle, it was a t-shirt and a packet of Sour Patch Kids (which used to be Justin's favorite candy) wrapped up in Christmas wrapping paper. It was meant to be a gift from a fan. A fan with very good (or bad) aim.

God, what happened to good singers that are amazing without Auto-Tune? Why can't we just trade in Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus for Freddie Mercury and John Lennon?

Why can't we just get used to modern music instead of yearning for the old tunes?

I understand that both of them were very talented artists, but in 30 years we're going to be asking what happened to good artists like Lady Gaga. That's just the way it goes.

Anyways, She writes songs about love and shtuff because she feels that it makes up for the love her parents never gaver her, because she's a fag.

Honestly? That's not even funny. His mother had him at 18 and split up with his father when he was 10 months old and had to raise Justin on her own. And fag...that's just extremely offensive of a word to say. As I said, I'm fine with people not liking him, but not with people being incredibly hostile towards him when he's done nothing to them.

Hey, lots of normal people do that. In fact, I walk into WOOD doors..

I walk into chairs, cats, people, walls, doors, cars, kitchen appliances, beds, and tables. Daily.

I was reading (And tearing up) A jb magazine (For reason to make fun of him) One of the things it's said, "He will make a great husband one day" And I 'accidently' said "I don't think he could get a husband if he tried..."

Yeah.. I'm that sad...

He actually would make a pretty good husband in the future, he has respect for women because his mother raised him with morals.

Anyways guys, just stating my opinion -- but something I thought we would all find funny are these videos:

Come on, just because I like JB doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor rolleyes.gif

And because I know somebody's going to say it, Justin does know what German means -- he thought the interviewer said Jewman.

Just...looking into the future.

*skips off*

Edited by acceptable

I'm a fan of Justin Bieber but the only thread I saw for him was the anti group. And while I put in my two cents, I would rather talk about him to people who share my point of view...or at least are a bit more mature than a few of the people I saw on that thread dry.gif You don't have to like him, as long as you're not flaming him. Just discuss him in general.

So. Has anyone seen these videos?

*intrudes*

I'm a big fan of Justin Bieber, and while I respect people's opinions on those who don't like him, I really can't stand the people who make fun of him for things he can't help, like his voice. He's going through puberty, actually. Raging hormones, huge feet, acne, voice lowering...etc. Just wanted to give my two cents and reply to a few of your comments smile.gif (Even though this is an anti thread)

I've never heard a 6 year old with a voice as deep as that, have you?  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

Going through puberty? I had a lower voice than he did at the age of 7, haha. No, seriously, I respect that you like him and everything, and I respect the fact that you don't hate people cuz you like him.

To the second quoted one... I'd like to rephrase that statement to be TURE. xd.png

"I've never heard a 6 year old voice as high as that, have you?"

ETA(cuz I forgot): I dislike because of 2 reasons: His music is very un-creative. Every pop artist EVER has done what he has, way before him. Number 2: Fan girls. 'Nuff said.

A Number 3(I know I said 2): It's honestly very ridiculous how high his voice is. Very ridiculous.

Edited by Tetsaiga

I'm sorry if I offended you Acceptable.

I just seriously dislike him. >.> I'm not very good at being nice also.

Yeah, having an anti-thread alone seemed a bit weird. I'm not really for or against, as what songs I've heard are a bit generic. Youtube is being dumb so I only saw a little of the second vid, which was kinda cute.

I'm still confused as to whether JB is a he or she. Well, I mean, I know, but... why all this "he? she?" stuff? *Shrugs* Never understood that bit.

Mrrr, don't like him very much, but meh, he's fun to make fun of. His music just isn't my kind of music. And like some other things, it'd be much better without all the fangirls obsessing. (Though actually, I haven't listened to him for more than 10 seconds at a time.)

Funny weird thing that happened to me, I was trying to tell someone that they were stealing art politely, and then the person's cousin was like "Oh, I'm not dealing with you, you don't like Justin Bieber" and I was like "Wut?" I don't mind if you like his music, just, why judge someone for who they like to listen to for music?

Edited by scratcher_cat

Mrrr, don't like him very much, but meh, he's fun to make fun of. His music just isn't my kind of music. And like some other things, it'd be much better without all the fangirls obsessing.

This^

Not my music and you could live with it if it wasn't for fangirls who tend to put things in way higher ranks that they should be. That and if you even just say quote unquote, "I don't like him." go rabid and maul you.

Yeah, having an anti-thread alone seemed a bit weird. I'm not really for or against, as what songs I've heard are a bit generic. Youtube is being dumb so I only saw a little of the second vid, which was kinda cute.

I'm still confused as to whether JB is a he or she. Well, I mean, I know, but... why all this "he? she?" stuff? *Shrugs* Never understood that bit.

It was weird, IMO. I don't have a problem with people who don't like him, but people were saying 'oh his parents never loved him because he's a fag' and he doesn't deserve that.

He's a dude. I have seen...pictures.

I guess that's puberty's fault.

BTW, Baby is the #1 most watched video on YouTube. (And the most disliked, which sucks)

Edited by acceptable

Going through puberty? I had a lower voice than he did at the age of 7, haha. No, seriously, I respect that you like him and everything, and I respect the fact that you don't hate people cuz you like him.

To the second quoted one... I'd like to rephrase that statement to be TURE. xd.png

"I've never heard a 6 year old voice as high as that, have you?"

ETA(cuz I forgot): I dislike because of 2 reasons: His music is very un-creative. Every pop artist EVER has done what he has, way before him. Number 2: Fan girls. 'Nuff said.

A Number 3(I know I said 2): It's honestly very ridiculous how high his voice is. Very ridiculous.

He's a late bloomer. But that's no reason to make fun of him. It's not his fault.

Number 1: Maybe, but he puts his raw emotion into his performances, which separates him from all of the other popstars.

Number 2: Yeah, even though I am one, I'm not too keen on a lot of the fangirls. If you use Twitter, there was this whole drama about this girl named Sydney Dalton who they were saying 'needs to die' because she RIPPED DOWN JUSTIN BIEBER POSTERS and got to go to a concert. It was dumb, ridiculous, and it was going way too far. I hope all of them regret what they did to that poor girl.

Number 3: Again, it's not nice to make fun of people for things they can't control. How would you like it if somebody made fun of you for not hitting puberty at the same time that everyone else did?

I'm sorry if I offended you Acceptable.

I just seriously dislike him. >.> I'm not very good at being nice also.

It's alright. I'm fine with people disliking him as long as they don't say 'his parents never loved him because he's a fag'. That's just going way too far. (Not that you said that, but...)

It's fine, but being nice gets you very far tongue.gif

I'll add that link to the OP, acceptable. Thanks!

No problem tongue.gif It's actually really nice to listen to, even though I prefer the original version.

... yeah, that's a bit mean.

I mean, why do people do this whole gender confusion thing. Making fun of him because he looks girly...?

Really unless something is just that bad, and things rarely are, people only flame this stuff because fangirls treat it as some holy figure and anybody who disagrees even a little is an anti-christ. When something gets fans like that the people who disliked it now can't stand it and feel compelled to flame.

So don't blame the flamers blame the fans who made them.

Why? There's the option of just poking a little fun or ignoring it instead of lashing out in such a manner.

Why? There's the option of just poking a little fun or ignoring it instead of lashing out in such a manner.

There is also the option of going oh you don't like him? Okay then. No instead they maul you, not figuratively but actual physical harm.

There is also the option of going oh you don't like him? Okay then. No instead they maul you, not figuratively but actual physical harm.

Then the haters should hate the fans, not the idol.

It's soothing. I'm actually thinking of using it for a school project that involves sections being sped up and slowed down - it'd be cool to switch back and forth between the actual song and this elongated version.

Then the haters should hate the fans, not the idol.

Well the fans amplify the hatred for the idol.

He's a late bloomer. But that's no reason to make fun of him. It's not his fault.

He has a girly voice, even for a late bloomer. That wouldn't be too bad, but his voice is whiny too. A "girly" voice doesn't make me dislike people. Whiny does. If you have a good singing voice it doesn't matter if you have a high pitched one or not.

Edited by spyro76

I don't maul people for not liking Justin. I'm a big fan of him but I respect people's opinions as long as they respect mine, too.

I usually ignore the obnoxious fangirls. I'm fine with obsession, but I'm not fine with attacking people who don't share the same obsession as you do. I get that people have different taste in music.

I also dislike it when people spam Justin's videos with "METAL METAL" or something like that. It's extremely immature. Why can't people just control their impulses?

He has a girly voice, even for a late bloomer. That wouldn't be too bad, but his voice is whiny too. A "girly" voice doesn't make me dislike people. Whiny does. If you have a good singing voice it doesn't matter if you have a high pitched one or not.

I don't hear whiny. But then again, American and Canadian accents are very whiny on their own, so I suppose I wouldn't. (That's not meant to offend anyone, honestly -- our accents are extremely whiny to those from other countries who hear them).

I think he has a lovely singing voice. Have you watched him perform live? He has talent.

It IS Youtube you're talking about. To ask for a commenter there with and IQ in the double digits is asking too much :P

It IS Youtube you're talking about. To ask for a commenter there with and IQ in the double digits is asking too much tongue.gif

Which is sad. The people on YouTube tend to be from '4 Chan' as well.