Ryuu2

Justin Bieber

That's not success, that's fame. You can be the most famous person in the world and not have any success in life. There's more to life than being known.

...and selling millions of albums...

Haha. I can't wait for him to go through puberty. xd.png

I wonder if he'll sing through that?

He reminds me of a very young country star I use to listen to when I was little. So I don't particularly dislike him.

I have to say this much. I despise Justin Bieber. However I despise almost every pop song from 1990 to the present so its not that I especially despise him. That said if I hear Baby on the radio one more time I am going to punt it into a furnace.

His voice is starting to break and he can't sing Baby so well anymore... LOL.

Is it bad that I lol'd even after the 4th time I saw this?

I have to say this much. I despise Justin Bieber. However I despise almost every pop song from 1990 to the present so its not that I especially despise him. That said if I hear Baby on the radio one more time I am going to punt it into a furnace.

I guess it's a good thing I only stream my MP3 on my radio and probably don't ever tune in to those stations that do play it. xd.png

To date, the only thing I've actually heard that was related to JB is a youtube video of Baby being sung by Heavy from Team Fortress. Besides that....I have never heard anything that kid has sung, and I plan on keeping it that way.

(For those interested in said video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmIzxO0-n4)

Edited by Raziel_Ryuki

I think he's in for a tough time when his voice finally breaks.

He wont have the same voice.

Plus, he's the same age as me.

He looks 12, I look 18.

I think it's hilarious.

It's not the fact that he has a voice of the average eleven year old boy (Trust me... I'm 11) that I don't like, it's the context of his songs. Sixteen year olds shouldn't be singing about that. His voice is rather good, compared to Lil' Wayne, but it's the context is... blegh.

For those who think his voice hasn't dropped.

I hear no difference in the fact he still sounds like a train wreck.

WARNING! Some blood <.< >.> !GNNRAW

And gore. Not really. But some.

Edited by jumonjiforum

You sir, just made my day.

Your welcome!

I don't like Justin Bieber...Period.

WARNING! Some blood <.< >.> !GNNRAW

And gore. Not really. But some.

Stuck!

Buzzkill

Rescue (The rest of us from him)

Double Experience Weekend

Total experience: 400

Promoted!

Stuck!

Buzzkill

Rescue (The rest of us from him)

Double Experience Weekend

Total experience: 400

Promoted!

WOO!

I don't even get why you guys put the energy into hating him. I mean, couldn't you do something productive with your time?

You rarely see Beliebers swarm metal/rap videos and say JUSTIN BIEBER IS BETTER! REFRESH AND DISLIKE!!!!!!!! or something dumb like that.

We've never done anything directly to the haters. All *we* do is try to keep his videos from getting dislikes.

Edited by acceptable

I caught the Bieber Fieber I think. He's rather cute, and this may be creepy since I'm 22, but as soon as he's 18, the things I'd do to him.. Of course, the chances of me meeting him are slim. I do like lesbians that look like Justin Bieber. The Biebsians? Well, me liking him is more on a vanity issue than his music, it's not that bad, I'm at the point in my life I'm open to all music and hating on a genre or an artist is pointless and a waste of energy. People that hate on music should probably get a life. (inb4 I have a life, etc etc)

My sister decided she likes his music... I am about to buy her better headphones myself. Her's leak sound like there's no tomorrow, and all I can do is turn up my music.

this may be creepy since I'm 22, but as soon as he's 18, the things I'd do to him..

LOOOOOL

Justin Beiber is a LIE!

REAL JB FACTS:

-Her REAL name is Justine Beiber

- She's only 13 and hasen't hit puberty ( and probably never will )

- She's not straight

There! Any REAL JB fan would know that!

because we all love him! *Sarcasm*

Justin Beiber is a LIE!

REAL JB FACTS:

-Her REAL name is Justine Beiber

- She's only 13 and hasen't hit puberty ( and probably never will )

- She's not straight

There! Any REAL JB fan would know that!

because we all love him! *Sarcasm*

^Win

*Gives cookie*

You rarely see Beliebers swarm metal/rap videos and say JUSTIN BIEBER IS BETTER! REFRESH AND DISLIKE!!!!!!!! or something dumb like that.

We've never done anything directly to the haters.

Oh yes I have! All the time. A beiber fan threatand to kill me and my cat after I commented on a green day video. I commented "Green day pwns Justin Beiber" So ya. Don't say that beiber fans are all that inocent. Sure it's not direct but it's a DEATH THREAT! That's just as bad!

I don't like him and his voice isn't good (or anything), so that's probably why I haven't listened to his music.